Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to play, RIGHT NOW?!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by Godstar View Post
    Die. Play Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, it's better.
    There's no way those two games combined are better than a game that doesn't even exist yet. No fucking way.

Straddling the line between now and forever
    Brosefs, I've recently rekindled my love-affair with Brutal Legend on the xbox 360. If anyone wants to engage in some RTS multiplayer goodness with me online, I'd much appreciate it. My tag is "Jim Heine". I look forward to enjoying this criminally underrated gem with you all.

I finally found the time to play God of War I & II (HD). Two days ago I finished II and now I'm desperately waiting for my God of War HD Collection 2 and God of War III to arrive. Also I'm stuck at work and wouldn't mind passing the time with Dark Souls...

Frodo Bangins
    I want to play Grim Fandango.... but I dont have a way to run it...

How come?

Frodo Bangins
    everytime I try to run it on my PC it doesnt work... cant find a good way to run it on windows 7.

That's weird, would've expected it to run given it's age. Have you tried fiddling with the compatibility settings?

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Tonight I want to get a bunch of people on Skype and have a crazy online party! add josh.derocher on Skype if you want in on this. I get home from work around 10:30 PM EST. We can play LoL, the free MW3 weekend, Super Monday Night Combat, TF2, or whatever! we don't even have to all play the same game! I just want to chat with people and shit!

Frodo Bangins
    If I'm around I'll drop in.
    let me add you on skype now just in case.

[Level 4: Cyborg] State Lemming's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    everytime I try to run it on my PC it doesnt work... cant find a good way to run it on windows 7.
    There is a fan made installer/launcher that worked wonders for me. Unfortunately his site is down at the moment, but he is working on getting it back up.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/23933...dows_7_pc.html

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    If anyone is willing to play some Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, I'm online right now and am looking to grind the bolts trophy. I'll play through the entire game again if need be.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Some crazy awesome motherfucker sent me Starhawk on ps3. Seriously sent it anonymously. Whoever you are thank you so damn much. Best mp I've played in years. Anyway, who wants to get down with me? PSN: MickGuerrera. Word of warning though, when I got robbed, the bastard took my headset too. I'm not retarded though. We can text chat before matches for a game plan.

Frodo Bangins
    I'm probably gonna play some more battlefield I don't know If anybody I don't normally play with is interested. If so add me. My 360 name is reelbigtrout

I have Battlefield 3, Halo Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Mw2, Mass Effect 3, Gears 1-3, Gotham City Imposters, Castle Crashers, Monday Night Combat, Borderlands, Call of Duty 4, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead, Dungeon Defenders, Saints Row 2 & 3, Marvel vs Capcom 2, UNO & Raskulls if anyone is interested in gaming with me. I have more games but that's all I can think of that are multiplayer off the top of my head -___- my gamertag is AKPiNAY btw.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Alien Colonial Marines. Only got to try multiplayer, but even that I enjoyed!

[Level 5: Mech]
    Right now I'm going to play L4D2, and I will play it for the rest of the day except for breaks to get beer or go to the toilet HEY-OH!

Austin_SJ on Steam.

Are you playing right now? I'd be up for a game or two.

Yes I am

Cool, I'll add you then.

we fought the good fight for a bit. But just lost. I am currently restocking on beer.