Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Playstation Vita Owners Unite!

Actually disappointed that Sexualchcolate didn't make this thread.

Bringer of Truth
    I hope Ultimate MvC3 gets here tomorrow just so I can have two Vita games before I even get the system.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Oh yeah, Amazon has a buy 2 get 1 free promo with vita games that have released so far. It runs til the 25th I believe, I might pick up Katamari, Dynasty Warriors, and Lumines.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    I got Uncharted on Thursday (where the fuck's my instruction booklet ND!?) and not sure if I'm going to pick up another game tomorrow. Maybe Hot Shots.

Frodo Bangins
    got mine. been playing wipeout and hot shots mostly, need to set up the online passes for those 2. played a little uncharted. all three games are PERTY!

add me up on psn goodapollo222, redzie already did.

also pappa is your location a Reggie Watts reference? I don't know if I've ever noticed it.

[Level 2: Human]
    Alright, so the nagging need to have A friends list with SOME people has gotten to me...to the point where this old lurker finally made a forums account (after what, 4, 5 years? I first started regularly checking Dtoid back in '07 when I was still in college xD)

I doubt anyone would want to hit me up, mostly cuz I'm new and my line of work has me seated way out in the middle of fucking nowhere most of the time, but that totally didn't stop me from picking up a Vita! (Hot damn was I lucky this border town has like 40 tiny ass towns with gamestops next to it!)

Also: I splurged. Good chunk of my paycheck, but IDGAF. I'm ecstatic about my purchase. I bought the 3G bundle (might use the 3G later with this line of work....might), a 32 GB memory card, and also:

Hot Shots Golf
    Rayman Origins
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Wipeout 2048
    Uncharted: Golden Compass (lol)

PSN: CaptainRageFace

Hit me up if you want. I usually work from about 5 PM to 5 AM, so any gametime would have to be done early in the morning until I get off of this well and get back to Houston where I don't have any time I need to be up by.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    I got Uncharted on Thursday (where the fuck's my instruction booklet ND!?) and not sure if I'm going to pick up another game tomorrow. Maybe Hot Shots.
    Also: Apparently the instruction booklets are installed on your Vita when you install the game. Whenever you pull up a game's "app page" (or whatever the hell they're calling it), there should be a little book with a ? near the top center of the app's page. That's the instruction manual.

So we now have no crisp, purdy booklets (or what little, shitty excuses for instruction manuals we normally get, these days) and now it's all in crisp, clear digital. They look a heck of a lot bigger, too, although I haven't checked to see if those are all disclaimers, legal jibberish, or actual game info.

Frodo Bangins
    Quote Originally Posted by Brovahkiin View Post
    Alright, so the nagging need to have A friends list with SOME people has gotten to me...to the point where this old lurker finally made a forums account (after what, 4, 5 years? I first started regularly checking Dtoid back in '07 when I was still in college xD)

I doubt anyone would want to hit me up, mostly cuz I'm new and my line of work has me seated way out in the middle of fucking nowhere most of the time, but that totally didn't stop me from picking up a Vita! (Hot damn was I lucky this border town has like 40 tiny ass towns with gamestops next to it!)

Also: I splurged. Good chunk of my paycheck, but IDGAF. I'm ecstatic about my purchase. I bought the 3G bundle (might use the 3G later with this line of work....might), a 32 GB memory card, and also:

Hot Shots Golf
    Rayman Origins
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Wipeout 2048
    Uncharted: Golden Compass (lol)

PSN: CaptainRageFace

Hit me up if you want. I usually work from about 5 PM to 5 AM, so any gametime would have to be done early in the morning until I get off of this well and get back to Houston where I don't have any time I need to be up by.
    I added you, we should play some wipeout sometime or something. HOWEVER, you should do what you did here in the meet and greet section though, go there and tell the other forumgoers what brought you here, what you do, and maybe some of your favorite things. its just something we do around here so everyone knows each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    also pappa is your location a Reggie Watts reference? I don't know if I've ever noticed it.
    Fuck yes it is.

Also, I'll add you (goodapollo222) to PSN. Add me too! PSN = PappaDukesXD

Oh my GAWD Uncharted: Golden Abyss is probably my favorite Uncharted game in the series. So much goddamn fun.

Bringer of Truth
    Sent you a FR Dukes. "JohnOrval"

Quote Originally Posted by ClownBaby View Post
    Sent you a FR Dukes. "JohnOrval"
    Got it!

Frodo Bangins
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Fuck yes it is.

Also, I'll add you (goodapollo222) to PSN. Add me too! PSN = PappaDukesXD
    awesome, my friends playing right now but I'll accept in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    I added you, we should play some wipeout sometime or something. HOWEVER, you should do what you did here in the meet and greet section though, go there and tell the other forumgoers what brought you here, what you do, and maybe some of your favorite things. its just something we do around here so everyone knows each other.
    Alright, I'll do that in a little bit.

Also: I added you and Redzie to my PSN. just fyi. Not even on the forums for a full day and I'm acting like a creeper...

Hmm, I'll add the rest y'all.

@Brovakhiin
    That was you? Cool. Man, you got a lot of games. Money's tight for me at the moment and I'm sticking with hot shots for now. Gravity Rush and Dragon's Crown is what I'm waiting for.

@Redzie yeah, like i said, i splurged and bought a lot. And yet I'm still wanting Touch My Katamari >_< figures that the one time I have simething I actually REALLY want and can spend money on, it turns iut being really expensive @-@ i could've probably bought most of the parts to build a mid-grade gaming PC with how much I've dropped so far xD

But then I wouldn't have golf x3

Alright, so I only have Lumines but I'm more than willing to pick up some other games if I have some people to play with them with. Any recommendations?

I'm up for anything(even older PSP games), as long as it has a good amount of replayability. I didn't pick up Uncharted for the sole fact that I'd probably only end up playing through it once.

PSN: Esoom

I'll add ya when I get off my shift and to an internet connection.

Good PSV games for multiplayer: Hot Shots Golf Invitational, WipEout2048, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

There may be a few more, but those are the big ones that i know of (and the ones I have, too!). Like I states before, my play time may be limited due to me not having WiFi all the time

Also, if you have the PS3 version of MbC3 you may just wanna stick with that.
    Also also, i think the BlazBlu game has Online multiplayer top. Not sure though.

I'd like to hear some suggestions for good psp games with online multiplayer too!

There's still not much synchronous multiplayer games on vita at the moment. AFAIK it could be only with titles such as Wipeout, Hustle Kings, Hot Shots Golf(?). Also I was bored today and made this little quick thing for my vita from used giftcards:

[Level 5: Mech]
    I have Wipeout on PS3 (like everyone who picked it during the free games thing), if anyone wants to play against a totally awful player and try out the cross play, add me "Knackered" on PSN. I just got a Vita, too but no games yet.