Thread: Anyone Wanna Play Borderlands With Us?

[Level 3: Humanoid]

dtoiddisco Gaming Bus Live Streams/Game Nights

Please let me know if these types of posts are not allowed. I was directed here via Andy, so I'm assuming it's okay! The gaming site I write for is having a game night and they're playing Borderlands on the PC. I thought I'd ask if anyone wanted to play with us. The information is here on Gaming Bus. We're playing at 9:30EST if anyone will be around. Basically we're looking for some people who have Steam to play with us. No DLC required, just a desire to play the game. Just go to the Steam group and join and it should let you know when the game starts. You can leave the group when the game's finished or you have to leave, that's cool. We won't grief you over it. We're not trying to sell anything to anyone or... I dunno, whatever ulterior motive people might have for these kinds of things (we don't get paid for viewers, for instance), we just want to play and want some cool people to play with. Sadly, I won't be playing tonight due to shitty internet and a laptop with no mouse but I'll be in the stream, watching everything. I'd love to be able to talk video games with you guys in real time, so please come out, even if Borderlands isn't your thing!
    Last edited by GBCrystal; 01-03-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: So I don't clog up this forum with threads, I am merging all the game nights into one topic

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    If you guys ever play this on 360 (or have an extra PC copy lying around) let me know and I'll join!

In the interest of not clogging up this forum, I thought I'd make this topic about all our Live Streams and Game Nights... If that's okay (and if someone can change this topic title).

Anyway, January's schedule is up: http://www.gamingbus.com/2012/01/03/...le-for-january

January 6th: Shantae (GBC)
    January 13th: Zelda II: The Adventures of Link (NES)
    January 20th: Deadly Towers (NES)
    January 27th: GAME NIGHT: Dungeon Defenders (PC)

The first three are streams, the last one is a Game Night, so you're all invited to all of them, but we'll actually be playing together on the 27th. =)

If anyone cares, Shantae is tonight. Just head to that page at 9:30EST (in about three hours from this posting) if you'd like to watch the gameplay and discuss random shit.

Didn't want to make a new thread, but Gaming Bus is doing their very first giveaway. As stated here, we've got quite a bit of stuff to hand out for free.

1ST PRIZE: King Arthur’s Steam Giveaway
    * King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame
    * King Arthur: The Role-Playing Wargame
    * Dungeon Defenders
    * Monday Night Combat
    * The Tiny Bang Story
    * Terraria
    * Left 4 Dead

2ND PRIZE: Merlin’s PSN Giveaway
    * Final Fantasy V
    * Vanguard Bandits
    * $20 PlayStation Network code

3RD PRIZE: Guenevere’s Discount Giveaway
    * 50% off Sonic Generations
    * 33% off Rage
    * 50% off Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga
    * 50% off BIT.TRIP.RUNNER
    * 50% off Trauma
    * 50% off Total War: Shogun 2
    * 25% off Kalypso Media game
    * 25% off THQ game

4TH PRIZE: Mordred’s Mystery Meat Giveaway
    * MYSTERY PRIZE

Come watch us play King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame at 9:30PM EST (aka... now) on Friday, February 24, and good luck to anyone who participates!

Stream Link: http://www.gamingbus.com/2012/02/24/...wargame-steam/

EDIT: Okay Steam isn't working right for once so yay old games while we wait!