Page 792 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 802 842 892 ... LastLast
Results 15,821 to 15,840 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    1. Dexter345- ZP
    2. noobspoon- abstain
    3. Mighty Hatman- abstain
    4. Muckfoot- abstain
    5. Byronic Man- abstain
    6. Artful-dodgeR- abstain
    7. djnealb-abstain
    8. ZombiePlatypus- Dex
    9. Epic-KxDtoi-abstain

The travelers mulled around their new surroundings. Some wanted others dead for no apparent reason, however the vast majority just wanted to get some sleep.

NO KILLING OCCURRED

NIGHT PHASE!

Beast Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamoctapus View Post
    Some wanted others dead for no apparent reason
    NARM- No Apparent Reason Murder

The travelers fell asleep soon that night. As the storm raged outside, nobody could hear two of the group awaken. As they conferred, one of them slowly developed an... eccentricity of sorts. They made their plans, and slowly crept towards one of the mansion's many rooms. This particular room belonged to Epic. The door creaked as it opened, but the noise was lost in the storm.

The next morning, the remaining travelers headed to the kitchen to enjoy their breakfast. One seat was empty, and the missing traveler was soon identified to be
    Epic. The group rushed to his room, and what the found was an eviscerated corpse.
    1. Dexter345
    2. noobspoon
    3. Mighty Hatman
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Byronic Man
    6. Artful-dodgeR
    7. djnealb
    8. ZombiePlatypus
    9. Epic-KxDtoid

EPIC HAS BEEN SLAIN. THE ECCENTRICITY HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.

BEGIN DAY PHASE.

[Level 5: Mech]
    ( ._.)

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    It would seem that the wolves want us to suspect Dex is one of them since he did almost nominate epic yesterday.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Or they wanted to take out the final voter for time sake.

Yeah I agree with Artful here. This definitely isn't the first time someone has been killed after being the last to vote on the first day phase. This is all on Epic.

Should have killed me though. Bunch of pussy monsters.

Alright, there may still be not much to go on but I'll nominate Hatman for his unusual aggression towards the wolves.

I'm bored of being vanilla villager.

Wolf Master
    If we don't hear from anybody claiming to be Seer, then we don't have too much to go on, aside from the possibility of looking for the eccentric wolf. I agree that Hatman is acting out of character, and maybe that's enough to go on until we find something else, but it is also true that he's almost always been a vanilla milkshake in these games, except for that one time when he was the Seer and he found nothing and said nothing until almost the end.

Before we kill him, though, we should study his posts and see if there's anything we can pick out. I doubt that "be aggressive" is the quirk we're looking for, but perhaps he's doing it to hide something more concrete.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I'm still stuck in barebones mode from the last game, now we've got more roles it feels like we should have this all wrapped up in record time!

I can never read Hatman, played loads of games with him but I'm never sure whether he's a wolf or not. He does just seem fed up though, to say "I'm a regular villager again and it's boring" would be an interesting strategy to say the least, as it attracts unwanted attention to you.

I'm drunk and don't care about this match. I'm a vanilla villager and if you don't believe me then I don't care about that too. Maybe you guys think I'm playing you but that's not the case, but kill me anyway because I'm bored of this kind of thing. I was going to not participate in this match because I thought I was going to be a vanilla villager again but here we are me being a vanilla villager. You guys have to decide if I'm worth the lynch vote which makes the game interesting. I could be the seer too which makes the werewolves think, maybe. I don't really care. I could be lying or I could be telling the truth.

Essentially I'm not helping either team. The villagers don't know who to lynch apart from me and whoever they don't trust. The werewolves don't know who to attack because I'm attracting all attention from possible seers. You have decide if I'm worth your turn from both teams. Make your lynch move, bitches.

Also, Abstain and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and have a happy new year everyone.

MERRY Christmas, Darktoiders.

1. Dexter345
    2. noobspoon
    3. Mighty Hatman-Abstain
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Byronic Man- Hatman
    6. Artful-dodgeR
    7. djnealb
    8. ZombiePlatypus
    9. Epic-KxDtoid

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    I'm drunk and don't care about this match. I'm a vanilla villager and if you don't believe me then I don't care about that too. Maybe you guys think I'm playing you but that's not the case, but kill me anyway because I'm bored of this kind of thing. I was going to not participate in this match because I thought I was going to be a vanilla villager again but here we are me being a vanilla villager. You guys have to decide if I'm worth the lynch vote which makes the game interesting. I could be the seer too which makes the werewolves think, maybe. I don't really care. I could be lying or I could be telling the truth.

Essentially I'm not helping either team. The villagers don't know who to lynch apart from me and whoever they don't trust. The werewolves don't know who to attack because I'm attracting all attention from possible seers. You have decide if I'm worth your turn from both teams. Make your lynch move, bitches.
    He's totally playing us.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Nominate Hatmanicus Maximus.

I too think he's playing us and trying to force us, making us reconsider and ignore him. We've done it many-a-time and messed up due to it -_-.

I was being sarcastic.

1. Dexter345
    2. noobspoon
    3. Mighty Hatman-Abstain
    4. Muckfoot
    5. Byronic Man- Hatman
    6. Artful-dodgeR- Hatman
    7. djnealb
    8. ZombiePlatypus
    9. Epic-KxDtoid