Thread: need help

[Level 2: Human]

need help

does anyone hav low qaulity clips of some1 making the noise of the spring thing doo dah from sonic 2 wit their MOUTHES?

Pwnd
    You know what I think would be really funny? If you're someone who works for the front page, and when you're not writing other stuff you come down here to troll us on the forums just for the lulz.

I have a sick sense of humor.

[Level 2: Human]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    You know what I think would be really funny? If you're someone who works for the front page, and when you're not writing other stuff you come down here to troll us on the forums just for the lulz.

wat does that mean

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post

wat does that mean

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Oops. Double post.

OH SHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by cheese654 View Post
    does anyone hav low qaulity clips of some1 making the noise of the spring thing doo dah from sonic 2 wit their MOUTHES?
    Wtf is that?

Alright, buddy. You're cut off.