Forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP (new, from us. make an instant gallery page with a search)
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to play, RIGHT NOW?!

I think we did well, we did die pretty quick in the first few matches so to lose by only 20-odd points isn't bad.

Also fully escaping a finale is good

(Probably not but...) Anyone 'round here play Beat Hazard (PC/Mac) and wanna lose? I'll be sitting around for maybe 30 minutes.

235 posts since May 2012
    I've really got the urge to play Red Dead Redemption at the moment (can't wait to get home).

2,269 posts since Mar 2012

I've got a strange hunger to get home and play some old Halo. CE, 2, 3 or ODST campaign, with a sprinkle of multiplayer from any of them or Reach.

48 posts since Jul 2012
    Minecraft. My mind is set on building a brothel..

46 posts since Dec 2009

I want to play some L4D1 with Dig, Bloodspray, Zp... Where are you guys??? We need a date...

Anyone have Arma II? There is a mod called Crooks that I used to play, and it's really fun. It's a cops and robbers kinda thing. I figured a bunch of people bought Arma for DayZ and might want to check out something different.

DayZ is fun too. Just add Bedivere on Steam and message me.

863 posts since Oct 2012

Just read up on Crooks, looks awesome. I'll install it later in the week sometime and give it a whirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    I've got a strange hunger to get home and play some old Halo. CE, 2, 3 or ODST campaign, with a sprinkle of multiplayer from any of them or Reach.
    I feel this sometimes. Too often.

863 posts since Oct 2012

I never enjoyed Halo multiplayer that much other than the Halo 3 co-op campaign mode that me and a friend played start to finish without stopping.

Psht, who hasn't done that?

863 posts since Oct 2012

That is literally all i have enjoyed about the Halo series though.

I want to play Dishonored and X-COM. I need hard drive space and/or money though.

15,702 posts since Feb 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    I want to play Dishonored and X-COM. I need hard drive space and/or money though.
    I know that feel. Except not the HD space because I'm a console peasant with a shit PC.

36 posts since Jul 2012

FIFA 13 . Or Pro 13

Quote Originally Posted by TurboKill View Post
    (Probably not but...) Anyone 'round here play Beat Hazard (PC/Mac) and wanna lose? I'll be sitting around for maybe 30 minutes.
    The offer is always up.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboKill View Post
    The offer is always up.
    Depends... who is choosing the song?

HD Quake with Led Zep's Houses of the Holy blasting in the background!

13:32