Page 768 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 778 818 868 ... LastLast
Results 15,341 to 15,360 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

[Level 6: Robot]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
    Damn. You guys are like ghobot exterminators or something.
    Who ya gonna call!?

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    awesome death scene, so was I monterbating myself?

Admin / Midget King
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSnow View Post
    Who ya gonna call!?

HOLY SHIT. I had that as a kid and had completely forgotten it existed.

Ok, so Marco now seems a little less suspicious than Lizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    HOLY SHIT. I had that as a kid and had completely forgotten it existed.
    Seriously? Looks damn fun (then again, boxes always hype the shit out of board games, no matter how bad). Did it play like Mousetrap, where you had to build up the game board as you went along?

Admin / Midget King
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSnow View Post
    Seriously? Looks damn fun (then again, boxes always hype the shit out of board games, no matter how bad). Did it play like Mousetrap, where you had to build up the game board as you went along?
    It was pretty mediocre honestly. Nothing like Mouse Trap. The gameboard was split into quarters by cardboard walls, with a plastic staircase in the middle. Goal was to get around the board and to the top of the stairs without being hit by the trap, which was a plastic skull that rolled down the steps like a ghetto version of Fireball Island. The box art was fucking rad when I was 7 though and I used it more as a playset than an actual boardgame.

Bringer of Truth
    FYI I have everything but had to work early again yesterday, just got off. Gonna take a bit to settle in and I'll have something updated soon.

Bringer of Truth

As the sun rose over the small group of cabins the first few campers stumbled out of their rooms, looking around and expecting the worst. It didn't take long to discover a trail of the same tire treads heading into one of the rooms and back out again. Everybody gathered around the door and they opened it, revealing what they feared to be true.

Inside Byronic's body sat on the bead. In the middle of his forehead his phone jutted out like a cybernetic unicorn of some kind. His right hand had been cut off and replaced with a drill, and one of the car batteries sat beside him with a bunch of cables running from it to his body. The monsters had tried another attempt to make him as one of their own, again failing. They seemed to not understand how the human body worked.

Fell asleep, just woke up so you get "eh" fluff. Again note that this is just fluff and unrelated to their powers. It'll explicitly say when/if that happens.

BYRONIC BE DEAD YO
    BYRONIC WAS NOT A MONSTER

1 ZombiePlatypus
    2 usedtabe
    3 Tarvu
    4 Muckfoot - First Cyborg Experiment...failed.
    5 djnealb - Axed in the brain> MONSTER
    6 Panzadolphin56
    7 Artful-dodgeR
    8 Byronic Man - Second Cyborg Experiment...failed.
    9 Bizarro - Slow roasted over a lovely fire
    10 Mxy
    11 Jdawg
    12 Dexter - Flayed by Ghost Robots
    13 Flamoctapus - Victim of an old fashioned lynching
    14 Hatman
    15 MarcoSnow
    16 Fraser Brown - Smashed by Ghost Robots
    17 From the River - Ate a bullet in grief
    18 RedBeard
    19 Nihil
    20 lizzardKing - Burned alive in his own motor fluids> MONSTER

DAY
    Last edited by ClownBaby; 11-18-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Honkey Kong
    That juicy attempt at a setup. Byronic suggests killing me to prove my role,Robutts off him to point suspicion at me. Dem rookie strategies. Villagers if you need to off me today go for it. It would still be part of the plan considering I'm in group two.

The bastards won't kill you because you have a useful role which the martyr would've loved to have used.

I'm okay with killing used if it confirms his plan to anyone doubting.

Well, we've bagged two from Group 2, that's good enough for me.

Also, loving the fluff. Are we on Day phase now?

Bringer of Truth
    Yeah we are.

Honkey Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Well, we've bagged two from Group 2, that's good enough for me.

Also, loving the fluff. Are we on Day phase now?
    You would think two kills from the group with 3 monsters would confirm it, but there are some holdouts.

In my opinion, I think we should still go for group 2 because of the possible 2 confirmed villagers within it. We would have better odds.

This whole game Marco hasn't been playing like himself. He usually makes large post, makes frequent post, and breaks down the situations to help the villagers. I just havn't seen enough of that this game from him. This could possibly be that he is the Robot in group 2.

With no other leads, and the odds being better to lynch in group 2.. Lynch Marco.

Well shit. I'm stoneumped. Dibs on his phone.

I'll give it some thought for the night as I doubt everyone would have voted by then. Leaning towards nominating Marco though.

Quote Originally Posted by jdawg1989 View Post
    In my opinion, I think we should still go for group 2 because of the possible 2 confirmed villagers within it. We would have better odds.

This whole game Marco hasn't been playing like himself. He usually makes large post, makes frequent post, and breaks down the situations to help the villagers. I just havn't seen enough of that this game from him. This could possibly be that he is the Robot in group 2.

With no other leads, and the odds being better to lynch in group 2.. Lynch Marco.
    Some of you guys may have missed my post at the beginning of this game; it's the end of my university semester so I'm in reading/essay writing/exam prep mode (hence the relatively infrequent posting). I've been trying to check in and post at least twice a day, though.

For what it's worth, Used has confirmed two robots for us so far, which leaves one to go in group two and one in group one, if I remember correctly. If he were a robot, it would be an extremely ballsy move to claim to be the Nerd role and arbitrarily split the player list in two, essentially offering up some of his robot cohorts on a silver platter. This seems unlikely, as it could go wrong in any number of ways:

1) The real Nerd could call his bluff (which they haven't)
    2) The Seer could check him out to see if he's the real deal (seer hasn't outed anyone yet; though he may be playing his cards close to his vest)
    3) Being a veteran, I don't believe Used would have

While his prolonged survival in spite of being a "confirmed" camper (or as close as we can get to one thus far) does raise some questions, given the results we've been getting (two of four by Used's intel) I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Better to have a potentially confirmed villager on our side than another dead camper, just sayin'.

Here are the two groups as they stand now:

Group 1
    1. ZombiePlatypus
    2. Tarvu
    3. Artful-dodgeR
    4. Mxy
    5. Jdawg
    6. Nihil

Group 2
    7. usedtabe
    8. Panzadolphin56
    9. Hatman
    10. MarcoSnow
    11. RedBeard

The strategy laid down thus far has served us very well. Of the 9 people who've been killed (3 killed by campers, 5 killed by bots, 1 suicide), we've successfully lynched 2 of the 4 bots (going by Used's intel). At 9-2 (with one bot confirmed in group two) our odds are damn good to win the game (if only by attrition, in the absence of a seer role).

Once we clear group two (1:5 chance to kill a ghost-bot), we've got a 1:6 chance of taking out a bot. If the seer's still kickin', he should be thoroughly investigating group one to find the embedded bot and save us some casualties down the line. Let's spill some mechtoplasm(tm) up in dis bitch.

EDIT

Given all the hints that CB's been dropping, do you guys think the robots' special ability involves "turning" a villager into a ghost-bot abomination? If it is, CB, you are one evil bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatman
    I'm okay with killing used if it confirms his plan to anyone doubting.
    Vote-wise, I'm currently leaning towards Hatman, due to his suggestion that we vote Used for the sake of "confirming" him/his plan (see my reasoning above). Tentatively voting Hatman, for now.
    Last edited by MarcoSnow; 11-18-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Yeah I wonder whats up w. them trying to turn people. Must be lonely sons a bitches.

I vote Hatman

I'm going to be busy today, so I am putting in a tentative vote now just in case I can't check in. I'm still of the persuasion that we should keep knocking away at group two, but we shouldn't forget that crazy-ghobot-Lizzzzard pointed a finger at ZP before he was lynched and I honestly think that it was a true spoiler. But for now I nominate Hatman.