Page 786 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 796 836 886 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,720 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

Wolf Master
    Achievement unlocked, in that case.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Gotta love that oontz.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    This brings us down to 5 with no real evidence and 2 Wolves to kill. Not a great scenario to be in, barring our Seer coming forward I'll stick with my Murder List and vote Byron to die today. He's been uncharacteristically passive throughout this game, probably too busy communing with his Rat swarm and knitting them little holiday sweaters as a Rat King is want to do.

There's likely still only one baddie so hopefully our lynchings force his hand and bring out the other one.

Wolf Master
    1. Artful-dodgeR
    2. Byronic Man -
    3. Mighty Hatman -
    4. Flamoctapus
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb
    7. Nihil
    8. Muckfoot -
    9. ZombiePlatypus
    10. noobspoon -
    11. Bizarro - lynch Byronic Man

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
    This brings us down to 5 with no real evidence and 2 Wolves to kill. Not a great scenario to be in, barring our Seer coming forward I'll stick with my Murder List and vote Byron to die today. He's been uncharacteristically passive throughout this game, probably too busy communing with his Rat swarm and knitting them little holiday sweaters as a Rat King is want to do.
    You said that yesterday too even though I voted to lynch ZP so I don't know where you're coming from. Is mobbing ZP considered passive these days?

Voted to hang ZP then turned into Mr. Let's Just Abstain Even Though It Gets Us Nowhere. Now that I think about I'm pretty sure you didn't even give a reason for voting to kill ZP which is odd for you. If I was a Wolf and helped hang a Villager I'd probably pipe down too afterwards to avoid suspicion.

I can already sense the response I'll get, "But Bizarro you are killing Villagers, that's bad." so I'll reiterate that it's the only chance we are going to win. Please if you or anyone has a better idea throw it out there for me. We can't rely on the Seer at this point and taking a wait and see approach is just going to lead to a boring game that ends in a Villager loss.

THE JIG IS UP RAT KING

There is no great way of playing this. Either we kill our own hoping to take a baddie with us or we wait until they do it. What's important is the baddie is forced to convert someone to his team before three people are left, otherwise game over.

[Level 6: Robot]
    I'm going with Bizarro again, i have no better idea and his makes sense so Lynch Bryron​.

Wolf Master
    1. Artful-dodgeR
    2. Byronic Man -
    3. Mighty Hatman -
    4. Flamoctapus
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb
    7. Nihil
    8. Muckfoot -
    9. ZombiePlatypus
    10. noobspoon - lynch Byronic Man

Votes
    Byronic Man - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    There is no great way of playing this. Either we kill our own hoping to take a baddie with us or we wait until they do it. What's important is the baddie is forced to convert someone to his team before three people are left, otherwise game over.
    I'm afraid that's not the case though, the Rat King can win once we are down to four since he can convert one of us at that point and achieve parity. We are at five now. Hanging the Rat King today is our only hope to last through the night, given the fact we have very little to go on I'd say things are pretty bleak. Even if we hang Byron and he's our bad guy from my understanding of the rules he can convert an apprentice any time up to the moment he hangs. The New Guy eats that night and we are back into another do or die situation between the last 3. :\

Well then, I sure hope you two are right about Byronic. ​Lynch Byronic

Wolf Master
    1. Artful-dodgeR
    2. Byronic Man -
    3. Mighty Hatman - lynch Byronic Man
    4. Flamoctapus
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb
    7. Nihil
    8. Muckfoot -
    9. ZombiePlatypus
    10. noobspoon - lynch Byronic Man

Votes
    Byronic Man - 3

ZP was suspicious as fuck, unless you've decided to forget that too. The majority voted to lynch him for that exact reason.

Yesterday you were all for lynching Flam, complete gun ho towards that end and now not a peep has been said in retrospect.

First thing you did today was to go for my throat in the hopes that instigating aggression would propel the village alongside you. All you need to do is repeat the your "wellllll we need to kill someone"mantra and you know nobody will doublethink your position as head of the lynchmob.

As I said yesterday you were acting quite suspicious (why would I join in in lynching someone "just because?" If the majority had abstained yesterday we wouldn't be in this jeopardy that /you/ put us in, and your desperation to lynch someone - anyone - wouldn't fly at all). You're eagerness to get me killed as quickly as possible today certainly doesn't help convince me that your heart is in the right place.

Plus,i gave my reasons for abstaining yesterday. Convenient of you to omit that fact.

Hard to navigate on my phone. What I meant to say is you keep repeating your mantra as a way to dismiss criticism and scepticism of your actions yesterday, as a way to avoid the spotlight being shone on you.

To be fair Byron I agree with Biz, you've not been yourself in this game, also you've been a bit inconsistent:

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    Yeah I'm all up for speeding up the game. If we just sit around waiting for something to happen this is going to get boring fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    Why don't we just wait for the Seer? I know that might make for a dull game but it's a toss up between waiting and killing indiscriminately.
    Those two, almost opposing, posts could suggest that you're changing tact to avoid suspicion or have been converted by the wolf and so needs to change playing style. Of course it could just be a change in opinion, we've never played a game this bare so we're all
    adjusting to it.

I still don't know though, there's others that I'm equally suspicious of. When I get more time today I'll put down my vote and reasonings.

Wolf Master
    Still waitin' on you two!

Oh, didn't realise... also didn't notice that my vote currently matters little so I'll vote byron

Wolf Master
    A dark cloud swirls above the village, foreshadowing some bad shit about to go down. As if called by the darkness, the rats swarmed from the sewers, for the first time during the day. Panicked villagers rushed to find shelter; others froze in terror. As quickly as that had arrived, they subsided back into the sewer, as if they had accomplished what they had come for. Curiously, nobody was eaten alive. Perhaps something more sinister had just occurred.

A villager was infected, converting to side with the rats.

Carry on.

Fuck, if we're wrong about Byron we lose once he's hung as there's now two of them and two of us.