Page 782 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 792 832 882 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,640 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

Generally speaking, the Seer would remain quiet until they have a bead on a wolf, whereupon they would out themselves to catch the bugger. After that wolf is lynched, the villagers would rally behind the Seer in support as long as he/she still lives and searches for the remaining wolves. All villagers the Seer has seen become confirmed villagers

In this game, however, the same strategy doesn't apply. Once the Seer outs him/herself, the wolf can turn him/her into a wolf. Or the wolf can turn any one of the declared confirmed players into a wolf. So long as we don't know when the second wolf was turned, nobody can ever be a confirmed villager, not even the Seer.

So after the first wolf is killed, the Seer gets mauled during the night. Well, that or he/she lives on to maul other players if the Seer was the one turned. Either way, it will be a guessing game to find the last wolf. We can't depend on the Seer like we normally do.

Anyone have a strategy, then?

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Once the seer's confirmed a wolf they're pretty much worthless as, like Byron said, they'll either be killed or converted into a wolf themselves. It seems extreme but I'd consider killing the seer once they've sniffed out a wolf, just to be on the safe side.

Also anyone the seer confirms as a villager is worthless as they could later turn.

I have no strategy however, other than killing off the quieter ones (at the very least this would speed up the game).

Yeah I'm all up for speeding up the game. If we just sit around waiting for something to happen this is going to get boring fast.

Seer is find a bad guy. Kill bad friend. If the game does not immediately terminate, we kill the Seer. If the game does not immediately terminate, we cry.

[Level 6: Robot]
    So which quiet kid we gonna bully today?

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    At least ZP is finally starting to make some sense. As for quiet players, there haven't been too many of them since we have a much smaller roster.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    Once the seer's confirmed a wolf they're pretty much worthless as, like Byron said, they'll either be killed or converted into a wolf themselves. It seems extreme but I'd consider killing the seer once they've sniffed out a wolf, just to be on the safe side.

Also anyone the seer confirms as a villager is worthless as they could later turn.

I have no strategy however, other than killing off the quieter ones (at the very least this would speed up the game).
    This is a decent start, of course now that it's being discussed the Wolf can just choose to convert someone else since they can count on us to kill the Seer for them shortly after he's outed.

As far as killing quiet people goes it seems the Wolf is doing that for us already, which would suggest that he probably isn't in that category himself. At this point ZP is just being a distraction and if we are going to kill random people I'd argue we start with him.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    At least ZP is finally starting to make some sense.
    I always pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
    At this point ZP is just being a distraction and if we are going to kill random people I'd argue we start with him.
    Oh no, I raccoons and hate fun. Piss off.

A list of things I like...

Raccoons? Yes.

Fun? Yes.

Rehashed word scramble schtick? No.

Killing undead platypii? TBD.

I c an reshash otherf srtichs too.........

That's not a knife...
    Haven't posted today until now. How suspicious of me, yo.

Lynch ZP.

I don't see how lynching ZP will speed up this game.

Byron (Byron), so called alpha ignored Bali or hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    I don't see how lynching ZP will speed up this game.
    It's another man dead. As far as the quiet ones go, I don't like the idea. In past games whenever we do that it doesn't seem to work for us.

For the sake of speeding things up and because he isn't going to be very helpful with out talking in actual sentences,

Lynch ZP

The last games was ALWAYS a quiet person a bad person.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Seer is find a bad guy. Kill bad friend. If the game does not immediately terminate, we kill the Seer. If the game does not immediately terminate, we cry.
    ^^^ This more will help than Taco. Taco is nothing more than convenient baking.

Kill Byron.

Well damn it, now I'm in the mood for tacos but I don't have any money to run over to Del with. As tempting as it is to help the murderball roll along, I'll have to abstain. Nothing else to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamoctapus View Post

As far as the quiet ones go, I don't like the idea. In past games whenever we do that it doesn't seem to work for us.
    Yeah I see what you mean, besides it does seem harsh to penalise players because they're either unable to post as often as others or being quiet is their playing style. I'll think on it some more.

That's a decent reason to hang ZP, but I just feel it would be too cocky for the only wolf to start talking in an incoherent code. I'll abstainbut you guys don't really need my vote anyway.

I'm going to abstain as well, I see no good coming from killing one of the people that is actually active.

Kill ZombiePlatypus.