Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: SeptemBEARDtoid 2011

YOUR SHIT IS OVER, FAKE MUSHROOM!
    This was fun to do. It gave me the idea of the doing that gif, which I always wanted to try. Congrats to everyone, you men guys you! Also, Dig and JB definitely get my vote for top tier beards on Dtoid, so godlike!...or maybe Jesuslike?

Ray of Sunshine
    Pre-shave: Genghis Khan meets Jersey Shore

Post-shave: Thank-goodness-I-have-my-razor-again

I definitely want to to recognize nihil for being the inspiration for us all. Not only is he man enough to sport a thick curly bro-beard, he is MAN ENOUGH to face the resulting two toned face that sees the light of day when he begins. Balls bro. You got 'em.

also, seni, your progression presentation is rad.

Here's to at least one thing we can claim that the ladies won't bitch about not having equality in. FUCK YEA BEARDS!!!

Jeff Goldblum
    Chang, that Genghis Kahn looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ClownBaby View Post
    Sure it grew in like that, but that's not a bad looking goatee bro.
    This. I think it gives you artist cred.

Quote Originally Posted by Changston View Post
    Seni's gif kind of reminds me of someone doing the Cosby head-bob, but completely stone-faced.

*thumbs up*
    It's like the anti-Chad face.

Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    I definitely want to to recognize nihil for being the inspiration for us all. Not only is he man enough to sport a thick curly bro-beard, he is MAN ENOUGH to face the resulting two toned face that sees the light of day when he begins. Balls bro. You got 'em.
    Thanks dude. Not gonna lie, that shit was hard. But I do it because I love. Also because I MAN UP.

I've been keep up with pics, I've just not gotten around to uploading them till now.

So it seems we're unanimous in giving Dig the head beard master title, w/ Jon in a VP position. Good show, fellas.

It really feels like there aren't enough hours in the fucking day to do what I want to get done, but I'll get to sorting stuff out tonight after work. so I'll be thinking about what to hand out for what by the time I get back.

Clown, if you wanna split phat loot duty, I'll hook up 7 guys while you take care of the other half. I'll most likely be on all night to shoot the shit.

Yo...

Is that fucking terrifying to anyone else?
    This makes me so much better than Gyrael.

It's staring right into my soul...

Trolls Softly
    Not really that scary to me. Probably cuz I see similar shit in the mirror err'day.

Matrix, you're sexy as shit, but it's not just the beard. Those eyes...

Trolls Softly
    I know, but I'm still not skeerd. My dad looks like that regularly. Bug 'em out a bit more, Dig. THEN I'll be scared crapless.