Page 754 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 15,061 to 15,080 of 20244

Thread: Let's play Werewolf on the forums!

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    You said I only wanted it so I could be mean to people. That was hurtful and slanderous.
    Yeah, but you also agreed to it.

Hang djneal for reasons stated.

Honkey Kong
    But see, now it looks like you two are trying to prevent the hanging of RedBeard.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    But see, now it looks like you two are trying to prevent the hanging of RedBeard.
    He's not off the list. We can always hang him later.

Honkey Kong
    Yeah, but it looks like you're trying to bring the votes down to a number below the Abstains so no one dies.

I seriously doubt you expect everyone to jump ship to hanging DJ, so it looks like you're trying to stop the murder train.

Wolf Master
    Marco, if Redbeard really is the Aware-Medium, then the Bodyguard need not give his power to Redbeard tonight. All Redbeard needs to do is name himself as the person who is going to be killed, and he'll be safe indefinitely. Let me catch up and I'll change my vote. For now, in case River pops in and does something stupid, I will abstain.

Honkey Kong
    WOW. Fucking wow. I completely missed he claimed a role. Forget my above posts.

Lynch DJ Puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Marco, if Redbeard really is the Aware-Medium, then the Bodyguard need not give his power to Redbeard tonight. All Redbeard needs to do is name himself as the person who is going to be killed, and he'll be safe indefinitely. Let me catch up and I'll change my vote. For now, in case River pops in and does something stupid, I will abstain.
    Actually Dex, that was against the rules. Admittedly, I had tried that but I was made to switch. The aware-medium is not allowed to name themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW. Fucking wow. I completely missed he claimed a role. Forget my above posts.

Lynch DJ Puppy.
    I thought it a bit strange.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by redbeard View Post
    Actually Dex, that was against the rules. Admittedly, I had tried that but I was made to switch. The aware-medium is not allowed to name themselves.
    Oh. Well nevermind then. Perhaps the Bodyguard should consider giving the ability to protect to Redbeard, then. I don't know. Begin the guessing game between the the Bodyguard and the Ghost Robots.

Also, I think it's a good idea that we lynch one of the people who voted for Toy Robot in the beginning and is also in usedtabe's Group B. I would have gone for Lizzardking myself, but since it looks like we have a better chance of hanging djnealb, I will again change my vote to hang djnealb.

River, don't you dare put in your vote until after we make sure Redbeard doesn't get hanged.

Bringer of Truth
    ZombiePlatypus - Redbeard
    usedtabe - djnealb
    Tarvu - abstain
    Muckfoot - djnealb
    djnealb - abstain
    Panzadolphin56 - MarcoSnow
    Artful-dodgeR - Redbeard
    Byronic Man - djnealb
    Bizarro - Panza
    Mxy - Redbeard
    Jdawg - Redbeard
    Dexter - djnealb
    Flamoctapus - Redbeard
    Hatman - abstain
    MarcoSnow - Abstain
    Fraser Brown - Smashed by Ghost Robots
    From the River
    RedBeard - abstain
    Nihil - abstain
    lizzardKing - abstain

Redbeard - 5
    Abstain - 7
    djnealb - 4
    Marco - 1
    Panza - 1

Oh. Well nevermind then. Perhaps the Bodyguard should consider giving the ability to protect to Redbeard, then. I don't know. Begin the guessing game between the the Bodyguard and the Ghost Robots.

Also, I think it's a good idea that we lynch one of the people who voted for Toy Robot in the beginning and is also in usedtabe's Group B. I would have gone for Lizzardking myself, but since it looks like we have a better chance of hanging djnealb, I will again change my vote to hang djnealb.

River, don't you dare put in your vote until after we make sure Redbeard doesn't get hanged.
    I agree with the Toy Robot/Group B idea.

Even though that probably means I'm going to die again real soon ;_;

Wolf Master
    Okay, so I guess we won't be hanging Redbeard now, but I still suggest River should wait until after enough people change their vote to djnealb, so we can get this murder train on the tracks. Choo choo!

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post

I agree with the Toy Robot/Group B idea.

Even though that probably means I'm going to die again real soon ;_;
    You could always dig up dirt on Lizzardking to ensure he goes next, before you.

Beast Master
    What if Fraser was our real whatever the fuck Used is, and one of the Ghost Robots' powers is knowing the role of who they've killed, and there are really three bad dudes in group one and only one bad dude in group two, and we're being played like a violin, or Nero's fiddle, or a nice game of street hockey in my friend's cul-de-sac, those were good games, when I outgrew my hockey stick I got a new blade and turned it into a goalie stick for a bit, also everybody who abstains is obviously a bad dude.

Bringer of Truth
    With no sign of River, I'm out for a bit. Errands to run, things to do.

If River shows up and casts the final vote, night roles feel free to start doing your PM business.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    What if Fraser was our real whatever the fuck Used is, and one of the Ghost Robots' powers is knowing the role of who they've killed, and there are really three bad dudes in group one and only one bad dude in group two, and we're being played like a violin, or Nero's fiddle, or a nice game of street hockey in my friend's cul-de-sac, those were good games, when I outgrew my hockey stick I got a new blade and turned it into a goalie stick for a bit, also everybody who abstains is obviously a bad dude.
    I'd guess that the ghost robots' special power would involve possession of some type (as they're ghosts), so Used could indeed be leading us on a merry dance to Smashed By Ghost Robots Town. However the odds that Fraser was our Nerd and that they hit him up first night is slim, also the prophet could simply ask a question about Used to straighten this out.

Ultimately we could always kill Used to see if he was lying, he's served his purpose by using his two power shots so all we'd lose is a confirmed. Tell you what once group B starts getting smaller and we've still yet to uncover a single chobit then
    We can begin to doubt Used.

Also soccer beats hockey, all day long.

Beast Master
    Dean got killed on day one last game. Day one. Dean.

Didn't Lucifer know who the bros. were?

Honkey Kong
    I love Soccer and Hockey, but Hockey shits on Soccer son.

I agree, my part is used up. If you need a kill to confirm let's do this. No use in drawing suspicion towards me and away from the appropriate people.

nominate Usedtabe

Beast Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    Didn't Lucifer know who the bros. were?
    Only who Sam was.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, my part is used up. If you need a kill to confirm let's do this. No use in drawing suspicion towards me and away from the appropriate people.

nominate Usedtabe
    Aww, I was only funnin'. Change it back to DJ.