Hey you! Want a 40x40 jpeg underneath your username? How about SEVERAL 40x40 jpegs? Fancy eh? Below you'll find a list of the Destructoid Forums badges. Collect them all!
Have you met the requirements for one or more of these finely-crafted badges? Post in the Badge Request Thread with evidence of your mighty achievement (be sure to include links/photos/timestamps/et cetra).
Badges with levels stack! This means that the FP badge will get replaced by the 5x FP badge one you reached. The GameMaster Badge will replaced the Super Game Master and so on.
Destructoid - "Official" badges relating to the site or site features
- The front page badge. You get this by getting a Cblog promoted to the front page.
- Got on the front page 5 or more times.
- Start a Thread of the Day as featured on the Destructoid Twitter account.
- Got Thread of the Day 10 or more times.
- Start a thread that reaches over 1000 pages.
- Win a Dtoid Contest.
- Have a question asked on one of the official shows or podcasts.
- Create something inspired by the site, the community, or video games that is impressive enough to be linked to or featured on a front page article.
- Have been credited at least 5 times for tips on a front page article (Dtoid, Japanator, or Tomopop).
- Be on the staff roll for Destructoid.
- Be listed as a contributor on the Dtoid staff roll.
- Be a former Destructoid staff member.
- Be on Tomopops staff roll.
- Be on Japanators staff roll.
- Be admin on the Dtoid Forums.
- Be a moderator on the Dtoid Forums.
- Be a member of the Cblog Recaps team.
- Be a Disqus Deputy.
- Be a HUGE member.
Community - Badges relating to the Destructoid community and how we're awesome
- Host 3 Friday Night Fight sessions.
- For you, the day you organized or won an Unofficial Destructoid Tournament was the most important day of your life. But for him... it was Tuesday.
- Finished 25 games in one calendar year (Jan 1st to Dec 31st) and posted in the Completed Games Thread.
- Finished 50 games in one calendar year and posted in the Completed Games Thread.
- Be the subject of a C-Blog Interview.
- Trade some games in the Trade Yo Games! forum.
- Perform a random act of kindness for another Dtoider (AKA the Ali D badge).
- Awarded to members whose contributions to the site and community are worthy of song and praise.
- Assume the identity of Mr. Destructoid by wearing his head!
- Hosted a game of Werewolf (or a variant).
- Participate in one form of the Destructoid Forums Seacrest Santa.
- Participate in a Chess Club tournament w/o dropping out or complete 10 matches with other members.
- For 25 followers on your blog.
- Participate in the local RPG group.
- have promoted comment on a Frontpage article or new Commentoid.
Events - Obtain proof that you've actually left your parents' basement
- Hosted a NARP.
- Go to PAX Prime.
- Go to PAX East.
- Go to Gamescom.
- Go to MAGFest.
- Go to GDC.
- Post a pic of you and another Dtoider engaging in an epic Brofist.
- Drive a whole bunch of people around at a major Dtoid Event.
Shows & Podcasts - Jam me jack me push me pull me TALK HARD!
- Be on Radio Destructoid.
- Be on Fapcast.
- Be on Secret Moon Base.
- Be on The Low(er) Tier Podcast.
- Be on Scary Granules.
- Be on PStoid.
- Be on Airport Road: The Podcast.
Miscellaneous - Badges that defy categorization, except in this case
- Show us your Double Down! (KFC's doesn't count).
- Create a real game. Not just remaking TicTacToe or something.
- Be old (35+).
- Been a big help to people with technical problems.
- Given sage fitness advice in The Gym.
- Grow an awesome beard.
- Be a girl gamer. (Given the duality of the beard badge/girl gamer badge, Only girls can get this).
- For those people who have dedicated a whole room to gaming/have a "gaming cave". Especially for those who have built it themselves.
Retired Badges - Alas, poor badges! I knew them, Horatio, badges of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy
- Been an active member of the community during the 3rd year anniversary (3-16-09). You must have posted somewhere on the site (cblog/forums/comments) on that date.
- Waxed nostalgic in honor of Destructoid's 4th Anniversary.
- Participated in the Destructoid 5th Anniversary circle jerk.
- Gotten all creative wishing Niero a happy birthday.
- Celebrated Dtoid's 7th anniversary by showing your love.
- Tried something new for the 8th anniversary.
- Be featured on Art Attack.
- Have been on the Podcastle twice.
- Be on RetroforceGO! twice-
- Be on BritToid twice.
- Be in an episode of Hey Ash, Whatcha Playing.
- Be on Failcast.
- Be on Also, Talks.
- Be on the Backward Compatibility Podcast.
- Be on Refused Classification podcast.
- Be on Drunkcast.
- Be on Let's Hope There's a Heaven.
- Heil Grammar!
- Beedog will let you know.
- Be a member of the AAA squad (Atheistium's Angels of Adventure).
- Be on Bit Transmission twice.
- Be on Communicast.
- Be on Alcoholocast.
- Be on TARDIScast.
- Be on Personacast.
- Be on Podsumaki.
- Be on Zero Cool.
- Be on 321gocast.
- Be on Robochode or Binary Chode.
- Be on Podtoid twice.
- Have appeared in the Destructoid Comic. Mikey decides who qualifies for this.
- Participate in a DToid Community Discusses or one of PhilKenSebben's Community Chats.
- Be featured on Commentoid / Comment of the Week.
- Participate in a MassDebate.
- Be the MOMerator. Happy Mother's Day Zodiac!
NO HAT BADGES!
Never going to happen. Sorry Hatman!
Last edited by Panzadolphin56; 03-01-2015 at 03:30 PM.
Reason: Last update: March 1st 2015