OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 479 of 515 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 489 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,580 of 10282

Thread: Expressing Joy

  1. #9561
    bbrigg's Avatar
    8,950 posts since Jul 2007

    Spent New Years Eve and Eve's Eve in New Orleans. It was fucking awesome. I met this awesome, hot, funny girl New Years Eve and she dug me. I'm glad we decided to go back to the hotel a few hours before everyone else did. gigidy. Even the 2 hour ride back home the next day wasn't awkward at all. Not even an awkward silence. But she lives 20 hours away and visits her family here like twice a year max. Kind of bummed about that, but no big deal.

  2. #9562
    I managed to raise 402.50 for charity this year (while racing speedway).

    I was raising money for the Scoliosis Campaign fund.

    You can read about my journey here: http://speedway.tumblr.com/ and also watch my fundraising videos here: speedwayforscoliosis - YouTube

  3. #9563
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrigg View Post
    Spent New Years Eve and Eve's Eve in New Orleans. It was fucking awesome. I met this awesome, hot, funny girl New Years Eve and she dug me. I'm glad we decided to go back to the hotel a few hours before everyone else did. gigidy. Even the 2 hour ride back home the next day wasn't awkward at all. Not even an awkward silence. But she lives 20 hours away and visits her family here like twice a year max. Kind of bummed about that, but no big deal.
    Dammit I hate you.

  4. #9564
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrigg View Post
    Spent New Years Eve and Eve's Eve in New Orleans. It was fucking awesome. I met this awesome, hot, funny girl New Years Eve and she dug me. I'm glad we decided to go back to the hotel a few hours before everyone else did. gigidy. Even the 2 hour ride back home the next day wasn't awkward at all. Not even an awkward silence. But she lives 20 hours away and visits her family here like twice a year max. Kind of bummed about that, but no big deal.
    Fuck yeah dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodee View Post
    I managed to raise 402.50 for charity this year (while racing speedway).

    I was raising money for the Scoliosis Campaign fund.

    You can read about my journey here: http://speedway.tumblr.com/ and also watch my fundraising videos here: speedwayforscoliosis - YouTube
    Nice bro.

  5. #9565
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Nice bro.
    Thanks!

  6. #9566
    Plattypussy is the best person ever ever ever!!! He gets me, he knows me!





    Moustache Bandanas! Ahahaha and OUR CHILD! Lovely surprise to come home too....aside from the damp wall and slug infestation, this BEATS THEIR TYRANNY!

  7. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Just got done paying bills for this month. My student loans are now to under $3000 and, after about a 18 months, my wife's engagement and wedding rings are now finally paid off.
    This is good.

  8. #9568
    djnealb's Avatar
    5,949 posts since Aug 2009

    Yeah. It allows me to put more money to other debts and save more for a house. In fact, we're going to start really looking at houses this weekend. We've already got the money for a down payment, so now comes the fun part of house hunting.

  9. #9569
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Yeah. It allows me to put more money to other debts and save more for a house. In fact, we're going to start really looking at houses this weekend. We've already got the money for a down payment, so now comes the fun part of house hunting.
    Take your time. My next house hunt is called "building one." I'm tired of having neighbors.

  10. #9570
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    Take your time. My next house hunt is called "building one." I'm tired of having neighbors.
    But I just bought the house next door!

  11. #9571
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    But I just bought the house next door!
    If you had I might actually consider staying.

  12. #9572
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    Well, there's plenty of open space in which to build a house here in Colorado.

    Just saying.

  13. #9573
    I'll build a camp for all of you.

  14. #9574
    djnealb's Avatar
    5,949 posts since Aug 2009

    Right now we're trying to find something that fits within the following parameters:
    Bigger than the apartment
    Not too expensive
    Not in the ghetto

    You'd think that wouldn't be too hard, but given half of the city is ghetto, and roughly a quarter of it way out of our price range, and that those areas aren't localized, but rather spread throughout the city, it makes searching pretty difficult.

  15. #9575
    Mix's Avatar
    5,581 posts since Nov 2006

    Good luck on the search, I can't WAIT until we can start looking!

    We've been trying to sell our Townhouse for over 6 months now and only 1 person has looked at it

    Townhouses/strata complex's and apartments are pretty much on hold right now as there are so many on the market, sucks.

  16. #9576
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I'll build a camp for all of you.
    Can we have sea-lions??

  17. #9577
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I'll build a camp for all of you.
    Not sure if I'd want to live on Table's compound or not.

  18. #9578
    There'll be a theater, arts and crafts, dining halls, etc.









    And the labor wards.













    It's been done before, so the layout and work won't be too hard

  19. #9579
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    Will we have to concentrate very hard in these camps?

  20. #9580
    So.Very.Hard.


    Concentration all the time. Even more than orange juice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Unsavory people bugging you?

If you encounter hate speech, harassment, personal attacks, bullying, homophobia, and general doucheyness -- even if it wasn't directed at you -- please let us know. All emails are kept confidential. Let's make sure everyone's treated with respect so the friends you make here will keep coming back! about mods/rules

Change forum colors & width:
Try a new theme: