Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon's Dogma

Dragon's Dogma

Open-world fantasy action-based adventure game by Capcom. I'm very excited about this one, as it appeals to my personal tastes.
    Since I was young, I've always wanted someone to make a medieval beast slayer simulator with this amount of realism.

Also, don't compare this game to Skyrim or Dragon Age, because in terms of game-play they are very different. I've seen enough of that shit.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    This looks like the Bastard child of Demon's Souls and Monster Hunter... I'm hoping minus all the tedious bullshit that comes with Monster Hunter.

My guess is this is there way of changing Monster Hunter without all the cry baby hardcores pissing their pants at change. You know how that goes with RPGs and change, that's not to say i've never pissed my pants about it.

Fuck off FF12 & 13.

[Level 2: Human]

It is very strange to hear someone use the word realism to describe anything made by the Devil May Cry team. Regardless, this looks like Capcom's answer to Demon's Souls, so it should be fantastic.

Monster Hunter is not an RPG. And seriously, I'm not at all excited about this game. If it's good, maybe I'll get it, but it doesn't look like an evolution of MH. They're just too different in the rhythm and the approach to monsters. (at least that's what I gathered from what was released)

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    It's from the DMC team... so I'm really hoping there will be a level of precision and some tight combat mechanics. The concept is pretty awesome, though new for Capcom, but words can't describe how amazing it looks in video!

I wonder why this team had to do DD and pawn DMC off to Ninja Theory... =/ I wish those roles were reversed.

Demo today for XBL and later tonight for PSN. Can't wait to play it!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Lord I hope this game gets a PC release...

Just tried the demo and the combat in this game is fantastic. It felt really good to get launched into the air by my companion, grab a mid-flight gryphon and stab it between the shoulder blades to have it come crash landing into the ground.

Holy hell, this game has some fantastic concepts thrown together. The atmosphere its definitely spot on, the inventory system seems like it could lead to very deep loot systems, and I've heard the game is huge.

Looks like a home run! I think I'm going to murder that gryphon a dozen more times.

Frodo Bangins
    I might download this demo tomorrow. Right now I'm downloading the alien movies...(damn prometheus trailer) what I've seen so far I havent dug, but I'll try to give it a chance.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Interested!

Got the demo, haven't played it yet. Let's see what's good.

King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    Played the demo and loved it, will be buying at some point as D3 comes out in the same month.

If it was co-op or online I would have pre-ordered two copies weeks ago.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

4 Player Co-op petition now up!

A petition for the attention of Capcom has just been started at change.org for the future inclusion of 4 player co-op in Dragons Dogma.

So many people are sad that its not been included when the game is crying out for such an option.

Heres the link: http://www.change.org/petitions/capc...-dragons-dogma

Even if you're a long haired, long nailed, long eye lashed Howard Hughes type who prefers having a good old play with yourself more, sign it for your sisters and brothers that want to buddy up!

Thanks for your time.

Take care.

Yeah, I'm definitely buying Diablo 3, so I'm not sure if I want to preorder this or wait. A lack of any true co-op is saddening, and otherwise I'd be all over this, but the demo more than impressed me! Seriously, this game truly feels like Dark Souls spliced with action adventure combat!

I doesn't feel like dark souls at all for me, but it's fun, alright. Also not completely different from monster hunter.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Quote Originally Posted by clawclawbite View Post
    A petition for the attention of Capcom has just been started at change.org for the future inclusion of 4 player co-op in Dragons Dogma.

So many people are sad that its not been included when the game is crying out for such an option.

Heres the link: http://www.change.org/petitions/capc...-dragons-dogma

Even if you're a long haired, long nailed, long eye lashed Howard Hughes type who prefers having a good old play with yourself more, sign it for your sisters and brothers that want to buddy up!

Thanks for your time.

Take care.
    Nah.

Evil bird-man-thing.

THE MR.E BIRD
    It sounds like a pretty dumb petition. Yes! Let's ask developers to put multiplayer into a singleplayer RPG (because that must be as easy as changing a few settings) that has also already gone gold.

Link doesn't even work.

Damn fool.

Ain't nobody.