Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1686

Thread: Borderlands 2

Honkey Kong
    Would that work for the Gunzerker ability cheevo too?

Oh my God if it does I'm playing Borderlands tonight for sure.

Wolf Master
    I sort of doubt it, or else Edd wouldn't be missing that Achievement.

Honkey Kong
    Maybe no one thought to try it?

Wolf Master
    This is the Internet. Everything has been tried by at least one person.

Honkey Kong
    I'll await news from someone who has attempted it.

EDIT: Jewgle confirms it doesn't work for Salvador. But, some people couldn't get it to work for Zero either so I don't know how hard anyone tried with Salvador. You should test it ZP.

If not I'll just find thst class mod that let's him do it in half the time.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Most achievement guides to do the game in the quickest way all suggest to do Salvador as your main as it's the only class that needs the spec to do it's specified achievement. Following up with zer0 if you do it without abusing the Bandit Technical.

From doing zer0's achievement that way, deception ends after the first seat change, which only adds a couple of seconds, the climbing in the car from the side adds roughly 3-4 so with the full time of deception itself used gets you over the time for the achievement. Gunzerker only lasts 42 seconds without killing enemies and having the Yippe Ki Yay skill, so the jumping in the car and skipping the seat once will never get you to the required 90 seconds.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Apparently GearBox misinterpreted us when we asked for more uses for Eridium because their solution in the next bit of DLC is to introduce raid bosses that take more than 4 pieces of Eridium to fight.

Come on Gearbox just give us more backpack space. I don't see how that could be game breaking in any way whatsoever.

Anywho, started TVHM with my Mechromancer and I really do plan on doing absolutely no side missions (Except maybe the one or two that either have no reward or a skin/head I've already unlocked as a reward) until I hit level 50 and kill the Warrior.

They could use it to fuel some kind of buff. Could be fun, you never know.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Gravy View Post
    Apparently GearBox misinterpreted us when we asked for more uses for Eridium because their solution in the next bit of DLC is to introduce raid bosses that take more than 4 pieces of Eridium to fight.

Come on Gearbox just give us more backpack space. I don't see how that could be game breaking in any way whatsoever.

Anywho, started TVHM with my Mechromancer and I really do plan on doing absolutely no side missions (Except maybe the one or two that either have no reward or a skin/head I've already unlocked as a reward) until I hit level 50 and kill the Warrior.
    There are actually quite a few side missions that award just money/XP/Eridium/Customizations, so it's not too bad. I recently booted up Borderlands 1 to give a bunch of weapons to ProlificDream, and was amazed at the backpack size in that game. I had forgotten just how much bigger it is. Also, my backpack was basically full of Legendaries.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    They could use it to fuel some kind of buff. Could be fun, you never know.
    You should be able to feed your excess eridium to Claptrap, and he just pukes motor oil everywhere, cries, and tells you to stop it. They should regularly update what he is moaning about while you force the stuff down his gullet. Mikey should be duct taped to a wall in a recording booth and gorged on castor oil and saltines for the rest of the game's season pass length. At the end of that time, the powers that be will hire a skilled butcher. That butcher will carve Mikey into standard portions of meat. That meat will be sent to Ethiopia and be eaten by the children that are starving the most. We will all cry.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Sadly my TVHM run screwed me. I tried not to do any side quests involving blue items, next day I booted up and it decided to accept some of those quests for me. I hadn't pressed the skip ahead quests because you've done them elsewhere option so I have no idea what happened with the save.

Hopefully with the rumour of a third play through because of the level cap rise they will finally fix this and allow us to reset the side quests if we want to get the named item at the cap level. Not that I have any room after all the drops that already bloat my main character.

More space and ability to reset quests would be handy. I'd ask for no glitches but that's never going to happen.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Yeah trying to level up in TVHM with doing as few side quests as possible is a pain.

Been playing all morning trying to get from lvl 32 to 33 and my experience bar isn't even half full.

And now I know to stay away from co-op. Host activated a some quest I wanted to avoid.

This is just proving to be too needlessly complicated. Think I'm just going to make a list of quests that give unique items and avoid those instead of of avoiding reward quests altogether.

Salvador is crazy fun, I don't know why you guys give him so much shit. I mean, I understand table acting like that because Salvador's brown and all, but the rest of you people? Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Salvador is crazy fun, I don't know why you guys give him so much shit. I mean, I understand table acting like that because Salvador's brown and all, but the rest of you people? Shameful.
    What's that supposed to mean?

Jews and stuff. You know. You​ people.

Me being circumcised is just a coincidence, honest!

You commie.

You hate us browns, I just know it.

Wolf Master
    My Gunzerker is fun, now that he's around level 25 and gunzerking isn't such a detriment. Near the beginning of the game, the only use I really found in gunzerking was to refill my health and get my ammo regeneration on. The impaired vision and bad accuracy weren't really that great!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    My Gunzerker is fun, now that he's around level 25 and gunzerking isn't such a detriment. Near the beginning of the game, the only use I really found in gunzerking was to refill my health and get my ammo regeneration on. The impaired vision and bad accuracy weren't really that great!
    I'm level 15 and got two hyperion blues, a pistol and a shotgun. It's just too fun. I tank all the shit and shoot like crazy.