Page 804 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 814 854 904 ... LastLast
Results 16,061 to 16,080 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Even if DJ unwittingly picks three spies for the first mission any spy would be an idiot to make the first mission fail as there's only three participants, they'd pretty much blacklist themselves for the rest of the game.

Whoever goes on this first mission cannot be considered a safe option in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Analoge View Post
    Unless you're a spy and vote on pass to lure us into trusting you.
    What good would it be to tip my hand so early?

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by Analoge View Post
    Unless you're a spy and vote on pass to lure us into trusting you.
    That could be said for anybody, though. To be honest, it actually sounds like an okay plan to me. Maybe I should I also include noobspoon since he's 3rd on the list.

[Level 6: Robot]
    I was going to suggest a fairly generic starting list due to the nature of the beast. When people start picking individuals it's when I get suspicious, especially this early.

Plus Dex, awesome game style, massive props.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post

That could be said for anybody, though. To be honest, it actually sounds like an okay plan to me. Maybe I should I also include noobspoon since he's 3rd on the list.
    At least this is more consistent than just choosing at "random". I'm for this idea.

Alright, then. I'm going to choose myself, Byron, and noobspoon for the first mission. We better not fuck it up.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Artful-dodgeR View Post
    I was going to suggest a fairly generic starting list due to the nature of the beast. When people start picking individuals it's when I get suspicious, especially this early.

Plus Dex, awesome game style, massive props.
    I can't take credit for it. This is literally lifted entirely from an existing game.

Anybody who hasn't already: send me a vote on whether you want djnealb's proposed team to go on the mission or not. This includes you, djnealb. You get to vote on your own proposal as well.

[Level 6: Robot]
    I like this variant.

I agree, this round is pretty much guaranteed to go to resistance, so we shouldn't base much off of what happens.

Wolf Master
    All votes are in, and apparently nobody read the "tips and tricks" section...

Proposal 1.1, proposed by djnealb: djnealb, Byronic Man, noobspoon
    djnealb - FOR
    Byronic Man - FOR
    noobspoon - FOR
    Flamoctapus - FOR
    ZombiePlatypus - FOR
    Muckfoot - FOR
    Artful-dodgeR - FOR
    Analoge - FOR

The AVALANCHE members decided that djnealb, Byronic Man, and noobspoon would be the best men for the job to be done. djnealb visited the workshop to pick up the bomb--a nondescript chunk of C4 with a few errant wires--and put it in his backpack. Byronic Man suited up and made sure he had all the right access codes. noobspoon fiddled with the detonator, making sure the radio signal was strong and pure. All that was left was for them to set out, and hopefully destroy Mako Reactor #7.

djnealb, Byronic Man, and noobspoon: send me a PM whether you would like the mission to PASS or FAIL. Unlike the voting for the teams, it will not be revealed who submitted which result. Remember, Resistance members must submit a PASS, while Spies may choose to submit a PASS or a FAIL.

This mission better succeed. DOWN WITH SHIN-RA!

My wife has tried so many times to get me into FFVII and FFVIII but to me they look so dated these days, I just can't get past the graphics.

I'm a Ten man myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lfiT...e_gdata_player

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    djnealb, Byronic Man, and noobspoon: send me a PM whether you would like the mission to PASS or FAIL. Unlike the voting for the teams, it will not be revealed who submitted which result. Remember, Resistance members must submit a PASS, while Spies may choose to submit a PASS or a FAIL.
    Oh. I thought our votes were made public afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    If we knew who voted PASS or FAIL this game would be too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    If we knew who voted PASS or FAIL this game would be too easy.
    Whist!

Yeah I didn't really get it. I though the challenge was in picking teams for the resistance and coordinating sabotage for the spies.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    There is a distinction between voting and going on missions in this game, which many people confuse at first (mostly because there's not a good word for what you do when you submit a PASS or a FAIL to a mission).

The three submissions will be published; WHO submitted WHAT would not. Otherwise, like Muckfoot said, then it would be basically impossible for the Spies.

Wolf Master
    Not far from Seventh Heaven, the bar that serves as a front for AVALANCHE's headquarters, a loud blast could be heard, and the ground shook. djnealb, Byronic Man, and noobspoon all ran into sight, with smiles on their faces. Behind them, Mako Reactor #7 imploded, crumbling under its own weight due to the massive release of mako energy.

Mission 1 results!
    PASS, PASS, PASS
    Therefore, the mission PASSES. One point goes to the Resistance.

Byronic Man is the Team Leader for Proposal 2.1.
    Byronic Man: please propose a 4-person team for Mission 2.
    Everybody else: Discuss, and then after Byronic Man makes a proposal, send me your vote whether you are FOR or AGAINST his proposal.

Same again, plus one other?

I don't trust DJ, Byron or Noob any more than I did before the first mission, even of one (or more) of them were a spy it'd have been suicide to vote FAIL in the first mission, so I say use them again.

Hurrah!

What do you all think? Should I include the members of the first team again and hope we're all legit?

I think that should be okay. I'll take any chance given to me to take out those Shin-Ra bastards.

Who's gonna be your fourth man then, got anyone in mind Byron?