Page 808 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 818 858 908 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,160 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noobspoon View Post
    Dex, i don't need to PM you about my proposal do i?
    Yes, you do.
    To clarify this, when you make a proposal, you still have to vote for whether you are FOR or AGAINST that proposal. You do not have to PM me with your proposal (I can read it on the forum just fine).

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    How so? all it would have shown was that one (or more) of three players was a Spy. Not that different than one in four players being a spy, no?
    Yes, but at that point we would know to black list those three, and not pick from them again. The odds of a spy immediately attempting a block seem low to me as well. More of a personal thought though.

Not saying that those in that group aren't to be trusted, just that they are more or less clean slates.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Are we waiting on some votes?

Also, I started listening to the latest Zero Cool podcast and noticed in the list of films & games you cover you talk about Mass Effect 3 later on.

I've not got to that bit yet, does it have any spoilers in it? I'm still playing through ME2 and have managed to not read anything about the third game.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    Are we waiting on some votes?

Also, I started listening to the latest Zero Cool podcast and noticed in the list of films & games you cover you talk about Mass Effect 3 later on.

I've not got to that bit yet, does it have any spoilers in it? I'm still playing through ME2 and have managed to not read anything about the third game.
    As far as I remember, we don't spoil anything specific about Mass Effect.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    It's not me this time. I put in my vote yesterday.

Wolf Master
    Here are the votes!

Proposal 3.1, proposed by noobspoon: noobspoon, ZombiePlatypus, Muckfoot, Analoge
    djnealb - FOR
    Byronic Man - AGAINST
    noobspoon - FOR
    Flamoctapus - AGAINST
    ZombiePlatypus - FOR
    Muckfoot - AGAINST
    Artful-dodgeR - FOR
    Analoge - FOR

AVALANCHE would try again to hit Reactor #8. (Or was it #6? Nobody could remember.) Since ZombiePlatypus had set up a date with the security guard, he would have to be on the team again in order to woo her away from the security footage once more. noobspoon would also resume his role as the man with the detonator, but new to the team were Muckfoot, whose engineering skills have him creating the bomb out of spare fuel and household chemicals, and Analoge, who would hack into the security systems in order to gain access to the reactor core.

noobspoon, ZombiePlatypus, Muckfoot, and Analoge: send me a PM whether you would like the mission to PASS or FAIL. Unlike the voting for the teams, it will not be revealed who submitted which result. Remember, Resistance members must submit a PASS, while Spies may choose to submit a PASS or a FAIL.

Wolf Master
    Midgar was a loud city. There was a lot of hustle and bustle, with steam engines venting and metal grinding against metal. But one sound that was severely lacking on this cool night was the sound of the destruction of a reactor.

Whose fault was it this time? Did Muckfoot construct a dud bomb? Did noobspoon ever even hit the button? Did ZombiePlatypus give the security guard enough warning to have a team disarm the explosive? Did Analoge signal Shin-Ra while she was hacking into their systems? Regardless, the bomb didn't go off, and the reactor stood tall above the industrial wasteland.

Mission 3 results!
    PASS, PASS, PASS, FAIL
    Therefore, the mission FAILS. One point goes to the Spies.

Flamoctapus is the Team Leader for Proposal 4.1.
    Flamoctapus: please propose a 5-person team for Mission 4. This mission is unique, in that it requires two FAIL submission to fail. A single FAIL is not enough.
    Everybody else: Discuss, and then after Flamoctapus makes a proposal, send me your vote whether you are FOR or AGAINST his proposal. (Also, it would make my life easier if you put "Proposal 4.1 - FOR/AGAINST" in your subject line)
    Last edited by Dexter345; 01-23-2013 at 06:06 PM.

You god damn sons of bitches.

Beast Master
    I didn't give her a warning about the pinhole I put in the condom, why would I warn her about the team?

Beast Master
    Noobspoon and I have been on two losing teams, but I know I'm not a bad dude. Is he? Is Analoge? Is my dear sweet Mucky?

I don't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Noobspoon and I have been on two losing teams, but I know I'm not a bad dude. Is he? Is Analoge? Is my dear sweet Mucky?

I don't even know.
    Probability would indicate that either you or Noob
    is a bad face, maybe both.

Also Flam and Byron didn't want that team to go ahead*, why?

*- I voted against too, I just don't trust ZP or Noob and it didn't feel right voting for a team that had them both in.

Beast Master
    Could be an easy alibi for you. Vote against the plan in the hopes that enough people let it go through, then botch it if it passes.

Not saying that's the case. As it is, there's really no way of knowing for sure who the bad dudes are.

True, I can accept that it may look that way - I'm guessing it might have been why the other two voted against, however.

I feel that we might have an advantage on this one, as the spies need to in the group to win and they can't coordinate privately as there's no night phase. I'd be interested to see who Flam considers mission worthy, as always I'd recommend myself as I know I'm not a spy.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    Probability would indicate that either you or Noob
    is a bad face, maybe both.

Also Flam and Byron didn't want that team to go ahead*, why?

*- I voted against too, I just don't trust ZP or Noob and it didn't feel right voting for a team that had them both in.
    Because if it failed, it would show us very little by way of information. All we know now is that one of those four is a spy, but we already suspected two of them as being as much. So what have we learned? Nada.

At least if the team were rejected we would have a record of who noobspoon (suspected spy) wanted on a team, without actually having to field that team.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Well I'm 100% certain I'm not the bad guy but I'm inclined to suspect one of the new team members.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    Because if it failed, it would show us very little by way of information. All we know now is that one of those four is a spy, but we already suspected two of them as being as much. So what have we learned? Nada.

At least if the team were rejected we would have a record of who noobspoon (suspected spy) wanted on a team, without actually having to field that team.
    I totally agree with this, and actually would add that those who voted yes to that proposal and weren't on the team seem pretty shady to me - if you're a resistance member and you're not in the mission of four then you know there's a 3 in 7 chance that a spy's on that mission.

Edit - We get almost all our info from the proposal voting results, even if you see nothing wrong with a proposal it might be worth voting against as it would force the spies to vote on yet another proposal, giving us more results to compare.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    As far as I'm concerned, noob, Byron, and ZP are the most suspicious. Personally, my gut is telling me that, of those three, noob and ZP are the most likely to be spies. Flam, if I were you I would use the other 5 members to make your team.

Beast Master
    Someday everybody will finally realize that I am always to be trusted, always.

This is not that day. So yeah, use me or leave me, but I'm not a bad dude. I'm just a man that has fallen hard for a wizened old security guard.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Did Analoge signal Shin-Ra while he was hacking into their systems?
    DEXTER~...

unintentional mispronouning aside, It might be helpful to chart out who's gone on what mission and what the results were to make it easier to see the patterns that are cropping up. That said, I volunteer for the next mission, because I am not a spy.

Beast Master
    BUT YOU MIGHT BE A SPY THOUGH, JILL.

Either put me and three other non-bad dudes on the team, or give us a team of all "new" folks. Please?