Thread: Dtoid Alabama?

Dtoid Alabama?

Hey...Live in Daphne, Alabama...close to Mobile Alabama...and even closer to Pensacola Florida.

Anyone around these parts?

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Area's pretty sparse as far as Dtoid goes, from what I've seen over the last few years. Seems a lot of folks are concentrated in the larger metro areas around the country. Still, I'm surprised there's not one or two in Mobile.

I'm in Pensacola.

Slowey is in that whole southern gulf area too. He's a good guy that doesn't afraid of anything. You guys should hit him up if you want a beer drinkin', gun shootin' good time.

And that's not a south joke, he loves those things.
    This makes me so much better than Gyrael.

If it bleeds, He can kill it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Slowey is in that whole southern gulf area too. He's a good guy that doesn't afraid of anything. You guys should hit him up if you want a beer drinkin', gun shootin' good time.

And that's not a south joke, he loves those things.
    Im James Slowey, and I approve of this message.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi. For a few months till I feel like moving again.

Isaac Asimov, Stephen King, Gene Wolfe, Michael Crichton, Isaac Asimov, Stephen King, Douglas Presto
    Montevallo, AL reporting in. Not many Alabamians on Dtoid, I see. feels badman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HoFT013 View Post
    Montevallo, AL reporting in. Not many Alabamians on Dtoid, I see. feels badman.jpg
    You going to college there?

I had an ex that went there.

Got pulled over by the police...and they called for back up.

Asshole cops up there! XD

Isaac Asimov, Stephen King, Gene Wolfe, Michael Crichton, Isaac Asimov, Stephen King, Douglas Presto
    Quote Originally Posted by vecha View Post
    You going to college there?

I had an ex that went there.

Got pulled over by the police...and they called for back up.

Asshole cops up there! XD
    Yeah, 27-year-old sophomore here. English major, double minor in writing and game development. And I just got a parking ticket today for an expired parking decal.

Quote Originally Posted by HoFT013 View Post
    Yeah, 27-year-old sophomore here. English major, double minor in writing and game development. And I just got a parking ticket today for an expired parking decal.
    English/Education major here as well...graduated from Uni of South Alabama. Supposed to teach English...but I don't want a classroom of 40 kids....so...

Hope you get a writing gig in some game someday. I assume that is your dream/plan? Jealous.

Turning 24 here in Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by vecha View Post
    English/Education major here as well...graduated from Uni of South Alabama. Supposed to teach English...but I don't want a classroom of 40 kids....so...

Hope you get a writing gig in some game someday. I assume that is your dream/plan? Jealous.

Turning 24 here in Oct.
    I want to write novels, mostly. I'm a sci-fi guy; I love the dying earth sub-genre with post-apocalyptic thrown in as well.

My girlfriend wants to be a teacher, and all my friends say I should be one as well (I love to just talk about science and shit like that), but I just want to write, haha.

Since we're so close, want to make this friendship Facebook official? If so, PM me. Of not, that's cool, too. Just glad to meet someone on Dtoid from Alabama.