Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1686

Thread: Borderlands 2

He is. Last time, I got an Impaler.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The first time you kill the Warrior in a playthrough, he's guaranteed to drop a legendary.
    It's about 80%. The other 20% of the time a head mod will drop. Although it can seem like a lot less than that because the item can get stuck under the Warrior or thrown somewhere else than is inaccessible.

Edit: You really have to be thorough when you are picking up loot after the moonshot. Sometimes items can get stuck in the floor underneath the center area near the Vault Key. It's kinda tricky.

Oh, yeah, that's right. Sorry. His RARE drops are garanteed, includind the heads.

And if I'm not mistaken, the probability in any later kill is 1%. Which sucks.

Oh, yeah, that's right. Sorry. His RARE drops are guaranteed, including the heads.

And if I'm not mistaken, the probability in any later kill is 1%. Which sucks.
    It is so much worse than 1%. You're better off farming any other unique enemy in the game to get legendary items. It's just that you can't get a Conference Call from them. : (

Nah, it's 1%. Thing is, with 1%, the chance of getting ANYTHING AT ALL in a hundred tries is just 63%.

Wolf Master
    Hmm, maybe that's where I got my Impaler. I don't remember where that came from.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I didn't get shit when I beat him a couple of days ago.

Unless it was under that one section of his wing shit gets stuck under all the time.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I've been farming him for a CC for two days now, with no luck. I'm using The Bee shield, too, so my runs take a little under 3 minutes playing by myself in splitscreen. I even have the Vault Hunter Relic on. And if it finally drops but gets stuck under the Warrior, I'm going to run towards the nearest living thing and kill it.

Wolf Master
    Was just cleaning up some missions I had last night (Tier 3 rematches from Mr. Torgue and the second run against the Leviathan from Captain Scarlett) and a random pirate enemy dropped a Legendary shield. It absorbs bullets 81% of the time. Really low capacity, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter345 View Post
    Was just cleaning up some missions I had last night (Tier 3 rematches from Mr. Torgue and the second run against the Leviathan from Captain Scarlett) and a random pirate enemy dropped a Legendary shield. It absorbs bullets 81% of the time. Really low capacity, though.
    That's the Sham, right? You should keep that. It's really good. The 81% bullet absorption pretty much averages out to you having four times more of a shield and regenerating ammo, so that capacity of 16-20k is more like 64-80k against any enemy that has a gun. Give it a whirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooshkin View Post
    I've been farming him for a CC for two days now, with no luck. I'm using The Bee shield, too, so my runs take a little under 3 minutes playing by myself in splitscreen. I even have the Vault Hunter Relic on. And if it finally drops but gets stuck under the Warrior, I'm going to run towards the nearest living thing and kill it.
    Or you could leave and walk back in. He despawns.

Quote Originally Posted by falsenipple View Post
    That's the Sham, right? You should keep that. It's really good. The 81% bullet absorption pretty much averages out to you having four times more of a shield and regenerating ammo, so that capacity of 16-20k is more like 64-80k against any enemy that has a gun. Give it a whirl.
    I got one that absorbed 90%.

Wolf Master
    Yeah, it's the Sham. Works great against enemies who shoot bullets, especially since my Commando has abilities that boost shield capacity and recharge anyway. However, it also highlights just how many enemies in this game don't actually shoot bullets! I'm hanging onto it, of course.

Got a Pyrophobia. It's fucking amazing.

Or you could leave and walk back in. He despawns.
    Just zone and come back? The loot will still be there? I've lost so many purple items because I don't know how to get them.

Yeah, I heard it works. And I also found the perfect spot for soloing Terramorphous. He can't even hit you most of the time, and when he does, it's only once. Rock throwers and beams can still kill you, but hey.

EDIT: Why would you go through the trouble for purples? Just kill him again.

My weapon loadout only consists of purples right now because my luck with getting orange weapons to drop is so bad. I've been trying to get the CC so I can farm Terramorphous easily.

Edit: Victor, for some reason I was thinking your post was about how you found a safe spot to hide from the Warrior. Are you refering to the cliff face's ledge that Terramorphous can knock you up to?
    Last edited by Dooshkin; 12-03-2012 at 02:56 AM.

No, it's a small rock to the left, you can just walk there. It's SWEET. He just can't hit you. If you're talking about the place I think you are, that's not safe at all. He can just throw spikes at you from there. My spot is ALMOST PERFECT.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    The one right in front of the exit by those steps? Yeah that's where I hide when I fight him. As long as you stay behind cover you're golden. It makes fighting him almost game-breakingly easy.

Yup. It's pretty cheap.

Wolf Master
    I beat Master Gee the Invincible the other night using a cheesy "hide behind a rock" tactic, and right when he died, my game froze. I guess it is a common problem.