Thread: Phoenix Vul-Con 2012

Wolf Master

Phoenix Vul-Con 2012

I get lonely in Phoenix. Right before I moved here, Anthony Burch and Ashley Davis left. Right after I moved here, Conrad Zimmerman and the lovely Katrina left. I think you guys should all come visit me! Especially if you live somewhere cold!

Vul-Con is a board game convention that happens in Phoenix in February. Let me tell you, Phoenix in February is beautiful! No snow to be found! Also, board games are pretty great, if you're into that kind of thing.

I have a pretty big apartment, and we're not far from the light rail to the convention center. If anybody wanted to fly out here to hang out with me and play board games, I'd put you up for the weekend. No hotel necessary! (This offer is void after the first like, five people who take me up on it, though I doubt that will happen)

So, February 25-26. Do you have plans? Do you want to come play board games in Phoenix? I think you should. You can check out their site if you want to know more. http://www.vul-con.com

Wolf Master
    I realize now that this thread probably belongs under Dtoid Community Meetups. I'm sorry I'm a failure at forums. Mxy or Zodiac, could you move it for me?

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Moved <3

Wolf Master
    Thanks.

So... Any takers?

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    HA! Like I'd ever wanna hang out with you.

Wolf Master
    :'(

Bringer of Truth
    No idea. We'll see how my work schedule looks if I get the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    :'(
    Gotcha!

Seriously, though, if there was any way I could afford to make it down there I would. Sounds like a ton of fun!

Wolf Master
    Saw this on Forums, We Have Them just now, and I was hoping maybe somebody else posted in here! This is this weekend. If anybody wants to make an impulse trip to Phoenix, now is the time to do it!