Page 294 of 363 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 304 344 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 7247

Thread: Who the hell are you?! 2.0

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I think we have a winner folks.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    I'm about to be all sexy up in your faces. Because I'm kind of buzzed and haven't whored in a while. Hit the spoiler tag if you're ready for some throw-back Bloodspray man meat.

Spoiler!

Pretty proud of my "less beer more running" diet so far. I need me some more tone though.

The only thing spoiled is my expectations.

Ray of Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    I'm going to go back a page and say, badstar that is one epic beard.
    Liffy's all moist now because you could be a missing Avett brother.

Frodo Bangins
    I'm about to be all sexy up in your faces. Because I'm kind of buzzed and haven't whored in a while. Hit the spoiler tag if you're ready for some throw-back Bloodspray man meat.

Spoiler!

Pretty proud of my "less beer more running" diet so far. I need me some more tone though.
    on a scale of one to broken image I got one at the top of the scale.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    I'm going to go back a page and say, badstar that is one epic beard.
    Thanks Although I don't know if epic is the right word for it. I've made no effort to shape it or make it look good, it's just been growing wild since October.

Quote Originally Posted by Changston View Post
    Me and Roberto are basically the Avett Brothers of Dtoid.

Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    My hair's too short to get awesome bed head looks. This is what my hair looked like when I woke up this morning. This is also what I allowed my hair to look like all day long because fuck the police.

besides the Link figure what are the cool figures in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by BadStar View Post
    Thanks Although I don't know if epic is the right word for it. I've made no effort to shape it or make it look good, it's just been growing wild since October.

Me and Roberto are basically the Avett Brothers of Dtoid.
    Have to agree that is a great beard. A beard I wish I could have (cursed with babyface and puny beard)

[Level 6: Robot]
    the valley of golden magical singing cheeses
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Freshly woken up bed head, circa a little over an hour ago:

I want that face to be the first thing I see in the morning. and lotta lube

-------------------------------

@bad star
    didn't know them but i like those beards

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Changston View Post
    ZP is the new beardless addition to the Avett Brothers. I done gone and got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by space man spiff View Post
    besides the Link figure what are the cool figures in the background?
    Back there we have:

Wind Waker Link plush, Ivy bobblehead from Soul Calibur 5, classic Sonic, one of them ladybug things from Sonic, the Halo Reach statue with a Noble Six figure sitting on top, adorable bobblehead versions of movie Captain America and movie Bane, a Deadpool statue thingie, Baird from Gears of War, Grayson from Bulletstorm, the Ass Creed Brotherhood version of Ezio (in black), Johnny Napalm from Guitar Hero 3, Arkham City Harley Quinn, the Marcus bobblehead from Borderlands 2, a Splatterhouse mask, Lrrr from Futurama, 12 Street Fighter Heroclix figures, a Resident Evil 5 "sandglobe", and a Tails plush. There's supposed to be a Nathan Drake and Cole McGrath statue thingy up there too but I can't find 'em.

Copy-pasta'd all this shit because apparently the "buzzed" part impaired my abilities to forums. Now you're probably all built up for nothin'.

Spoiler!

Today I started a temporary new work schedule that has me waking up at 4AM, going to work at 6AM, coming home at 4-4:30PM, and going to bed at 9PM. On top of that, it was also cold as fuck outside and even started snowing, two things that I absolutely despise. This is how I feel about today.

- - - Updated - - -

Gurl I'ma be touchin' dat chest so hard at PAX.

And then crying in the corner because I WILL NEVER COMPARE TO YOUR BEAUTY ._.

Make me sumpin' wit no sleeves.

And a tie.

Dear god I just turned myself on.

Me making something with no sleeves is like Changston being amazing: You don't even have to ask, it just happens.

Ray of Sunshine
    Me making something with no sleeves is like Changston being amazing: You don't even have to ask, it just happens.

(but no, I kid, continue telling me how awesome I am)

Back there we have:

Wind Waker Link plush, Ivy bobblehead from Soul Calibur 5, classic Sonic, one of them ladybug things from Sonic, the Halo Reach statue with a Noble Six figure sitting on top, adorable bobblehead versions of movie Captain America and movie Bane, a Deadpool statue thingie, Baird from Gears of War, Grayson from Bulletstorm, the Ass Creed Brotherhood version of Ezio (in black), Johnny Napalm from Guitar Hero 3, Arkham City Harley Quinn, the Marcus bobblehead from Borderlands 2, a Splatterhouse mask, Lrrr from Futurama, 12 Street Fighter Heroclix figures, a Resident Evil 5 "sandglobe", and a Tails plush. There's supposed to be a Nathan Drake and Cole McGrath statue thingy up there too but I can't find 'em.
    So basically what you have is an assortment of pretty much all my favorite things. Also sorry to hear about your new work schedule..uhh what do you do that requires getting up at such a horrific hour?

- - - Updated - - -

Copy-pasta'd all this shit because apparently the "buzzed" part impaired my abilities to forums. Now you're probably all built up for nothin'.

Spoiler!

What are the tats of?... Oh also DAMN gurrrrrl you fine.

My shoulder is a little skull guy freaking the fuck out reading a book with "Life?" on the cover, inspired by my favorite Our Lady Peace song. It's my best done and favorite of the bunch. My other arm is the word RELEASE, my favorite Pearl Jam song. On my pec is my very first tattoo that I think I got the day I turned 18. It's kanji or asian letters or moon writing or whatever, inside a dragon ouroboros. Combined it basically means "love hurts, forever". I was a bit of a mopey cunt for a while there.

Neat ink! I like the pec one (even if it is a little mopey, were all allowed one). Did that one hurt more? I have three myself but one is on my arm, the other on the back of my leg and then the top of my back so not really painful.

I got that one a super long time ago, but I remember it being a bit of a bitch when it got up towards the clavicle. I'm pretty good at zoning out through tattoos though so I couldn't really tell you which one was worst. I have one up kind of high on my ankle and I feel like that probably hurt a bit too, on account of bone and thin skin and all that.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    My screen is now covered in Bloodspray-induced spunk.

Bloodspunk, if you will.

(You will.)