Thread: Mega Man Legends 3 Nerd Rage Thread

MATRiX

dtoidmad Mega Man Legends 3 Nerd Rage Thread

(note: sorry if one of these already exists. I couldn't find one myself. And if this is against the rules, I couldn't find anything on that, either.)

Here are some guys that are trying to petition, a la Operation Rainfall. Hope it works, and good luck to em! I'm still gonna RAGE though.

So by now you've heard the news. Capcom canned MML3. Even worse, they seem to have blamed it on people not being interested, which is of course complete bollocks. What, did you want us to code the damn game for you? If that was the case, I would have given it my best shot! It may not have been Skyward Sword or anything, but it was the revival of an old franchise, finishing a cliffhanger and bringing closure. They didn't even give us a chance with the prototype, basically a $2 demo. And now that they're at Comic Con, where they could take questions in person, they react like total dicks. Nevermind, this is apparently crap.

So I've voiced my disdain to Capcom directly, sure, but you know what feels even better? Whining like a little bitch! And I'm sure I'm not alone on that front. So come, one and all, to scream at the internets in a direction that Capcom will likely never stumble upon! It's fun, just try it!

I'll give it a good start: Capcom --scratch that-- Crapcom, go suck the cocks of five hundred well-endowed lepers, each with multiple STDs, all the while listening to Rebecca Black's Friday on loop, you douchebags!
    Last edited by MATRiX; 07-21-2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: According to Jon, the Comic Con info was incorrect. Sorry!

Yo dude, that 4chan thing isn't real. Go check the Capcom-Unity twitter.

EDIT:
    http://twitter.com/#!/Capcom_Unity/s...15858040881152
    This makes me so much better than Gyrael.

I didn't know anyone actually cared about MML3 or 1 or 2 for that matter.

Pwnd
    Haha, oh man. This makes me wish we could fap forum threads. The title was awesome enough on its own, but that second paragraph...

Seriously though, I'm thinking it'll come out on consoles eventually. Might take a while but it'll happen. They'd be fools to ignore the demand for it.

MATRiX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    Haha, oh man. This makes me wish we could fap forum threads. The title was awesome enough on its own, but that second paragraph...

Seriously though, I'm thinking it'll come out on consoles eventually. Might take a while but it'll happen. They'd be fools to ignore the demand for it.
    Why thank you, I felt it had to be done. I hope it does, or at least Keiji Inafune buys the Mega Man name and makes the game himself.

Digtastik, I'm more just a raging Mega Man fan, not necessarily a Legends fan, whose raging hard-on is now shriveled to a raisin. They pulled a Shenmue 3, and that's what really gets me. That, and Capcom is clearly in the crapshoot. I mean, look at all of their problems recently. DRM, costly DLC, un-deleteable saves, blah blah blah.

And here's a nice little picture showing all of their douchebaggery in recent months:

They killed Dan. The monsters.

UPDATE: even MORE of Capcom's douchebaggery. I don't really care about Mega Man being in your overpriced add on, but that response? Priceless. Do you want fan involvement or not, Capcom? Because right now you are more conflicted than an experimental college student.

On a side note, why does the mobile version of this site hate newlines?
    Last edited by MATRiX; 07-22-2011 at 10:31 AM.

FKA The Mad March Harris
    They sent The Protomen a cease and desist letter. The copy I saw was dated in February of this year so it might be old hat but I'm still wondering what the fuck is going on. Capcom used to be my second favourite company right behind Atlus but they've really started declining. Nintendo has killed their fair share of fan projects which is douchey enough but I don't think they've killed any popular musical acts andsomehow the idea of taking out a band is so much more heinous than squashing a game.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I'm not so much angry as I am hopeful that it will be released digitally on the consoles. I was never a fan of the idea of this being a 3DS exclusive.

MATRiX
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    I'm not so much angry as I am hopeful that it will be released digitally on the consoles. I was never a fan of the idea of this being a 3DS exclusive.
    It had better be. Until then, CAPCOM I absolutely REFUSE to have any more of your babies! No more! My mangina can't take your cruelty anymore.

MATRiX
    They think this will quell my anger? HARDLY!

Bringer of Truth
    A topic raging about it getting shut down can't get more than 10 responses, and half of them are from the same person?

No wonder they shut it down.

(dance)

MATRiX
    You're a bad person, aren't you?

Lol, I noticed it too. Maybe it was for the best?

Still responds to BLOO
    MegaMan is lame. "Limitless potential" my ass. Dude just steals other people's shit. Fucking parasite if you ask me.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris Bueller View Post
    They sent The Protomen a cease and desist letter.
    Yeah, well...it's not hard to see why.

FKA The Mad March Harris
    Legally they're obviously in the right but it's just sad.

Buying the Mega Man Complete Works art book mitigated pretty much any rage I had over this (which wasn't much). It's such an awesome book full of so much cool stuff. Interesting fact, Inafune really hates Mega Man World 2 and the company they contracted to make it.

Pwnd
    If Capcom wanted to be crazy geniuses about it, they would announce Mega Man Legends 3 for PS3 and 360 with a Protomen concert at PAX.

FKA The Mad March Harris
    If they said they were putting it on PSN/XBLA and not WiiWare they could heap all the scorn onto Nintendo by making it look like they prevented it from coming out on their platforms.

Pwnd
    It would be hilarious if they took the blame themselves and said they did it to intentionally troll the fans.

"Hey, remember when we said we cancelled this? lol, we were just f**king with you"
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 08-12-2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: bleeped the bad word just in case

MATRiX
    Hah, yeah, that'd be the day. Imagine all of the people pouting like little shits, complaining of how rude it was. I'd be all, "bitch, just shut up and enjoy the damn game."