Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Name For My Kid

[Level 2: Human]

Video Game Name For My Kid

I've recently found that my other half is pregnant so I was wondering what video game character names would be any good for a new boy/girl?

Got any ideas?

My surname's Taylor so it'll have to go with that - also Robin Williams' kid is called Zelda so that's taken.

MATRiX
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Taylor View Post
    I've recently found that my other half is pregnant so I was wondering what video game character names would be any good for a new boy/girl?

Got any ideas?

My surname's Taylor so it'll have to go with that - also Robin Williams' kid is called Zelda so that's taken.
    Nathan Drake Taylor, for a boy. Both first names, so it works.
    You could also do Jacob or Rick Taylor. But you'd have to hate your son if he's Jacob.

Can't think of any good girl names, sorry.

Jeff Goldblum
    Shepard?
    John (Marston)?

Just chose one from your fav. game would be my advice. If it's a girl then you're luck cause there's some good names like Jade, Faith or Shepard (trollface.jpg).

MATRiX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Altair View Post
    If it's a girl then you're luck cause there's some good names like Jade, Faith or Shepard (trollface.jpg).
    Oh yeah, Faith is a good one. And Chelle (short for Michelle, so it can save her from some nerd prosecution). Ashe could work (Ashley or Ashely or whatevah).

If it's a boy, you should do the right thing and name him Sephiroth. Or a girl. Hell, name everything that enters into your realm Sephiroth.

I know of a kid who's REAL middle name is Fifthleveldragonslayer. No shitting. I might have something a little off, but his dad was a huge DnD nerd.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Schtolteheim Reinbach III Taylor

This name pisses Excellence: http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Schto...m_Reinbach_III

Naming people after Firefly characters is better.

Jeff Goldblum
    Quote Originally Posted by M47R1X View Post
    Oh yeah, Faith is a good one. And Chelle (short for Michelle, so it can save her from some nerd prosecution). Ashe could work (Ashley or Ashely or whatevah).

If it's a boy, you should do the right thing and name him Sephiroth. Or a girl. Hell, name everything that enters into your realm Sephiroth.

I know of a kid who's REAL middle name is Fifthleveldragonslayer. No shitting. I might have something a little off, but his dad was a huge DnD nerd.
    Ashe is a character in league of Legends and possibly other games I'm not aware of.

MATRiX
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Collins View Post
    Schtolteheim Reinbach III TaylorThis name pisses Excellence: http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Schto...m_Reinbach_III
    Sweet Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Altair View Post
    Ashe is a character in league of Legends and possibly other games I'm not aware of.
    And FFXII. The only character with a fairly normal name.

Then there's Bleu from shining force... good middle name

http://www.fantasyanime.com/shiningforce/sfbleu.htm

I'm at the last battle now on IOS, everytime I can't help but go out of my way to Build Bleu up, that little bastard dragon is just too cute.

MATRiX
    Lucca, Marle, and my wife's favorite, Harle. Also, Etna. Ooh, Dante is a badass name. You could always try Quinna. Works for both genders. If you want your daughter to be a skank, name her Catherine. Otherwise name her Katherine. I'm full of them now, babeh!

Locke Cole Taylor for a boy.

Alex Jade Taylor for a girl.
    This makes me so much better than Gyrael.

Faith is my fav female name. I'm such a Mirror's Edge fanboy though it's not funny.

Ohh that's a good one. I was also one of the few that thought Mirror's edge was a really great game.
    This makes me so much better than Gyrael.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Alice, after American McGee's game of the same name.

Worked for my kid, anyway

Mecha Hitler.

[Level 2: Human]

How about Ellis? I've seen it used in a few games, with Left 4 Dead 2 being the most recent. It can be used as a male, or female name.

BOYS:

Squall... or as my brother named him to be original 'Squallo'; Victor; Leon; Six;

GIRLS:

Zelda; Terra; Six; Claire

MATRiX
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    BOYS:Squall... or as my brother named him to be original 'Squallo'; Victor; Leon;
    If you want him to be emotastic. How about Seifer? Or Vergil?

[Level 6: Robot]

Silly angry redhead, you don't control names. Who are you? The NAME POLICE!?