Page 798 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 808 848 898 ... LastLast
Results 15,941 to 15,960 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

Crazy please.

Wolf Master
    I'll be the one sad vote for the standard game.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Number C please. I love eccentricities.

C seems fun, but only time will tell.

It is not even Christmas any more you two CRAZIES.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    C it is mother fuckers!

I'll get the roles and rules and eccentricities out soon.

Usual rules apply, there's no sheriff, win conditions are 'Kill 'em All!' for both teams.

Here's the roles in play:

2 Wolves
    Seer
    Bodyguard - Classic, infinite uses
    Vigilante - If killed at night must kill someone else
    Devil - Is on the wolf team. Can look into people at night to determine who the seer is, will be seen by the seer as human however. Will not know who the wolves are and vice versa, can only contact wolves indirectly during the day.
    Medium - Can opt to bring a dead player back to talk for one day phase only. The dead player can talk all day long, but can't vote and will disappear once the day phase ends. One use power

Eccentricity rules:

Everyone's got one and must abide to it in order to be able to use their power, failure to stick to your eccentricity results in losing your power that night.

Everyone's eccentricity condition can be repeated more than required during the day. Whilst you would run the risk of having your eccentricity discovered, the player that repeats their eccentricity the most in one day
    has their role powered up for that evening only. Each role's power up is different, even the wolves have different power ups to each other! In the result of a tie the player that posted earliest gets the power up.

Everyone can guess each other's eccentricity via PM to me at night. You only get one guess a night and an incorrect guess results in you losing a guess next night. Here's what happens should you guess right:

- Wolf or Devil guesses villager: said villager dies
    - Villager guesses wolf or Devil, wolf/Devil dies
    - Villager guesses villager, role swap
    - Wolf or Devil guesses each other, devil gets to give the wolf team a name and their role if known (via myself)

Once an eccentricity has been correctly guessed that person no longer has an eccentricity and therefore cannot gain power ups or kill members of the other team by guessing. Should two people guess the same eccentricity it goes down to whoever PM'd me first

Makes sense? No? Good. The setting is a rehab clinic, you're all addicts to something... also two of you are wolves.

Feel free to pm me questions about any of this, PM roles to come round shortly, along with fluff and start of first night phase.

PLEASE NOTE THAT GIVING AWAY DETAILS
    OF YOUR ECCENTRICITY WILL RESULT IN YOUR IMMEDIATE DEATH

Christ on crutches, dems some weird fucking rules.

I ​like it.

Les doit.

In the event of a seer's role being traded through eccentricity guessing, does the new seer know what the original seer had done previously?

Also, are we still going by parity as the wolves win condition? If so, that seems ridiculously difficult for the villagers, seeing as if they don't lynch correctly on the first day, they lose.
    Last edited by Flamoctapus; 01-07-2013 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamoctapus View Post
    In the event of a seer's role being traded through eccentricity guessing, does the new seer know what the original seer had done previously?

Also, are we still going by parity as the wolves win condition? If so, that seems ridiculously difficult for the villagers, seeing as if they don't lynch correctly on the first day, they lose.
    Nope, you lean nothing about their old searches, however you'll immediately know that they're human as you've swapped roles!

It's not parity win, wolves gotta kill everyone.

Excellent.

I misread the wolves/devil eccentricity guess as if the devil gets to pick a team name for the wolves.

Team Jacob, obv.

I'm aware that this is ambitious for a seven player
    game, hopefully this won't be over immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    I misread the wolves/devil eccentricity guess as if the devil gets to pick a team name for the wolves.
    Wish I thought of that.

PM's have gone out, fluff soon.

The secluded clinic's brochure provided glossy pictures of swimmings pools, gyms, bike rides in the woods surrounding the place.

It was a picture of health.

But as you got into bed for your first night of "clean living" you didn't know about the wolves prowling the corridors, looking for an addict to feed their addiction.

That shit wasn't in the brochure

NIGHT PHASE!!!

All night roles PM me, also any questions or feedback please PM me.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    Everyone's eccentricity condition can be repeated more than required during the day. Whilst you would run the risk of having your eccentricity discovered, the player that repeats their eccentricity the most in one day
    has their role powered up for that evening only. Each role's power up is different, even the wolves have different power ups to each other! In the result of a tie the player that posted earliest gets the power up.
    This is awesome. You are a maverick of Werewolf, Muckfoot.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I'm going to keep watching, but I've gotta say that I REALLY like these Eccentricity/role power up rules. Good going Muckfoot. I hope that it brings in more players for the next game.

Okay, shutting up now to watch the game.

Aw, thanks guys!

The real problem will of course come when I've got to keep track of how many times each person has fulfilled their eccentricity condition, it'll be especially fun as again I'm doing this all from my smart phone!