Page 787 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 797 837 887 ... LastLast
Results 15,721 to 15,740 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

I doubt we're wrong about Byronic and if we are it doesn't matter any more but infecting a villager probably means Byronic is a baddie. If the real baddie is just trying to frame him then big deal because he was getting killed anyway.

[Level 6: Robot]
    We just waiting on Byron now?

Yep and then we either admit defeat or decide who he infected. I don't look forward to either scenario.

Ah well, lynch Bizarro.

Wolf Master
    The villagers gathered around Byronic Man, trying to figure out how they were going to one-up what they did before, while still sticking to the theme of burning people alive in order to purge the disease. They decided to bind Byronic Man by his hands and feet, sail to Cape Canaveral, and toss him under a rocket that is launching into orbit. As the NASA scientists ordered the launch, they watched in horror as a helpless man was thrown under the rocket. Byronic Man seemed to disintegrate just like the NASA space program, but after his blood boiled and his skin burst, a hundred rats exploded from inside of him, only to be roasted by the vessel on its way out of the atmosphere.

Byronic Man was killed. He was the Rat King.

Night phase!

1. Artful-dodgeR
    2. Byronic Man
    3. Mighty Hatman -
    4. Flamoctapus
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb
    7. Nihil
    8. Muckfoot -
    9. ZombiePlatypus
    10. noobspoon -
    11. Bizarro -

Wolf Master
    After having celebrated catching and killing the Rat King, the villagers celebrated at the local pub. They ate, drank, and were as merry as merry could be. Each probably drank too much, but one of them was sipping tonic and lime all night, preparing for revenge. The others didn't know it, but before the Rat King was destroyed, he had crowned a Rat Prince among them. The next morning, as each was waking up on his (or somebody's) bathroom floor, covered in vomit, Muckfoot woke up only to find that he was actually dead, what from all of the rats that ate him. At least he had pre-anesthetized himself with all of the liquor from the night before, so he didn't feel the pain and terror that the previous victims had.

Muckfoot was swarmed by a plague of rats and eaten alive.

Day phase!

1. Artful-dodgeR
    2. Byronic Man
    3. Mighty Hatman -
    4. Flamoctapus
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb
    7. Nihil
    8. Muckfoot
    9. ZombiePlatypus
    10. noobspoon -
    11. Bizarro -

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Yeah well, I bet I tasted sucky anyways.

Wolf Master
    Nah, you tasted delicious because you had essentially marinated yourself in whiskey.

Well, here's the tricky part. Since one of us is only a baddie starting from now nothing we've said in the past can be used against us. This is going to be a random lynching.

For what it's worth I'm not a baddie. If anyone has the ability to read Byron's mind now would be the time.

Well Emma come out and say it, I'm the seer but I haven't checked up on either you or Bizaro throughout the game so I haven't got a clue which one of you it is. I had muck as a confirmed villager but now he's out of the question.

Right, well, since I can slap you in real life if you turn out to be lying I'll Lynch Bizarro.

I'll give him a chance to speak before I make my desicion.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by noobspoon View Post
    Well Emma come out and say it, I'm the seer but I haven't checked up on either you or Bizaro throughout the game so I haven't got a clue which one of you it is. I had muck as a confirmed villager but now he's out of the question.
    This could very easily be a ploy on the part of the Rat Kings replacement, an easy way for him to gain a leg up in the last murder vote by claiming a role with absolutely nothing to actually prove it. If you're the Seer then who did you look into each night and why? It's irrelevant as far as finding the Rat King since we were all Villagers up until a few hours before Byron hung but it might help sway me.

I'm not sure what to make of your haste to hang me Hatman, maybe you smell blood and want to conquer the Village with your new rat army or maybe you're just an impetuous young scamp like the red pandas you so adore, explain yourself hatted one.

First person i looked into was ZP, this is the reason that i chose not to hang him. Second night was Lizard King, at this point i was just randomly choosing people because of no suspicion. Then i checked DJ, he said a few things that made me suspect. Then i checked Muck because was trying to get a lynch on me.

I explained my reasons perfectly, I can slap noobspoon on Friday if he's lying about being a seer. I've also been in the same situation as him in a game.

I'm inclined to side with you, noobspoon and I'd like you to trust me over Hatman and help me win my first game as a Villager where I last till the end. I've gotten close, and been duped in the past which may well happen again but if I had to guess I'd say Byron would pick Hatman to replace him, of the four options he had at the time Hatman would've been the safest bet in my opinion. He's skated by pretty much unnoticed, choosing him over someone like me who has been outspoken and gotten people killed or you, a person I had on my Murder List up until we hung Byron would be a bit riskier.

Imma side with Byron on this one, Sam can be a devious man. Lynch hatman.

Honkey Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
    I've gotten close, and been duped in the past

That was fun <3.

Hang Hatman

And now we wait...