Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1686

Thread: Borderlands 2

I got a few blues, a fuckload of greens, 4 or 5 purples and A SHIT TON OF SKINS. Seriously. So many skins.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Used is going to laugh at me and it's cool.

So we need some help killing this master gee bitch. We deplete his shield and get a decent amount of his health gone, but it's just really difficult with two people. It'd be great if anyone wants to jump in.

Honkey Kong
    Shit, that dude is hard as balls. I ain't laughing at no one. Good luck with 4 unless you got a Siren that can auto-revive. We beat Hyperius(thanks to Jdawg) But couldn't mess with Gee.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Shit, that dude is hard as balls. I ain't laughing at no one. Good luck with 4 unless you got a Siren that can auto-revive. We beat Hyperius(thanks to Jdawg) But couldn't mess with Gee.
    Yeah he is pretty damn hard. We beat hyperius too it helped having a commando. We barely beat him though. It took us about 5 tries. My turret saved us.

So we finally beat Master Gee, but as we beat him my boyfriends xbox froze. I got the achievement and he didn't. Pretty shitty.

Bringer of Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    So we finally beat Master Gee, but as we beat him my boyfriends xbox froze. I got the achievement and he didn't. Pretty shitty.
    Is it an OG xbox? If so, might be time to say goodnight to it. They start freezing when they're about to RROD sometimes.

Might be a memory problem though, also might have just been random. Try to clean some HD space or clear the cache.

*Nevermind. Looks like crashing after beating Gee is a common thing.

I still could use a new xbox one of these days, but yeah it's a glitch atm.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    I broke down and used one of my Golden Keys for my level 21 Siren. Got a wicked amazing sniper rifle and shotgun. Oh my god, they are amazing.

Bringer of Truth
    Just use them whenever you're lagging behind in gear. If it's been awhile since you've upgraded properly and you can't seem to find anything, give it a shot. Don't bother saving them for 50, all you'll get is vendor trash.

I'd save a few for PT2 though, you can get stuck in a drought sometimes of bad upgrades.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Having the same issue with bl2 as the original... I'm level 19 but my quests are level 14. Le sigh.

Beast Master
    "In retrospect I'm not retarded."

-Jdawg, 2012 AD

Pwnd
    You are NOT retarded!

Just started playing on the Mechromancer. It's OP as fuck!

Hit F "release deathtrap"
    Run through and finish objective + loot stuff.

Done !

haha I love it!

[Level 5: Mech]
    So after some intense boss farms. I now have a quality set of gear on my Mechromancer.

Gonna be taking another crack at Hyperius tonight. Got him to 20% last night with my buddy. I've got his number.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    never

- - - Updated - - -

again

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by grunchk1n View Post
    never

- - - Updated - - -

again
    Did you remember today tomorrow?

Just throwing this out there. Hyperius is my reason for hating boss characters. I get they are supposed to be hard but you practically have to game the hell out of gear and specs to kill this dude. He should be a challenge. That's it. That whole "One two punch" thing he does that AoEs EVERYTHING killing your shields, and then immediately downs you with another one?

Just no.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I apologize if this has already been shared, but on the frozen lake in The Fridge (where you first run into the Crystalisks), there is a car frozen in the lake that has a sign on it for Moxxi's Pizza with a QR code in the corner. I decided to try and scan the code and got this, "Wise man say, forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza. -Captain Picard". I fucking love all these Easter eggs.

Bringer of Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Konnery View Post
    Just throwing this out there. Hyperius is my reason for hating boss characters. I get they are supposed to be hard but you practically have to game the hell out of gear and specs to kill this dude. He should be a challenge. That's it. That whole "One two punch" thing he does that AoEs EVERYTHING killing your shields, and then immediately downs you with another one?

Just no.
    I haven't fought him but from what I've seen you need to kill him with strategy. That's all. You don't need better gear (not any more than you do to kill anything at your level in the game).

Also the bitching about this game confuses me to no end. "The bosses are too easy!"

"The new boss is too hard!"

There honestly is no strategy. The way he's built is that it acts like there's a strategy, but the boss makes it near impossible. You NEED the loot to kill him. He's like the complete opposite of Terra/Verm. You don't need the loot to kill Terra, it just makes it faster. This dude is either get the loot or die of frustration.

Seriously, if your shield isn't at the very least like 50k and fully charged, his double blast WILL kill you. Every time. There's no way around it.