Destructoid Forums Badge List
Hey you! Want a 40x40 jpeg underneath your username? How about SEVERAL 40x40 jpegs? Fancy eh? Below you'll find a list of the Destructoid Forums badges. Collect them all!
Have you met the requirements for one or more of these finely-crafted badges? Post in the Badge Request Thread with evidence of your mighty achievement (be sure to include links/photos/timestamps/et cetra). Alternatively, you can pm Mxyzptlk with the goods.
Destructoid - "Official" badges relating to the site or site features
- The front page badge. You get this by getting a Cblog promoted to the front page.
- Got on the front page 5 or more times
- Start a Thread of the Day as featured on the Destructoid Twitter account.
- Got Thread of the Day 10 or more times
- Start a thread that reaches over 1000 pages
- Win a Dtoid Contest
- Have a question asked on one of the official shows or podcasts
- Create something inspired by the site, the community, or video games that is impressive enough to be linked to or featured on a front page article
- Have been credited at least 5 times for tips on a front page article (Dtoid, Japanator, or Tomopop)
- Be on the staff roll for Destructoid
- Be listed as a contributor on the Dtoid staff roll
- Be a former Destructoid staff member
- Be on Tomopops staff roll
- Be on Japanators staff roll
- Be admin on the Dtoid Forums
- Be a moderator on the Dtoid Forums
- Be a member of the Cblog Recaps team
- Be a Disqus Deputy
- Be a HUGE member
Community - Badges relating to the Destructoid community and how we're awesome
- Host 3 Friday Night Fight sessions
- For you, the day you organized or won an Unofficial Destructoid Tournament was the most important day of your life. But for him... it was Tuesday
- Finished 25 games in one calendar year (Jan 1st to Dec 31st) and posted in the Completed Games Thread
- Be the subject of a C-Blog Interview
- Trade some games in the Trade Yo Games! forum
- Perform a random act of kindness for another Dtoider (AKA the Ali D badge)
- Awarded to members whose contributions to the site and community are worthy of song and praise
- Assume the identity of Mr. Destructoid by wearing his head!
- Hosted a game of Werewolf (or a variant)
- Participate in the Destructoid Forums Seacrest Santa
- Participate in a Chess Club tournament w/o dropping out or complete 10 matches with other members
Events - Obtain proof that you've actually left your parents' basement
- Hosted a NARP
- Go to PAX Prime
- Go to PAX East
- Go to Gamescom
- Go to MAGFest
- Go to GDC
- Post a pic of you and another Dtoider engaging in an epic Brofist
- Drive a whole bunch of people around at a major Dtoid Event
Shows & Podcasts - Jam me jack me push me pull me TALK HARD!
- Be on Radio Destructoid
- Be on The Low(er) Tier Podcast
- Be on Scary Granules
- Be on Airport Road: The Podcast
Miscellaneous - Badges that defy categorization, except in this case
- Show us your Double Down! (KFC's doesn't count)
- Create a real game. Not just remaking TicTacToe or something
- Be old (35+)
- Been a big help to people with technical problems
- Given sage fitness advice in The Gym
- Grow an awesome beard
- Be a girl gamer. (Given the duality of the beard badge/girl gamer badge, Only girls can get this)
Retired Badges - Alas, poor badges! I knew them, Horatio, badges of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy
- Been an active member of the community during the 3rd year anniversary (3-16-09). You must have posted somewhere on the site (cblog/forums/comments) on that date
- Waxed nostalgic in honor of Destructoid's 4th Anniversary
- Participated in the Destructoid 5th Anniversary circle jerk
- Gotten all creative wishing Niero a happy birthday
- Celebrated Dtoid's 7th anniversary by showing your love
- Tried something new for the 8th anniversary
- Be featured on Art Attack
- Have been on the Podcastle twice
- Be on RetroforceGO! twice
- Be on BritToid twice
- Be in an episode of Hey Ash, Whatcha Playing
- Be on Failcast
- Be on Also, Talks
- Be on the Backward Compatibility Podcast
- Be on Refused Classification podcast
- Be on Drunkcast
- Be on Let's Hope There's a Heaven
- Heil Grammar!
- Beedog will let you know
- Be a member of the AAA squad (Atheistium's Angels of Adventure)
- Be on Bit Transmission twice
- Be on Communicast
- Be on Alcoholocast
- Be on TARDIScast
- Be on Personacast
- Be on Podsumaki
- Be on Zero Cool
- Be on 321gocast
- Be on Robochode or Binary Chode
- Be on Secret Moon Base
- Be on Fapcast
- Be on Podtoid twice
- Have appeared in the Destructoid Comic. Mikey decides who qualifies for this.
- Participate in a DToid Community Discusses or one of PhilKenSebben's Community Chats
- Be featured on Commentoid / Comment of the Week
- Participate in a MassDebate
- Be the MOMerator. Happy Mother's Day Zodiac!
NO HAT BADGES!
Never going to happen. Sorry Hatman!
Last edited by Aaron Mxy Yost; 07-11-2014 at 09:01 AM.
Reason: Updated 07-11-2014