Forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: PAX Prime 2012

1,665 posts since Apr 2010

S'cool bro, we'll fly boner express.

Considering it. Depends on how many/who are going (and expense of course). And fuck getting tickets to the actual show floor. I no longer care to even pretend to give a shit about games.

Unfortunately it seems to be less and less popular these days. Shame.

1,665 posts since Apr 2010

I AM GOING TO PAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully intend to go to PAX Prime this year, but of course, you never know what may come up between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by JJMccallum View Post
    I AM GOING TO PAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Schweet.

6 posts since Apr 2012
    I am planning on going this year, I already put in a vacation request at work for the time off, I sold off most of my xbox 360 games on ebay to pay for my 3 day pass and am in the process of working on getting money for plane tickets and hotel, it's gonna be my first major convention (not counting our rinkydink comic cons we have here).

77 posts since Aug 2007

http://prime.paxsite.com/registration.php

Registration begins now. Hurry.

It says "Coming soon" still for me.

mrandydixon is offline This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums.
    5,593 posts since Aug 2010
    Yeah, I think they jumped the gun.

77 posts since Aug 2007

From the Official PAX Twitter: "We’ve launched registration, PAX 10, and panel submissions for PAX Prime. Head over to http://prime.paxsite.com for more information."

"Oh... about that registration system being live. It looks like you guys have managed to crash our system, jerks, we'll get this fixed."

It was up for a bit but it is down for the time being. It could go back up at any point.

It's currently up now: https://www.compusystems.com/servlet...d=581&site=FAN

But the main PAX site says its attendee registration is "coming soon."

mrandydixon is offline This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums.
    Yeah, I'd recommend clicking Changston's link to skirt the "Coming Soon" issue. Better soon than never!

Got to see how I'm doing this paycheck. Need to think about travel costs and a couple months rent.

2,737 posts since Oct 2009

David and I are going!!!!!!!
    If anyone wants to set up a hotel orgy with me and david let me know. I like my hotels cheap

FUUUUUU the link says reg is temporarily closed!

If I buy a pass, then I'm committed to going. Glad I saved my unemployment money.

From the site:

Here's where we're at:

#1. We tried a new registration vendor this year. It....didn't work out. We are going back to our previous vendor and registration should be set up next week.

#2. For those of you who have successfully registered, we'll shoot you an email next week to confirm your registration.

#3. We're really sorry about this =(.
    Sorry for the false alarm, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JackShadow View Post
    David and I are going!!!!!!!
    If anyone wants to set up a hotel orgy with me and david let me know. I like my hotels cheap
    I'd like to get in on that sweet action.

Holy Shit will I get to meet Nihil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

He's awesome. But he's also a lot shorter than you think he is.