Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Let's Play: Sly 2 HD!

[Level 3: Humanoid] MoreThanLuck's Avatar

Let's Play: Sly 2 HD!

Hey everybody!
    I think this is in accordance with the rules but if not just tell me and I'll fix it or remove it.

Anyways, I run a youtube channel that mainly does let's plays! Currently I am doing a let's play of Pokemon Emerald and Sly 2 Band of Thieves (on the Sly Collection for PS3)
    I would really appreciate it if you would check it out and leave me some feedback either on here or directly on youtube!
    Anyways here is the newest episode of Let's Play: Sly 2 HD! Episode 30!

In this episode, we take on Jean Bison in his Lumberjack Games!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to watch this and leave me some feedback!
    - Ian

Fifth Dimensional Admin
    Moved to the Unofficial Community Shows & Podcasts forum. Also, you should make an introduction in the Meet & Greet forum so people can learn more about you.

Thank you for setting me straight haha. I'll make that post right now!

dtoiddisco Let's Play Pokémon Emerald!

Hey people!
    So I don't know if you saw my Let's Play Sly 2 HD Post, but if you did you probably saw that I mentioned also doing a Pokémon Emerald Let's Play! This is that Let's Play!
    I started this a long time ago, but I thought I would just share the latest episode so far. If you want to see any earlier episodes, or the playlist containing all 25 episodes so far, please visit my channel. As always, the videos are in 720p 16:9 resolution for maximum viewing pleasure. Please watch an episode or two and leave me some feedback either here or on youtube directly if you would prefer and have an account! Thanks everyone!

So without further ado, here's Episode 25 of Let's Play Pok
    émon Emerald!

In this episode, we make our way to the Weather Institute and stop Team Aqua, and rescue some scientists!

Hey Everybody!
    Here's the new episode in my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 26! In this episode, we battle May again, and make our way to the next city, Fortree City!

Please watch it and let me know what you think! Leave me some feedback either here or on youtube directly! Tell me what you liked and didn't like, and what you think I should do differently or change in the future!
    Thanks to everyone who watched my video before!

Bringer of Truth
    no.

@ClownBaby
    What do you mean? Did you not like it?

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    i watched the first episode, seriously the whole thing. but that's my favorite pokemon game, and i was thinking about playing it recently but then you hit destructoid up and there's that. your podcast isn't really an experiment other members are going to take the time for and give you feedback. it's just not like that. right now, your podcast is like me playing emerald. why watch that when i can do it, and be more vulgar while i'm at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkmailer View Post
    i watched the first episode, seriously the whole thing. but that's my favorite pokemon game, and i was thinking about playing it recently but then you hit destructoid up and there's that. your podcast isn't really an experiment other members are going to take the time for and give you feedback. it's just not like that. right now, your podcast is like me playing emerald. why watch that when i can do it, and be more vulgar while i'm at it.
    First off, thanks for watching the episode. I'm gonna respond to your message in the order you posted it. I'm not sure what you mean by I "hit Destructoid up and there's that". I posted this thread of my Let's Play series from youtube to share with people who like videogames, and I thought would enjoy it. I think some people will watch it, and maybe even leave me some feedback, that's why I posted it. I also wouldn't call it an "experiment". It's not really anything new. It's not a podcast. It's a let's play. They have been around on the internet before I was, and will be going strong long after I leave. The reason to watch it is for my commentary, and seeing how someone else plays the game and thoughts about the game that you like.

Hello Everyone!
    Here's the next episode of Let's Play Sly 2 HD!
    In this episode, we
    use TNT on some buildings, get invisibility, and punch birds in the FACE.

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback either here or directly on facebook!

The FINAL Episode!

Hey Everyone!

Here is the final episode of my
    Sly 2 Let's play! The last episode, where we fight Clock-la in an epic battle where there can be only one winner! I have worked so incredibly hard on this series and it would mean absolutely the world to me if you guys would even just click on this final episode! Thanks to everyone who watched, subscribed and supported me in the past, I can't even express how much it means to me!

Thanks so much guys! Please let me know what you liked and didn't like about the series as a whole, and about this final episode!

Hey Everybody!
    Here's the new episode in my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, Episode 29!
    In this episode we start our journey again towards the next city, Lilycove!
    Please watch it, I really put a lot of effort into these episodes and I really appreciate it! Thanks!

Please leave me some feedback as to what you thought of it, and what you want me to do in future episodes either right here or on YouTube if you like! Thanks everyone! If you really enjoyed the episode, consider sharing the video or subscribing!

Hey Pokemon Trainers!
    Here's the new episode of Let's Play Pokemon Emerald, Episode 30! Please check it out and let me know what you think either on here or on youtube! In this berry extravaganza (There is an obscene amount of berries) we make our way to the Safari Zone and expose how poor I am at voicing female characters! Thanks for watching! And if you really like it, I would love if you would share the videos or subscribe! You don't even need a youtube account anymore!

Thanks to anyone who watched my videos in the past, and thanks for checking it out!

Hey trainers!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 31! In this fine episode, we make our way to Lilycove city, explore the department store, and battle our rival May for the final time!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on youtube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! Thanks for watching!

Hey everyone!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 32! In this episode, we go to the aforementioned Mt. Pyre and explore what it has to offer!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on youtube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! No youtube channel required! Thanks for watching!

[Level 12: CHET]

Haha yay Eeveelutions! I wonder if they'll make more of them eventually?

dtoiddisco Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 35!

Hey everyone!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 35! In this episode, we explore the berry farm and go to team magma's dastardly headquarters inside of a volcano! Yeah, for real! Sorry I haven't posted any of the more recent videos. I just got really busy recently, but I'm back now!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on youtube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! No youtube account needed! Thanks for watching!

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    Too many creepers on here to be posting this >.> lol
    It is hard to pull off a Let's Play on a pokemon game to begin with. I commend you for taking a chance and I think you have done well to continue with it ! Audio quality sounds stellar, the music isn't toppling over you, the video quality is great as well. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygah View Post
    It is hard to pull off a Let's Play on a pokemon game to begin with. I commend you for taking a chance and I think you have done well to continue with it ! Audio quality sounds stellar, the music isn't toppling over you, the video quality is great as well. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you so much! I'll keep working on it! If you really like what you see, you should subscribe! You might have already, I got 3 subscribers in the past day hahaha! But really, thanks so much for watching. It means a ton to me!