Page 775 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 785 825 875 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,500 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    I think ZP is wrong and should stop expressing his opinion on the matter in case someone else agrees with him.
    Last time I checked the internet was still in America, so it's my God given right to be wrong.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot to ask: What the fuck was lizzardKing doing with his "I'm a monster" bullshit? Was he just fucking stupid and got careless or was it planned?
    Definitely not part of the plan; Lizzard went completely off the damn reservation in his final days. At the very least, he managed to cast some degree of suspicion on the other players (tossing out ZP's name, for instance).

THE MR.E BIRD
    But then he didn't do a very good job of trying not to die by more or less egging them on and playing coy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Last time I checked the internet was still in America, so it's my God given right to be wrong.
    Confirmation bias. I'm not in America and I'm on the internet. Therefore the internet isn't in America. QED

I'm great. QED

You're just here on a refugee basis.

And I'm still the local criminal.

That's not a knife...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Actually the internet is on top of Big Ben. Best place for a signal.

THE MR.E BIRD
    I thought that it was the Bermuda triangle.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Yes I did go nuts, I went mad actually. I was not counting on them picking up Marco so damn fast, I fucked up big

What I thought was: I was already being gunned at, and when ZP tried to defend me because of being a new player, I decided to roll with and jokingly say that we were both monsters and where in love, it was meant as a joke, I did not think I would be taken seriously, maybe I shoul've tried to make up and explain myself, that was my error, but you guys clearly don't joke arround here
    Last edited by lizzardpt; 11-26-2012 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Reasons explained

[Level 8: Skynet]
    The game was great, I was genuinely gutted I died so early... why did the robots start killing off people in group B?

I thought the day one choice of items was a great
    idea, nothing sucks worse than dying in the first night and this allowed everyone to say and do something. Also would have* given the group something more to speculate on in the next day phase.

* - I say "would have" because Used's role was the primary taking point after the item votes, he pretty much owned this game by his clever abuse of the nerd role.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Yeah fuck that guy. Always ruining WW.

Started killing off Group B because it was a god damn blowout in there by that point, there was no point trying to preserve the number when people were pretty set on hanging Marco. I was hoping to draw it out long enough to have all of group B dead by the time it was just me but that didn't work out.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Fair point, I guess once the three wolves were found and killed any survivors in group B would be confirmed villagers, and having that many would have been fatal.

Like Clown said, the nerd role would need to have harsher rules put in, maybe they only get to see one group, or maybe make them split the players into three or four groups?

I was more worried the Prophet role who break the game but as Dex said it's quick to confirm groups of people but to actually pinpoint someone you'd need to ask another question or two. I'm sure there's a game breaking question the prophet can ask, I can't think of it though.

THE MR.E BIRD
    I think I prefer more traditional roles, having played this one as a Monster. The games of cat and mouse with prophets and bodyguards is too fun.

Wolf Master
    We're on page 777 now. That means until the end of this page, we all do 777 damage to each other, but then when we get to the next page, we are all reduced to 1 HP.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    We're on page 777 now. That means until the end of this page, we all do 777 damage to each other, but then when we get to the next page, we are all reduced to 1 HP.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolf Master
    Dammit, of course my post would be the first one on 778.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Haha.

But actually that's an interesting idea. Panning far ahead that for one page or set of pages only some secret (or known to few) effect will be in place. At least I guess that's what you were saying Dex otherwise it is my idea and I own it.

Wolf Master
    No, I was just making a Final Fantasy VII reference. Actually applying it to one of these games can be your idea.

Well I'm in for next game .

Wolf Master
    Me too, I'm in, who's running it?