Page 785 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 795 835 885 ... LastLast
Results 15,681 to 15,700 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

[Level 6: Robot]
    Bizarro your drunken words have done well and gave me reason to Lynch Floomy. My random lynch vote has finally sparked some decent discussion and lynching floom seems to be the most reasonable thing to do right now.

I'll respond systematically:

Here he suggests we kill peeps but doesn't throw a nomination out there himself.
    I explained why above.

He also points out the obvious that the Rat is holding onto his conversion power.
    Hatman had said that he thought there was still only one wolf. This was more or less my way of agreeing.

Remember also that he was among the last to jump onto the hang ZP train
    I was the third to vote him. The last person to vote was, ironically enough, you. Using evidence that is most incriminating for yourself seems a bit suspicious. Also, I attempted to change my vote, but did it too late (before everybody accuses me for this, I agree, it probably wasn't smart, but I thought that I could save him).
    Last edited by Flamoctapus; 12-08-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: GRAMMARARA!

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Your late change in vote does appear shady, like you thought the tide was turning and wanted to ensure you were with the majority.

I just can't work out whether a wolf would risk it though, especially in the timing that you did it in - you must have realised that all votes were in already?

I was in a hurry, the more I thought about it, the more it dawned on me that it would have been stupid for ZP to do that as a wolf.

Honestly, I agree that it was a dumb move. All I can really say is I'm not a wolf.

Wolf Master
    1. Artful-dodgeR
    2. Byronic Man - abstains
    3. Mighty Hatman -
    4. Flamoctapus - Lynch Bizarro
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb -
    7. Nihil
    8. Muckfoot - lynch noobspoon
    9. ZombiePlatypus
    10. noobspoon - lynch Flamoctapus
    11. Bizarro - lynch Flamoctapus

Votes
    Flamoctapus - 2
    noobspoon - 1
    Bizarro - 1
    abstain - 1

That's not a knife...
    I'll leave DJ to decide. ​Abstain.

Well for the sake of my own preservation, I'll Lynch Noobspoon.

Wolf Master
    1. Artful-dodgeR
    3. Mighty Hatman - abstains
    4. Flamoctapus - Lynch noobspoon
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb -
    7. Nihil
    9. ZombiePlatypus

Votes
    Flamoctapus - 2
    noobspoon - 2
    abstain - 2

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Lol, no pressure DJ.

Oh, by the way, in the case that I do end up getting lynched, look into Hatman. The way he bowed out and left everything to DJ is a bit odd.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Classic Hatman, still wouldn't hurt to look into him I spose. Personally though I'd rather see Byron looked into, his silence during this discussion is mighty suspicious. Of course it all depends on the results of this trial today. Hopefully DJPuppy sees that hanging is the one tool we know we can count on and votes to hang either you or Noob. If we bag the Rat today the Seer could probably just See someone at random since he may as well assume he's back to square one. Good news is he has better chances to find the second one since the Village is slowly bleeding itself dry!

That's not a knife...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamoctapus View Post
    Oh, by the way, in the case that I do end up getting lynched, look into Hatman. The way he bowed out and left everything to DJ is a bit odd.
    It was either what I just did or pay attention to people's posts and see who I think should be lynched a little bit more than anyone else. My choice is better because it means DJ can do it rather than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
    Classic Hatman, still wouldn't hurt to look into him I spose. Personally though I'd rather see Byron looked into, his silence during this discussion is mighty suspicious. Of course it all depends on the results of this trial today. Hopefully DJPuppy sees that hanging is the one tool we know we can count on and votes to hang either you or Noob. If we bag the Rat today the Seer could probably just See someone at random since he may as well assume he's back to square one. Good news is he has better chances to find the second one since the Village is slowly bleeding itself dry!
    I'm being quiet because you and Flam are both coming across as equally suspicious through this discussion, which doesn't help matters very much. So I don't really have much to add at the moment.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Sorry for not checking in this weekend guys. The wife and I had a little vacation Thursday night and then we adopted a dog on Saturday, so I was too busy to check in.

Ever since FloomTacos sudden vote change the other day, he's been the most suspicious to me. He claims that the more he thought of it, the more it seemed unlikely that a wolf would act that way. However, I'm pretty sure that that argument had come up before while everybody was still voting, so why didn't he change his vote the first time it was said? I am also a bit wary of Hatman and the way he left the final decision to me. However, right now the evidence is pointing to Flamoctapus. Let's hang 'im.

Wolf Master
    1. Artful-dodgeR
    3. Mighty Hatman - abstains
    4. Flamoctapus - Lynch noobspoon
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb - lynch Flamoctapus
    7. Nihil
    9. ZombiePlatypus

Votes
    Flamoctapus - 3
    noobspoon - 2
    abstain - 2

As it became more apparent that somebody was behind all of the rat attacks, accusations flew from one person to another, and minds were changed at the last moment. Still, the majority wanted to see Flamoctapus killed, for alleged acts of murder and pestilence. Rather than simply burn him in the fire pit that they had built for ZombiePlatypus the previous day, the villagers carried him to the local active volcano, Mt. Forumpus. They threw Flamoctapus in and watched him sink into the lava. With his last dying though, he extended his arm up out of the lava, and gave everybody watching a thumbs down.

Flamoctapus was killed. He was not in control of the rats.

1. Artful-dodgeR
    2. Byronic Man -
    3. Mighty Hatman -
    4. Flamoctapus
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb -
    7. Nihil
    8. Muckfoot -
    9. ZombiePlatypus
    10. noobspoon -
    11. Bizarro -

Night phase begin!

Wolf Master
    The villagers went to sleep, heartbroken that they had killed another one of their own, while the murderous rat lord still walked among them. Each was wary, too, knowing that all previous attacks happened at night. They locked their doors, barred their windows, and placed rat traps all around their homes in an attempt to deter the plague. Some didn't sleep, for fear of really gross rats eating them. One villager, however, donned his headphones and was lulled to sleep by the pleasant oontz oontz of his preferred music. The oontz was so great, that he did not hear the rats gnawing through his door, then setting off the traps with sticks and stones, before finally piling on him and feasting on his delicious puppy flesh.

djnealb swarmed by a plague of rats and eaten alive.

1. Artful-dodgeR
    2. Byronic Man -
    3. Mighty Hatman -
    4. Flamoctapus
    5. lizzardKing
    6. djnealb
    7. Nihil
    8. Muckfoot -
    9. ZombiePlatypus
    10. noobspoon -
    11. Bizarro -

Day phase begin!

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]

That's not a knife...
    Being a lazy player kept me alive. Huzzah. Assuming of course that DJ was killed because he was last to make a lynch vote.

Told ya.

That's not a knife...
    I like how if our team is really bad and it turns out to be 1 baddie, 1 villager at the end the baddie can just convert the villager.