Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43

Thread: The Last of Us

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Yelling at video games is what I usually do, but I can't when I know people will witness it, because I feel like I would step over a line and embarass myself. I am unhappy with that situation. If you and the people you play with are fine with your management, then I guess it's healthy.

Is your clan really SOUP?
    Quote Originally Posted by domanz View Post
    Yelling at video games is what I usually do, but I can't when I know people will witness it, because I feel like I would step over a line and embarass myself. I am unhappy with that situation. If you and the people you play with are fine with your management, then I guess it's healthy.
    You're concerned with embarrassing yourself, yet in the Community Discourse thread you very thoroughly attempted to, and by my account totally did.

All of my wut.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by KymikoLoco View Post
    You're concerned with embarrassing yourself, yet in the Community Discourse thread you very thoroughly attempted to, and by my account totally did.

All of my wut.
    That's totally different. I am afraid of my own anger (if I feel it when other people are present). I'm not afraid to appear weird from time to time.

About one year ago, I told a lady who was harassing a black woman for talking too loud to shut up or leave the metro if that's not an option for her. I still remember it clear as day because I'm having immense trouble to show other people my aggression in order to achieve something.

Also, sorry for stepping over your line. It was really not easy to tell. Please be more clear if that should happen again.

Is your clan really SOUP?
    It wasn't stepping over the line so much as it was that you kept going on about it and making it worse.

I don't care, I just thought it was weird you'd be concerned about embarrassment in one situation, but not in another.