Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1686

Thread: Borderlands 2

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Dang, glad I cleared out the current Invincibles before the nerf.

Wolf Master
    Any word on them fixing Master Gee? I don't want to have to go through that battle only to have the game freeze up on me again. It's the only thing I need for the last Scarlett Achievement.

If you just want the completed all side missions you can be quick and save the game before it crashes.

As soon as you see Turn In pop, get in the menu, save and await the crash. When you load you should still have the completed quest.

Honkey Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Any word on them fixing Master Gee? I don't want to have to go through that battle only to have the game freeze up on me again. It's the only thing I need for the last Scarlett Achievement.

This is so fucking ridiculous. This gaming generation is literally the sign of end times for consumer convenience/preference. They'll patch a stupid fucking shield that didn't matter to anyone worth a shit and they'll pump out that paid content, but fixing actual glitches like Gee or the Badass Ranks? Nah son, you don't need that shit. Play the game how we want you to play it and only how we want you to play it, broken or not.

It's made me question buying season passes. In the future it'll be a case of waiting for a GOTY with all content at a much cheaper price.

Sadly I don't see things getting any better in the future in relation to used's comments. Do you like video games? Then bend over and prepare for a thrashing from all developers and publishers.

Wolf Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    If you just want the completed all side missions you can be quick and save the game before it crashes.

As soon as you see Turn In pop, get in the menu, save and await the crash. When you load you should still have the completed quest.
    When I did it last time (mind you, this was before I was even aware of the Master Gee freezing glitch) it seemed like there wouldn't have even been enough time for that. He died, some music cued, and Shade got on the Echo, but I got about the first note of the music and not even any words from Shade when it froze. I could try it again and see if this works. I hear he drops rubbish loot anyway.

Yup his table is pretty crap, I've heard reports of those who haven't had the crash had no loot drop from him at all.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    This is so fucking ridiculous. This gaming generation is literally the sign of end times for consumer convenience/preference. They'll patch a stupid fucking shield that didn't matter to anyone worth a shit and they'll pump out that paid content, but fixing actual glitches like Gee or the Badass Ranks? Nah son, you don't need that shit. Play the game how we want you to play it and only how we want you to play it, broken or not.
    Read the patch notes. They did all three of those things and reduced Gee's level on Normal.

Honkey Kong
    Well I'll be damned. Apologies to Gearbox, I was hasty in my judgement.

Wolf Master
    Nice. I'll try to defeat Master Gee again tonight, and then the only Achievements I'll be missing are Salvador's and Zer0's character-specific Achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox
    Players can now reset all challenge progress for a character once they've completed 85% of all non-DLC, non-area-specific challenge levels. This will keep the player's current challenge bonuses and rank, but reset all challenge progress to 0 and allow challenges to be re-completed for additional ranks and bonuses. This option will appear as a tooltip at the bottom of the “challenges” screen within the status menu if the player has met the criteria.
    This is cool. You can keep gaining badass ranks while playing one character.

So my fiance and I recently went back to playing the borderlands DLC (first game). We have shit weapons and I was wondering if anyone has good weapons they can give us.

Wolf Master
    Borderlands 1 stuff? I probably have some things I won't ever use again, but they may be around level 55-61 or so.

Yeah borderlands 1 (we just got the GOTY edition). That's fine, because we're pretty close to those levels. Are you on the box?

Honkey Kong
    YO GIBS ME DAT- Borderlands edition

Wolf Master
    I'm on Xbox, yeah. GT: Dexter345. You may have to send me a message because my friend list is full so I'd have to drop somebody to add you.

Wolf Master
    Finally got the "Gunzerk continuously for 90 seconds" Achievement. Now all I'm missing are the "remain in Decepti0n for ten seconds" and "do all of the missions in Captain Scarlett" Achievements.

The more I play my Gunzerker, the more I like him. Near the beginning, he was pretty bad. Now I've got a slag weapon in my off hand and I can switch between fire and corrosive in my main hand pretty well, and I can gunzerk for huge amounts of time, so it's pretty good for hordes of small enemies.

I foresee that he will be much less useful against the raid bosses, however. At the very least, I'd have to re-spec, since so many of the skills I have depend on killing enemies.

That's the last achievement of the 1k I have to go (Gunzerk 90 seconds).

As for Zer0's you can abuse getting in and out of a Bandit Technical's back seats to push the timer to the required amount with only levelling to 5. To do that, stand at the side of the back seats, hit your ability, then climb in the back as it's about to run out and hammer the change seat button, this will keep you in deception beyond the required time.

Beast Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    As for Zer0's you can abuse getting in and out of a Bandit Technical's back seats to push the timer to the required amount with only levelling to 5.
    Awesome. I'll be giving that I go next time I throw this game in.

I don't like that class so didn't fancy levelling it up to the required standard for the spec needed.

Edited my post with further details how to do it.

Wolf Master
    Eh, my Assassin is already around 22 so it's not like it's far to 31 to get it legitimately. If I had known about it earlier, perhaps...