Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1686

Thread: Borderlands 2

Honkey Kong
    Ruby's knife in that context is mind boggling. You're using the dick of a female demon.

My dick is the female demon's knife. It totally works.

Honkey Kong
    You better be swapping over to a dude host when it's time to get busy though. And on that note your "knife" saw a lot of action over a few seasons span. Dudes and chicks alike. I underestimated your prowess you sneaky sneaky Hebrew. Good show.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Anyone else get a hilarious ass glitch in the new DLC where killing the Elite Savages or whatever they're called causes them to go flying off into outer space like a rocket ship like the Striders used to do occasionally in the Knoxx DLC? I laugh every time it happens.

Honkey Kong
    Finally downloaded Mr. Torque to try it out. Did first arena battle, died by invisible enemy in third round and had to start over. Quit. I have better things to play than cheap arena shit.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Mr. Torque's DLC is actually kind of funny. The last DLC was a joke though, literally.

Yeah. I'm really struggling to find anything good to say about it aside from "I like Hammerlock" and "Oh, that village dude said La Li Lu Le Lo, that's kinda funny". Still can't see, to solo that stupid final boss either. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    Yeah. I'm really struggling to find anything good to say about it aside from "I like Hammerlock" and "Oh, that village dude said La Li Lu Le Lo, that's kinda funny". Still can't see, to solo that stupid final boss either. Sigh.
    Had to go buy it for PC didn't you?!?! Didn't you? I already have beaten the DLC. No more achievements means I have no further purpose of playing until the final DLC. Whenever that will be. DLC was supposed to last until June.

I didn't think that would come back to bite me in the bum anytime soon. ._.

I didn't think that would come back to bite me in the bum anytime soon. ._.
    What class are you?

I've got a level 50 Gaige that I normally play and a level 40-something Zero that I should really finish leveling one of these days.

I've got a level 50 Gaige that I normally play and a level 40-something Zero that I should really finish leveling one of these days.
    I'm a BAMF, commando. Level 50. I played commando in the first game and found there to be great improvements. Commando is pretty pimp. Everyone else I know hates commando though, cept the Platypus.

I don't hate the Commando, Commando's pretty cool guy. I just played a Gunslinger Mordecai in the first one so I jumped to Assassin for the second one. Which was loads of fun and all until some homicidal walking bag of punk rock references strolled into the game shouting "ANARCHY!" from atop her adorable killer robot. Never looked back after that.

If I were to play any other class it'd probably be the mechromancer.

Do it.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    I was kinda surprised at the lack of weapon chest as well. The thing is weapon chest are more out of the way than the ones in tbe original,so you'll need to go out of your way to find them.

There are no borderlands one areas in borderlands 2. Only thing that returns from the original are the vault hunters and DLC characters like moxxi. Moxxi also constantly says she needs money to rebuild her underdome whenever you tip her, so maybe shes hinting at something...

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Finally downloaded Mr. Torque to try it out. Did first arena battle, died by invisible enemy in third round and had to start over. Quit. I have better things to play than cheap arena shit.
    It's not all arena combat. The rest of Torgue is actually pretty decent. I still think Scarlett has been the best DLC so far.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ProlificDream View Post
    I'm a BAMF, commando. Level 50. I played commando in the first game and found there to be great improvements. Commando is pretty pimp. Everyone else I know hates commando though, cept the Platypus.
    My first playthrough was as a Commando, and his turret is pretty great against most enemies. However, my second level 50 character is the Assassin, and he's FAR better against raid bosses, I've found. My Commando can stay alive really well, but he can't deal much damage, and his turret gets destroyed too quickly against the raid bosses. My Assassin just wrecks the raid bosses with Level 50 Law and Order, and a 1000% melee damage bonus against weak enemies. I've seen some of my melee attacks deal damage in the 2 million range.

Gunzerker is at 37, Mechromancer is at 21, and my poor Siren is barely at 12. What's funny is that I had intended to play as a Siren initially, but I wanted to play her fully co-op, and the opportunities to do that (with my friends) don't come up as often as I had anticipated, so my solo characters are much further than my co-op ones.

I have a level 50 Assassin too. I'd like to level my mechromancer eventually. What specs do you have on the commando? Having the two turrets helps. I agree though zero does seem to do better with raid bosses.

Honkey Kong
    I don't know of anyone who "hates" the Commando. Salvador is a different story.