OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: PS3 FNF: April 13th

  1. #21
    mrandydixon's Avatar
    This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. mrandydixon is online now
    5,446 posts since Aug 2010
    So I kind of forgot that I loaned my copy of Killzone 3 to my buddy this past weekend. Looks like I won't be able to test any of these fixes for a while

    On the bright side, I was able to connect to a Warhawk server just fine last night, so it's either got to be Killzone 3 that's the problem, or I'm just an idiot. Who knows, maybe the servers were just down/really slow the couple times I tried? Maybe?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Andy Dixon View Post
    So I kind of forgot that I loaned my copy of Killzone 3 to my buddy this past weekend. Looks like I won't be able to test any of these fixes for a while

    On the bright side, I was able to connect to a Warhawk server just fine last night, so it's either got to be Killzone 3 that's the problem, or I'm just an idiot. Who knows, maybe the servers were just down/really slow the couple times I tried? Maybe?
    Could very easily just be serverside issues with Killzone 3. I had trouble with it the first week or so that I was playing.

  3. #23
    is anybody doing skull girls? did anybody get it? I'd host that maybe.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    is anybody doing skull girls? did anybody get it? I'd host that maybe.
    Not yet, give me a time and host info and I'll post it for you. I know a few people have picked it up. I haven't yet, but I'm broke.

  5. #25
    KingSigy's Avatar
    92 posts since Sep 2010

    I need to change my time to 8 pm. I forgot how stupidly packed the gym is on Friday's after work. So let me repost everything

    Game: Dead Island Co-Op (No DLC)
    Time: 8 PM EST
    Host: KingSigy
    PSN: KingSigy
    Just send me a message saying you're with DToid. I'll add you and we can go.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSigy View Post
    I need to change my time to 8 pm. I forgot how stupidly packed the gym is on Friday's after work. So let me repost everything

    Game: Dead Island Co-Op (No DLC)
    Time: 8 PM EST
    Host: KingSigy
    PSN: KingSigy
    Just send me a message saying you're with DToid. I'll add you and we can go.
    Got it.

  7. #27
    dare's Avatar
    479 posts since Jul 2011

    Quote Originally Posted by garethxxgod View Post
    Would anyone want to play some Capcom fighters? Lemme host! If no one shows I'll jump to Killzone 3. Been having fun with it's campaign and MP so I'd be down for that.

    Game: Street Fighter x Tekken/Super Street Fighter IV
    Host: garethxxgod
    PSN: garethxxgod
    Time: 7:30pm EST
    I'm in for SF4 (don't have SFxT) assuming I remember to show up tomorrow!

  8. #28
    Maybe next week cornflake. dtoid battlefield is tonight so I cant commit to hosting skullgirls at any specific time.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    Maybe next week cornflake. dtoid battlefield is tonight so I cant commit to hosting skullgirls at any specific time.
    That's fine, I posed that if people wanted to play they should message you with their details and you guys can arrange it, I WASH MY HANDS OF IT!

  10. #30
    awesome. thnx bby. also do you wanna hang out in the near future? I think the Cuse is like 2 hours away from me.

  11. #31
    Gundy's Avatar
    3 posts since Apr 2012
    I am all over Battlefield 3!
    PSN Meatshield_Delux

  12. #32
    4QU4R1U5's Avatar
    36 posts since Apr 2012

    Damnit last minute change of plans. I won't be able to play bf3 tonight, sorry!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    awesome. thnx bby. also do you wanna hang out in the near future? I think the Cuse is like 2 hours away from me.
    VERY WELCOME! And yes, I'd love a chance to get to know some folks out here. Any ideas?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Change forum colors & width:
Try a new theme: