Now that KoF XIII is out, I figured I'd give this another spin (with probably the same result, but fuck it).
Basically, the rules are pretty straight forward:
1. Still no hidden characters. Especially Goenitz.
2. 3 vs 3 team set ups. No switching of members. You stick with the same team throughout the tournament. Best 2 out of 3 3on3 matches.
3. Single elimination. You lose, you lose.
4. Every body gets 1 drop if there are connection issues. Drop 2 times in a match, and you lose.
5. Any and all disputes will be settled with the saved replay data.
Like I said, I'm not a hardcore fighting guy. This is just something simple and open for KoF fans to have some fun. Hell, I probably won't even win this. But at the very least, we can have some fun, since the tournament section seems to be a little stale lately. If this even goes anywhere. If not, then it just falls into oblivion. There is no set time frame, as I'm not even sure this'll get enough people since KoF isn't exactly one of the most popular series out there.
I might throw this up on the c-blogs as well if there's a few people on the forums at least somewhat interested.