Page 784 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 794 834 884 ... LastLast
Results 15,661 to 15,680 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Flamoctapus View Post
    I believe that we should continue to kill people who are more vocal, rather than take out the quiet ones.
    As much as that could potentially help our team win it would also make the game shitty for people.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by noobspoon View Post
    So is he dead or did you just make a mistake?
    He's dead. I did that quickly just before leaving work, so I missed that.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    As much as that could potentially help our team win it would also make the game shitty for people.
    As the game is currently, it is shitty for people. The way things have been going down, if you happen to be unable to check in very often to post, or you simply don't have a lot to say in every discussion, you get lynched.

I'm not for just going after either subset of people. I'd just prefer to not eviscerate one group every game.

Why don't we just wait for the Seer? I know that might make for a dull game but it's a toss up between waiting and killing indiscriminately.

Assuming the seer is alive.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    We should still consider hanging people, we just need to justify the reason.

Also the seer can't be relied on, mainly because he could be dead already (like Hatman said).

[Level 6: Robot]
    So, we need to pick someone to hang, my guess is one of the people that votes to kil ZP is the wolf so maybe start there?

We could do, but who would you choose and why?

I don't know who i would choose really, who's being the strangest out of the lot?

I think random killing is our best bet in this type of game. We only have the Seer to worry about so a lot of the potential downside to random lynching goes out the window. We will essentially be speeding up the game by doubling the death toll but at least we will be doing something proactive and have a chance to kill a Wolf with our hangings. The only other alternative is to abstain from killing and give the Wolves a few more free meals with the hope our Seer is alive and finds the first Wolf for us.

Quote Originally Posted by noobspoon View Post
    I don't know who i would choose really, who's being the strangest out of the lot?
    We just killed the only strange one, didn't work out to well.

No, you killed ZP who was being way too obvious to be the wolf.

Right. Looking at that list of remaining villagers, nobody really stands out to me as a likely suspect. I know it doesn't really help us to play the waiting game but I'm inclined to abstain for now rather than picking someone while I've nothing to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Byronic Man View Post
    Right. Looking at that list of remaining villagers, nobody really stands out to me as a likely suspect. I know it doesn't really help us to play the waiting game but I'm inclined to abstain for now rather than picking someone while I've nothing to go on.
    Here's the problem with that. Assuming we continue to abstain, nothing will ever happen that makes anyone suspicious. In a game this small, we need to take action.

we need to take action.
    Agreed, Lynch Bizaro. I have no reason just randomly picking someone to try and get the ball rolling.

I was really confused until I remembered you were dead.

Feel free to kill me, I'm nothing special and not really digging the stripped down format this game. That being said I'm no rat so it won't help matters. I'll vote to hang FloomTacos for saying we need to act and then not acting himself(so pretty much for little or no reason).

As I said, I didn't want to just start a murder train before anyone else had spoken.

Since it seems we nothing else is going to happen, Lynch Bizzaro.

lynch noob for the following reasons:

- He voted abstain after myself which feels like he waited for someone else to stick their neck out first, also my own gut feels that the wolf would abstain from voting to hang to make them seem less suspect.

- He then casts suspicion on those that voted for ZP (again very little to go on but it feels like werewolf 101: make yourself look good and start up a list of people everyone should kill)

- He votes Bizarro at random, I despise randomly killing someone as I maintain there should always be a reason. Also he said he didn't think an active player should die but is cool with random killings.

- Despite the fact that the size of this "list" is shit it's still bigger than if I compiled a list for anyone else.

Also for the record both Biz and Flam have been acting a bit suspicious in my view, but Biz's honest opinion on this game and Flam's lashing out at those who want to kill quieter players have made me hold fire on voting their asses* into the noose.

*- read: necks, you can't hang someone by their ass.

Looking back I can say I am reasonably sure Mucky is a Villager so far. He didn't jump on the ZP kill wagon, and seems to be applying himself to the game in a wholehearted fashion whereas if he was a bad guy he'd probably be hanging back and stating the obvious, which is something I've noticed FloomTacos doing...

Okay, let's get down to brass tacks.

There is only going to be a singular wolf until we kill it. In the rules post, it states that the wolf can choose its partner upon death. If the wolf has even a speck of intelligence, then it will wait until this point to make its decision.

Until this occurs, we have to go by our instincts. I feel like an idiot for killing ZP, because his behavior was far too erratic to be a wolf. That said, I believe that we should continue to kill people who are more vocal, rather than take out the quiet ones.

As such, the time for our random lynchings has begun. I won't single in on anyone yet, as I'd like to hear what the rest of you have to say.
    Here he suggests we kill peeps but doesn't throw a nomination out there himself. He also points out the obvious that the Rat is holding onto his conversion power. Remember also that he was among the last to jump onto the hang ZP train, and is also pouncing at the opportunity to hang me today.

Of everyone in the game right now I'm most suspicious of FloomTacos, Byron and Noob in that order. Floom for the reasons stated above, Byron because he has been the most careful this whole game, content to abstain and let the Rat feed and Noob because he too has showed a wait and see approach with the exception of taking the lead today and voting to hang me. I still find this suspicious however because I'm the obvious next target for hanging since I was the only one to vote ZP, who turned out to be human, to hang day one and two.

I'd like to kill FloomTacos today instead of me but if I get axed remember these drunken ramblings, or don't, I'll be dead so fuck y'all.