Page 301 of 366 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 7305

Thread: Who the hell are you?! 2.0

  1. #6001
    [Level 5: Mech]
    vApathyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Hicktown Militaryland, Virginia
    Posts
    383
    Ain't that the truth. Also, Jillyjills, your hat is adorbs. Flat out adorbs. Like, so adorbs, I can't even muster up the strength to use the full word. I can't say it. I can't say adorabbbbbuhbubhubbbhgpohrewgphiphrbnhei...adorbs. Yeah.

  2. #6002
    [Level 6: Robot]
    Analoge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Where your eyes don't go
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    Ain't that the truth. Also, Jillyjills, your hat is adorbs. Flat out adorbs. Like, so adorbs, I can't even muster up the strength to use the full word. I can't say it. I can't say adorabbbbbuhbubhubbbhgpohrewgphiphrbnhei...adorbs. Yeah.
    Aww, I bet you say that to all the girls who wear new hats wrong and post picture of it on the internet. Yeah, I was wearing it wrong :/

  3. #6003
    [Level 5: Mech]
    vApathyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Hicktown Militaryland, Virginia
    Posts
    383
    Girl, you may have been wearing it wrong but it looked so right.

  4. #6004
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    grunchk1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    <3InMyPants<3
    Posts
    3,206
    caught myself poppin bubbles yo


  5. #6005
    Beast Master
    ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    http://digitalconfederacy.com/
    Posts
    32,450
    Contemplating a haircut. If I wait too long my boss will say something and then just out of spite/natural disagreeableness I won't want to get one for a while. As it is I don't need one, but it also wouldn't hurt. I dunno.



  6. #6006
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    17,655
    Given your head structure, I think you should grow it just a bit longer than have a cut with shorter layers on the sides and back, maintaining a longer length on top.

  7. #6007
    [Level 6: Robot]
    noobspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    That place i went that one time.
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Contemplating a haircut. If I wait too long my boss will say something and then just out of spite/natural disagreeableness I won't want to get one for a while. As it is I don't need one, but it also wouldn't hurt. I dunno.


    I do this, when people tell me I need a hair cut I want one less even if I agree with them.

  8. #6008
    Honkey Kong
    usedtabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    DigitalConfederacy.com
    Posts
    28,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    Given your head structure, I think you should grow it just a bit longer than have a cut with shorter layers on the sides and back, maintaining a longer length on top.
    Stealth hair-stylist in this bitch.

  9. #6009
    Beast Master
    ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    http://digitalconfederacy.com/
    Posts
    32,450
    Bloo has never steered me wrong before, Table. What have you done for me lately?

  10. #6010
    Honkey Kong
    usedtabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    DigitalConfederacy.com
    Posts
    28,027
    I didn't say he was wrong. Just a hidden talent is revealed.










    And I do nothing for you. EVER.

  11. #6011
    Beast Master
    ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    http://digitalconfederacy.com/
    Posts
    32,450
    Did Clint show you the picture he made yet?

  12. #6012
    Honkey Kong
    usedtabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    DigitalConfederacy.com
    Posts
    28,027
    Nah. I'm curious now.

  13. #6013
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    grunchk1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    <3InMyPants<3
    Posts
    3,206
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Bloo has never steered me wrong before, Table. What have you done for me lately?
    you have two styles of haircuts to choose from



    choose wisely

  14. #6014
    [Level 6: Robot]
    noobspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    That place i went that one time.
    Posts
    865
    This is the only proper photo of me taken in the past 12 months i think, was taken last weekend. I hope this makes y'all feel old.


  15. #6015
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    13,639
    Nope, just horny.

  16. #6016
    Nice filter, whore.

  17. #6017
    [Level 6: Robot]
    noobspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    That place i went that one time.
    Posts
    865
    Filter? it was just taken on a samsung digi camera.

  18. #6018
    You're still a whore.

  19. #6019
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,232
    He's a nicely dressed whore though. Pretty sure I had the exact same outfit as a teenager, hah.

  20. #6020
    Pow! Right in the kisser!
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Death Row
    Posts
    13,639
    If that picture doesn't have a filter, then it was taken circa 1972.

    WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •