Thread: ROUTINE

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]

ROUTINE

http://routinegame.com/

Apparently this has been getting hyped for two years, but I just found out about it. Search turned up no results, so I'm guessing you guys haven't either.

The aesthetics and the computer stuff was cool enough to have me interested, but the robot chase has me sold. I need to sell my organs to get my computer up to specs and get a Rift so I can get murdered in space.

Still responds to BLOO
    I thought this was going to be an existential rant followed by shitting on everyone he has always hated when I saw the thread's title on the "new threads" widget thing.

Quote Originally Posted by King Süshi View Post
    Apparently this has been getting hyped for two years, but I just found out about it. Search turned up no results, so I'm guessing you guys haven't either.

The aesthetics and the computer stuff was cool enough to have me interested, but the robot chase has me sold. I need to sell my organs to get my computer up to specs and get a Rift so I can get murdered in space.
    I have a feeling it's been talked about in another thread somewhere, maybe the arcade, because I'm quite interested in it.

Looks kind of like what I wanted from Dead Space. Really looking forward to it.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    I thought this was going to be an existential rant followed by shitting on everyone he has always hated when I saw the thread's title on the "new threads" widget thing.
    Nah, I'm posting that in the Kobe/El Presador thread.

You're on the liss