Page 106 of 170 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3384

Thread: Werewolf Graveyard-Where the dead can talk.

Player list:

1. Byronic Man
    2. Usedtabe
    3. ZP
    4. Muckfoot

Obviously if no-one steps up I'll take myself out of the list here, don't worry. (Team Byronic wins!)

Beast Master
    That's two (2) nominations for me! I'm on fire!!

Honkey Kong
    I have no doubts shit just surprised the hell out of me and caused a belly laugh while driving.

Wolf Master
    I am no good at keeping track of two games at once, but assuming I die within the first few nights in the other one, I'd like to join this one.

Player list:

1. Byronic Man
    2. Usedtabe
    3. ZP
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Dexter

Don't worry, Dex, if I'm running it I'll keep it very close to the rules we're used to. May nab CB's Bodyguard idea though, since it's awesome. We'll see how numbers go and if it's viable instead of a Witch.

Bringer of Truth
    I'm in

Player list:

1. Byronic Man
    2. Usedtabe
    3. ZP
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Dexter
    6. CB

[Level 6: Robot]
    Definitely won't be able to swing two games with my end of semester looming, but if I get murdalized by robots, count me in (though keep in mind, my participation would be relatively limited this time around).

I'm in.

Does the game have a theme?

Player list:

1. Panzadolphin
    2. Usedtabe
    3. ZP
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Dexter
    6. CB
    7. MarcoSnow

Probably no theme or a very discrete one. In the last three games I hosted I slipped in various themes and I don't think anyone really noticed.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Fuck it, I'm in. I have a feeling I'll be dead soon, so I won't have to worry about playing two games at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    Probably no theme or a very discrete one. In the last three games I hosted I slipped in various themes and I don't think anyone really noticed.
    Does that mean no fluff then?

Player list:

1. Panzadolphin
    2. Usedtabe
    3. ZP
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Dexter
    6. CB
    7. MarcoSnow
    8. DJNeal

Don't worry, there will probably be fluff. I feel it sets the tone better than just laying out the mechanics bare.

Should I go with 8 players or wait until the Mondays?

Beast Master
    Wait a bit, I get the feeling Lizzie might want in.

Honkey Kong
    I say wait until Monday, but I'm good with whatever.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I'm in, assuming that you guys are cool with it.

Also, yay, no heavy theme. I don't know shit about supernatural or cabin, I won't be confused about the fluffs.

Beast Master
    That's how I felt about the Team Fortress game in particular. I don't know anything beyond the bare basics of the game, so I mostly just skimmed the fluff for my name and looked for the updated roster at the bottom.

Wolf Master
    There's really not much to know about Team Fortress 2 past the bare basics. I suppose there are a lot of character interactions that you would only get from actually playing it (Spies vs. Engineers, Pyros vs. Spies, Heavy + Medic, et cetera). I suppose it's a good thing that the TF2 mechanics were entirely divorced from the theme. You didn't need to know anything about TF2 to have any sort of advantage with that game.

Beast Master
    Well the mechanics are divorced from the current game, and the Supernatural game too. It's just variations of known roles relabeled to fit.

Certain fluffs are more interesting and certain ones are less so to each individual. Just depends on what any given person is more prone to nerd out over.

Bringer of Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Well the mechanics are divorced from the current game, and the Supernatural game too. It's just variations of known roles relabeled to fit.

Certain fluffs are more interesting and certain ones are less so to each individual. Just depends on what any given person is more prone to nerd out over.
    I feel like the fluff is necessary, even if everybody doesn't read it. It's there for those who want it and helps tie things together, and easily skipped for those who don't care.

On that note, the last few games I've done I wound up not doing a lot of fluff due to games dragging and by the time it was time to post things I was tired. For this one I'm doing things a little bit differently and preparing some fluff in advance with "fill in the blanks" stuff.