Page 150 of 158 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3143

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Yep, going to get that one for sure

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Dragon Stone mod is great, exchange dragon Souls for Perks. Finally having all the options I want in a timely manner, if you feel like it's cheap either don't do it or turn up the difficulty.

How many here played this game with little to no fast traveling?

I did, and it was great. It was more challenging to only walk, ride a horse or carriage around Skyrim, and it added to the game. Also, it was easier to find random stuff to do when riding around on horseback. Personally, I wouldn't play it any other way.

[Level 5: Mech]
    It is nice to take in the scenery sometimes and skip the fast travel. Kill some Thalmor patrols, dismember some butterflies. I personally love to transform into a werewolf and sprint like a crazy mofo in between destinations. Seems faster than a horse and your stamina takes a long time to drain.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I do travel from time to time when I have yet things to explore, I often just go find things and don't even enter till later, or till I get a quest for that place

I walked around a lot at first, but later on it gets boring.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Yeah I did most my travel on foot for the first 20 hours, then it's like you've been through that valley. Fast Travel.

I have 100 mods running on PC now. Tis Pretty awesome, I need to go find the Final Fantasy Air Ship.

I may have just missed it before but did Dragonborn really add political fallout for your choice inthe civil war. I hadn't heard NPCs discuss it before, but I just hopped into Riften and one of the meadery guy as talking about how he lost his sister in the war, how his father takes Ulfric's views too seriously and how he's uncomfortable about how his mother preaches about Talos.

It all feels this bit was almost written pre-election 2012 than pre-launch Skyrim.

That guy was already there. He's a manager or something at the meadery.

This is my second character, a High Elf named Isis. She's a foxy little kleptomaniac and mage with alchemy as her #1 hobby. She is currently a level 38 character. My previous character (on my xbox) was a level 63 Imperial, but I grew tired of his overwhelming sneak and archery skills, and his luck with finding gold (also lack of boobs). I was playing that character on Adept, with Isis I'm playing on Master difficulty. So much fun returning to Tamriel after a few months

Last edited by UglyCasanova; 12-06-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    That guy was already there. He's a manager or something at the meadery.
    That I know, he's married to he prissy dark elf who likes to spend his money and not help others. its just the diologue seemed new to me. Not a lot of NPCs get into a post-civil war discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Silent Protagonist View Post
    That I know, he's married to he prissy dark elf who likes to spend his money and not help others. its just the diologue seemed new to me. Not a lot of NPCs get into a post-civil war discussion.
    Not the same dude, and that dialogue was already there too. It's also not post-war, it's there from the start.

News for PS3 gamers who've been waiting for the DLC's:

http://www.gamepur.com/news/10288-all-three-skyrim-dlc-ps3-passed-certification-scea-along-patch-18.html

Fuck yeah. FUCK. YEAH.

THE MR.E BIRD
    And they will go on sale at half price. Not too shabby. If there are any unfortunate Skyrim players attached to a PS3 copy, they should consider it buying them on release. I enjoyed them all rather a lot. Maybe I just love Skyrim.

[Level 13: Notifying Niero Now]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Looks like someone hired some polish builders..... <_<

THE MR.E BIRD
    Heh, it's a shitty mod Max made.

I had a lot of fun with Dragonborn because I did it before I did the civil war missions. Some of the siege missions work incredibly well when riding a Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post

I had a lot of fun riding a Dragon.

THE MR.E BIRD
    When will you kids learn that fabricated quotes just aren't funny? Out of context, sure. Out of reality, no.

Still that is clearly a photo from your hardrive.

Quote Originally Posted by GlowBear View Post
    Somebody's a fan of BadDragon.com.

Somebody who enjoys drinking Coke out of a goblet, playing Skyrim and "riding a dragon" simultaneously.

The ideal weekend night for a furry gamer.