Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: The Last of Us

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    One thing I do like is the silky smooth framerate of the Remastered version. Changing between 60fps and 30fps really makes a difference in the flow of the game.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I'm starting up a game on Grounded level difficulty. I played Survivor on the Left Behind DLC and it didn't aggravate me as much as I expected. So... no HUD, no Listen mode, even tougher enemies with even more scarce supplies. I look forward to the inevitable rage quit.

Quote Originally Posted by domanz View Post
    Anyone who needs something harder than survivor is a confirmed God.
    Fixed.

Guest1234
    Yea that's not really a MP game you want to play by yourself. It's a team game for a reason. It's not that you're bad, it's probably that either you or your team doesn't
    A) have mics
    B) use the mics they have.
    C) know how to be a teamplayer.

Guest1234
    Yea, that game also makes me angry. I have limited myself to like 1-2 days a week to play with friends, because I don't like how it makes me feel. It's stressful when it doesn't go your way.

As the weak link during FNF, I get it. I didn't play the MP on PS3 so there's a definite experience gap.

I don't mind cursing up a storm either because it feels cathartic. Also, I could never rage as hard as Kim. So there's that.

I only time I get annoyed is when the 3 new people all spawn instead of me and proceed to charge the one final enemy player 1 at a time... Who had a shotgun. Also the survivor minigame can get annoying at times.

Also also bullshit teams in team play for example all military snipers so 1 hit kills with no rez...

I unno I still enjoy and intend to keep playing it (I need the green beret and I'm so close.

Guest1234
    Quote Originally Posted by The Defenestrator View Post
    As the weak link during FNF, I get it. I didn't play the MP on PS3 so there's a definite experience gap.

I don't mind cursing up a storm either because it feels cathartic. Also, I could never rage as hard as Kim. So there's that.
    You should listen to the next PSToid podcast. There are some quality examples of how I rage. Should post soonish I hope.

And no one rages as much as me. It is my cross to bear.

Guest1234
    I assume you misunderstand in the thought that I am always raging. And bad anger management would mean that I throw my controller or otherwise break it in a 'fit of rage' when that is not what happens at all.

The difference is if you let it go or not. I don't remember bad games after they happen (usually) and I don't generally get upset after the fact. I am actually a fairly happy person in general. Yelling at video games *is* my anger management.

Guest1234
    Quote Originally Posted by domanz View Post
    Yelling at video games is what I usually do, but I can't when I know people will witness it, because I feel like I would step over a line and embarass myself. I am unhappy with that situation. If you and the people you play with are fine with your management, then I guess it's healthy.
    You're concerned with embarrassing yourself, yet in the Community Discourse thread you very thoroughly attempted to, and by my account totally did.

All of my wut.

Guest1234
    It wasn't stepping over the line so much as it was that you kept going on about it and making it worse.

I don't care, I just thought it was weird you'd be concerned about embarrassment in one situation, but not in another.

quite a good game ... the storyl ine was just way good! the game play too! only the steering was getting used to at first