Thread: NUCLEAR THRONE (formerly known as Wasteland Kings)

[Level 8: Skynet]

NUCLEAR THRONE (formerly known as Wasteland Kings)

Looks like I'm making another thread for a Vlambeer game. Shame on you all for making me do this.

Nuclear Throne is a top-down shooter with rogue-like elements like random stage layouts and permadeath. It features a cast of fairly unique characters and what looks like a bunch of fun weapons -- typical stuff by Vlambeer's standards.

Also, it looks fun as hell.

Something that makes this game unique is a majority of development is being streamed live at the game's official site, NuclearThrone.com. This includes programing, sprite work and promotional art materials. Neat stuff.

Oh, and you can play it right now on Steam Early Access for $12.99 (PC only, currently).

THE MR.E BIRD
    I'll get this (and Prison Architect) when they launch. I don't have enough time to play games, let alone playtest them.

Got an interview with Rami at Eurogamer, ignore the first fluffed line the rest is coherent.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Very cool video. James <3

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    It is damn fun. Owned since about a week after launch. Not much playtesting to be done, they just seem to be adding more and more content. Perfectly playable and fun as hell right now.

I really should have started this thread when I got it.