Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1686

Thread: Borderlands 2

Wolf Master
    Dang. I haven't killed Hyperius yet, and I don't know if I'll be able to with a nerfed Bee.

So should I just not update, play offline until I get to Hyperius, kill him, then update?

Beast Master
    That's a viable option, yeah. Or update and just clear your cache and play offline for the fight.

Honkey Kong
    Sounds like a plan. That's akin to using a Wiki for Dark Souls to the Alpha Nerds out there, but soldier on anyway I say.

@ZP: I wouldn't do that because that clears all of the updates. Just refuse the new one. Also, it hasn't hit consoles yet so jump on and do it before it does.

Bringer of Truth
    Well like I said, Randy isn't satisfied. Shit just takes like twice as long as it used to now. It's still crazy OP, just not AS crazy OP

Beast Master
    I'm used to it on account of "cheating" (lol) at Minecraft 360. I suppose if Dex is playing alone anyways it won't matter to be offline, so yeah.

Honkey Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I'm used to it on account of "cheating" (lol) at Minecraft 360. I suppose if Dex is playing alone anyways it won't matter to be offline, so yeah.
    Yep. It's pretty fucking Dumb. When we did my skybridge it was all hand done by digging sand and smelting it. Bloo did his with duping glass. Does it make a bit of difference to normal, well adjusted people who's lives aren't run by videogames? No. But the super autistic Alpha Nerds and their "spirit of the game" whine and whine and whine like it was some unfair advantage that only the morally corrupt would stoop to and they are the "good guys" preserving the great heritage of vidya games.

I want to go to a midnight launch and just fight everyone right now. Alpha nerds have gone too far and we need to let nature correct these injustices. Online bullying now needs to become IRL bullying. No escape super nerds. No escape.

Beast Master
    My undersea glass house was all done the old fashioned way, but I duped for Phantomato, Godzilla, the Money Bin, my StarTropics sprites and the Labyrinth.

So yeah, only decor stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Yep. It's pretty fucking Dumb. When we did my skybridge it was all hand done by digging sand and smelting it. Bloo did his with duping glass. Does it make a bit of difference to normal, well adjusted people who's lives aren't run by videogames? No. But the super autistic Alpha Nerds and their "spirit of the game" whine and whine and whine like it was some unfair advantage that only the morally corrupt would stoop to and they are the "good guys" preserving the great heritage of vidya games.

I want to go to a midnight launch and just fight everyone right now. Alpha nerds have gone too far and we need to let nature correct these injustices. Online bullying now needs to become IRL bullying. No escape super nerds. No escape.
    I was discusisng that with a few guys the other day. Fuck, it's just a game. If it was in a tournament or something like that it would be ok to bitch, but damn, IT'S JUST A FUCKING GAME. I avoid exploits because I think it's more fun that way, but that's it.

Wolf Master
    Eh, I feel bad about using a duped Bee/Conference Call that some random dude on Xbox Live gave me, but the way I understand it, Hyperius was given huge HP to compensate for people with that combo, so that it's still a reasonable fight, but what followed from that was that it is completely unreasonable to try to fight Hyperius without that combo. I haven't tried yet though, so I don't know how true that is.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    When I have done Hyperius with friends only one of us has used the Bee and no one uses a Conference Call. Mostly we've been relying on an Assassin with Law and Order beating on his face to hold his attention and keep him Death Marked. Honestly the most important thing about that fight is to have a shield with a decent to fast recharge delay/rate and/or a very large capacity along with some Transfusion grenades to chuck when he double nukes. Having a siren with you also helps, but probably isn't necessary.

Also, if you are still having trouble with him and are only interested in taking him down for the achievement. When the new patch drops he will be scaled to the level of your Normal playthrough and not level 52. Although the downside to this will be that he will no longer drop any Seraph Crystals on Normal.

Oh, and here's the info on the Bee nerf from the PC v1.2.0 Patch Notes.

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22126761-pc-update-information

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox's Patch Notes
    • Fixed bug causing Tediore reloads to get Amplify shield damage bonuses for each round remaining in the clip.
    • Amplify damage from Amplify Shields is now divided among all projectiles fired from a single shot.
    • Balance adjustments to "The Bee":
      • Increased Recharge Delay
      • Significantly increased Recharge Rate
      • Reduced Amplify damage
    I hope that helps.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    So I had the strangest thing happen to me when I loaded up BL2 last night. I suddenly had 16 golden keys available (I had maybe 5 before last night) and 59 badass tokens. I had zero the night before. All my previous badass stats were still in place. There was just 59 new tokens, that I promptly spent.

Anyone ever have something like this happen before??

Bringer of Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    My undersea glass house was all done the old fashioned way, but I duped for Phantomato, Godzilla, the Money Bin, my StarTropics sprites and the Labyrinth.

So yeah, only decor stuff.
    Oh snap, you built and undersea glass house? Me and Allen Park did that on our old server a super long time ago. That shit is a pain in the ass. Ours was fucking MASSIVE. So much sand too.

I don't mind "cheating" in Minecraft, but prefer to play on a "legit" server whenever I was playing. I personally enjoy the challenge of the regular experience, but DGAF how others choose to play their game.

Wolf Master
    Finished Pirate Booty last night. Tried to fight Hyperius. Didn't do a shred of damage to him before I ran out of ammo.

My Commando regenerates his health fully between Hyperius's pulse things, so I could live against him indefinitely, but I think I'll need a friend or two before I could actually do anything to him. I know GrumpyTurtle's Gunzerker has team ammo regeneration, so that could help.

Or I could just put on the Bee/Conference Call and see where that takes me.

So if you spin the slots 1000 times, the chance of never getting an orange is still over 80%. That's just dumb.

Beast Master
    At least the Bee has been toned down though, right guys?

Wolf Master
    I haven't had to update my 360 copy yet. I imagine it's gotta go through the Microsoft certification process first.

Also, I feel like I've spun the slot machine hundreds of times, and I've only gotten a couple of purples out of them.

Honkey Kong
    I personally am not going to slay Terramophus anymore until the update. That way I can be sure my nerd cred is in good shape for when I boast about it for everyone to hear at the next midnight launch I attend.

Beast Master
    I really do enjoy Borderlands' art style.

"But the story is the worst ever, I've never seen anything this bad, it's the scourge of videogames and the game sucks because of it" - Rev, circa 2012