Page 755 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 15,081 to 15,100 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

Honkey Kong
    Goddamit ZP. I was all ready to fall on my sword and let you valiant -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAGsoldiers march on.

Lynch DJ Puppy

Beast Master
    No, you were ready to move your vote away from DJ and make it even more likely that we'd kill nobody this day phase. Obviously making you a bad dude.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Whenever Used offers his life up I am reminded of the game he spent insisting to be seen when he was a Wolf.

Suspecting the players who voted for Toy Robot isn't very sensible. Only one of the current Monsters could have known that it would lead to them being one, so the others would have had no reason to vote for it.

Honkey Kong
    You caught me. Damn super sleuths ruining my ruse.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I love Soccer and Hockey, but Hockey shits on Soccer son.

I agree, my part is used up. If you need a kill to confirm let's do this. No use in drawing suspicion towards me and away from the appropriate people.

nominate Usedtabe
    I appreciate the gesture but I'd rather wait and see if you're bullshitting us or not before hanging your ass. At the end of the day you're a decent player (you pretty much saved the last game with your bodyguard ploy) and in honesty I believe you more than I do not. If you wanna help out you could vote to kill DJ.

Also Soccer dicks on Hockey, over here hockey's played by little girls.

Honkey Kong
    That was very misogynist Muckfoot. Are you implying that because another gender plays a sport that it is not valid? You should be ashamed. I bet they score more goals than you son. Hear them roar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Whenever Used offers his life up I am reminded of the game he spent insisting to be seen when he was a Wolf.

Suspecting the players who voted for Toy Robot isn't very sensible. Only one of the current Monsters could have known that it would lead to them being one, so the others would have had no reason to vote for it.
    Going by those that selected robot is still marginally less random than just choosing anyone. There's three of them in this group, one of them could be our guy.

Honkey Kong
    Look, if all you homos had picked the damn Music Box I could have been a bad dude. Now I'm just a Nerd who hacked this game just like the dude did in Cabin In The Woods. Get at me.

Wolf Master
    Don't forget Bizarro's plan, guys. Presumably the Seer-type guy we have looked into ZombiePlatypus, Bizarro, and usedtabe on night one. If anything, I think we shouldn't randomly hang any of those three, until we hear something definitive.
    Last edited by Dexter345; 11-13-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Beast Master
    You're a nerd regardless, bro. Don't front.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
    If no one comes forward to rebuke it I think it's safe to say he's telling the truth and the BG should select him tonight, we all know used can be counted on to protect his cracker ass over anyone else so it's a safe bet he'll make it through the night. <3

If used is not proven false we may want to consider taking advantage of this and having three or four from group 2(you know, the group saturated with Ghost-Robot ectoplasm) nominate a person, thus giving the Prophet(Seer) a surefire way to quickly narrow down suspects. The person getting nominated by our potential suspects won't hang, the votes to lynch are only a way to better phrase a simple yes or no question to CB every night along the lines of "Is anyone who nominated so-and-so today a ghost robot?".
    You mean this Dex?

I must have skim read this in the past, it's a good plan. You could always ask "Is anyone of the following a robot: x, y and z?" however.

THE MR.E BIRD
    That plan didn't make much sense to me, I guess I don't understand what kind of questions the seer can ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    Going by those that selected robot is still marginally less random than just choosing anyone. There's three of them in this group, one of them could be our guy.
    Assuming the player who knew voted for Toy Robot, there is a 1/9 chance of randomly selecting them. The Group 2 selection by Nerdface is absolutely sensible to focus on but I can't see any sense in assuming players who didn't know Toy Robot would make them a Monster would vote for it.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Look, if all you homos had picked the damn Music Box I could have been a bad dude. Now I'm just a Nerd who hacked this game just like the dude did in Cabin In The Woods. Get at me.
    Hey, I did, but nobody else other than us did if I remember rightly.

I appreciate the gesture but I'd rather wait and see if you're bullshitting us or not before hanging your ass. At the end of the day you're a decent player (you pretty much saved the last game with your bodyguard ploy) and in honesty I believe you more than I do not. If you wanna help out you could vote to kill DJ.

Also Soccer dicks on Hockey, over here hockey's played by little girls.
    I assume we are talking about ice-hockey not the field variety. Both great sports but not as good as soccer.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the tally at now?

Beast Master
    I was talking about street hockey since there wasn't much ice to be had out in Virginia, but obviously ice hockey is top tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    That plan didn't make much sense to me, I guess I don't understand what kind of questions the seer can ask.

Assuming the player who knew voted for Toy Robot, there is a 1/9 chance of randomly selecting them. The Group 2 selection by Nerdface is absolutely sensible to focus on but I can't see any sense in assuming players who didn't know Toy Robot would make them a Monster would vote for it.

Hey, I did, but nobody else other than us did if I remember rightly.
    Fair enough, I'll admit it's not the best of ideas but from my perspective Group B's got six suspects (basically group b minus myself, Used, Fraser and Redbeard) and half of them voted robot.

I'd argue that those that voted for other items may have been voting for items that would have made them monsters, like Used, so are slightly less likely to be robots in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I was talking about street hockey since there wasn't much ice to be had out in Virginia, but obviously ice hockey is top tier.
    I figured you were. I used to play quite a bit as well around the neighbourhood. Once I had a street hockey ball slap-shotted in my face. I had braces at the time and all the little braces bits were impaled inside my lips. Had to go to a dental surgeon to get them pulled out. I'll never forgive that fucker.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Dammit, I knew I should have changed my vote to the Rubik's Cube when I had the chance. I think people may be forgetting that just as there are 3 ghobuts in that group, there also may be some important roles in there as well. In no way am I implying that I have a role, but redbeard has already proven that just picking someone based on what item they voted for is pretty stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by redbeard View Post
    What's the tally at now?
    I think it's unchanged. table changed his vote to himself at one point, but then back to me when noone else followed his "chivalrous" example.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Dammit, I knew I should have changed my vote to the Rubik's Cube when I had the chance. I think people may be forgetting that just as there are 3 ghobuts in that group, there also may be some important roles in there as well. In no way am I implying that I have a role, but redbeard has already proven that just picking someone based on what item they voted for is pretty stupid.
    Hmmm... you have a point actually, our somewhat random persecution of people has forced Red to admit his role - what if other roles are in this group and are forced to come out?

Fair enough, I'll admit it's not the best of ideas but from my perspective Group B's got six suspects (basically group b minus myself, Used, Fraser and Redbeard) and half of them voted robot.

I'd argue that those that voted for other items may have been voting for items that would have made them monsters, like Used, so are slightly less likely to be robots in disguise.
    I don't think that's true though :/ aside from maybe one person who voted Toy Robot because they wanted to be one the other monsters in the group were random, so any of the people who didn't vote for it could just as easily be possessed.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Just an FYI I didn't vote for the ghobots. I was a banjo man. I got votes for being "quiet". Which is stupid.