Page 294 of 363 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 304 344 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 7247

Thread: Who the hell are you?! 2.0

  1. #5861
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    ProlificDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lincoln Nebraska
    Posts
    2,311
    I think we have a winner folks.

  2. #5862
    [Level 5: Mech]
    space man spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    I'm about to be all sexy up in your faces. Because I'm kind of buzzed and haven't whored in a while. Hit the spoiler tag if you're ready for some throw-back Bloodspray man meat.

    Spoiler!


    Pretty proud of my "less beer more running" diet so far. I need me some more tone though.

    The only thing spoiled is my expectations.

  3. #5863
    Ray of Sunshine
    Changston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    I'm going to go back a page and say, badstar that is one epic beard.
    Liffy's all moist now because you could be a missing Avett brother.

  4. #5864
    Frodo Bangins
    Mr. Gobbldigook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    I'm about to be all sexy up in your faces. Because I'm kind of buzzed and haven't whored in a while. Hit the spoiler tag if you're ready for some throw-back Bloodspray man meat.

    Spoiler!


    Pretty proud of my "less beer more running" diet so far. I need me some more tone though.
    on a scale of one to broken image I got one at the top of the scale.

  5. #5865
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    BadStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,769
    Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    I'm going to go back a page and say, badstar that is one epic beard.
    Thanks Although I don't know if epic is the right word for it. I've made no effort to shape it or make it look good, it's just been growing wild since October.

    Quote Originally Posted by Changston View Post
    Liffy's all moist now because you could be a missing Avett brother.
    Me and Roberto are basically the Avett Brothers of Dtoid.

  6. #5866
    [Level 5: Mech]
    space man spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    My hair's too short to get awesome bed head looks. This is what my hair looked like when I woke up this morning. This is also what I allowed my hair to look like all day long because fuck the police.

    besides the Link figure what are the cool figures in the background?

  7. #5867
    [Level 5: Mech]
    space man spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by BadStar View Post
    Thanks Although I don't know if epic is the right word for it. I've made no effort to shape it or make it look good, it's just been growing wild since October.



    Me and Roberto are basically the Avett Brothers of Dtoid.
    Have to agree that is a great beard. A beard I wish I could have (cursed with babyface and puny beard)

  8. #5868
    [Level 6: Robot]
    RobertoPlankton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the valley of golden magical singing cheeses
    Posts
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Freshly woken up bed head, circa a little over an hour ago:


    I want that face to be the first thing I see in the morning. and lotta lube


    -------------------------------

    @bad star
    didn't know them but i like those beards

  9. #5869
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    ProlificDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lincoln Nebraska
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Changston View Post
    Liffy's all moist now because you could be a missing Avett brother.
    ZP is the new beardless addition to the Avett Brothers. I done gone and got caught.

  10. #5870
    [Level 5: Mech]
    vApathyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Hicktown Militaryland, Virginia
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by space man spiff View Post
    besides the Link figure what are the cool figures in the background?
    Back there we have:

    Wind Waker Link plush, Ivy bobblehead from Soul Calibur 5, classic Sonic, one of them ladybug things from Sonic, the Halo Reach statue with a Noble Six figure sitting on top, adorable bobblehead versions of movie Captain America and movie Bane, a Deadpool statue thingie, Baird from Gears of War, Grayson from Bulletstorm, the Ass Creed Brotherhood version of Ezio (in black), Johnny Napalm from Guitar Hero 3, Arkham City Harley Quinn, the Marcus bobblehead from Borderlands 2, a Splatterhouse mask, Lrrr from Futurama, 12 Street Fighter Heroclix figures, a Resident Evil 5 "sandglobe", and a Tails plush. There's supposed to be a Nathan Drake and Cole McGrath statue thingy up there too but I can't find 'em.

  11. #5871
    Copy-pasta'd all this shit because apparently the "buzzed" part impaired my abilities to forums. Now you're probably all built up for nothin'.

    I'm about to be all sexy up in your faces. Because I'm kind of buzzed and haven't whored in a while. Hit the spoiler tag if you're ready for some throw-back Bloodspray man meat.

    Spoiler!



    Pretty proud of my "less beer more running" diet so far. I need me some more tone though.

  12. #5872
    [Level 5: Mech]
    vApathyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Hicktown Militaryland, Virginia
    Posts
    383
    Today I started a temporary new work schedule that has me waking up at 4AM, going to work at 6AM, coming home at 4-4:30PM, and going to bed at 9PM. On top of that, it was also cold as fuck outside and even started snowing, two things that I absolutely despise. This is how I feel about today.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Gurl I'ma be touchin' dat chest so hard at PAX.

    And then crying in the corner because I WILL NEVER COMPARE TO YOUR BEAUTY ._.

  13. #5873
    Make me sumpin' wit no sleeves.

    And a tie.

    Dear god I just turned myself on.

  14. #5874
    [Level 5: Mech]
    vApathyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Hicktown Militaryland, Virginia
    Posts
    383
    Me making something with no sleeves is like Changston being amazing: You don't even have to ask, it just happens.

  15. #5875
    Ray of Sunshine
    Changston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    Me making something with no sleeves is like Changston being amazing: You don't even have to ask, it just happens.


    (but no, I kid, continue telling me how awesome I am)

  16. #5876
    [Level 5: Mech]
    space man spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    Back there we have:

    Wind Waker Link plush, Ivy bobblehead from Soul Calibur 5, classic Sonic, one of them ladybug things from Sonic, the Halo Reach statue with a Noble Six figure sitting on top, adorable bobblehead versions of movie Captain America and movie Bane, a Deadpool statue thingie, Baird from Gears of War, Grayson from Bulletstorm, the Ass Creed Brotherhood version of Ezio (in black), Johnny Napalm from Guitar Hero 3, Arkham City Harley Quinn, the Marcus bobblehead from Borderlands 2, a Splatterhouse mask, Lrrr from Futurama, 12 Street Fighter Heroclix figures, a Resident Evil 5 "sandglobe", and a Tails plush. There's supposed to be a Nathan Drake and Cole McGrath statue thingy up there too but I can't find 'em.
    So basically what you have is an assortment of pretty much all my favorite things. Also sorry to hear about your new work schedule..uhh what do you do that requires getting up at such a horrific hour?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Copy-pasta'd all this shit because apparently the "buzzed" part impaired my abilities to forums. Now you're probably all built up for nothin'.

    I'm about to be all sexy up in your faces. Because I'm kind of buzzed and haven't whored in a while. Hit the spoiler tag if you're ready for some throw-back Bloodspray man meat.

    Spoiler!



    Pretty proud of my "less beer more running" diet so far. I need me some more tone though.

    What are the tats of?... Oh also DAMN gurrrrrl you fine.

  17. #5877
    My shoulder is a little skull guy freaking the fuck out reading a book with "Life?" on the cover, inspired by my favorite Our Lady Peace song. It's my best done and favorite of the bunch. My other arm is the word RELEASE, my favorite Pearl Jam song. On my pec is my very first tattoo that I think I got the day I turned 18. It's kanji or asian letters or moon writing or whatever, inside a dragon ouroboros. Combined it basically means "love hurts, forever". I was a bit of a mopey cunt for a while there.

  18. #5878
    [Level 5: Mech]
    space man spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    519
    Neat ink! I like the pec one (even if it is a little mopey, were all allowed one). Did that one hurt more? I have three myself but one is on my arm, the other on the back of my leg and then the top of my back so not really painful.

  19. #5879
    I got that one a super long time ago, but I remember it being a bit of a bitch when it got up towards the clavicle. I'm pretty good at zoning out through tattoos though so I couldn't really tell you which one was worst. I have one up kind of high on my ankle and I feel like that probably hurt a bit too, on account of bone and thin skin and all that.

  20. #5880
    This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boy See
    Posts
    4,776
    My screen is now covered in Bloodspray-induced spunk.

    Bloodspunk, if you will.

    (You will.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •