Page 1 of 158 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Also, unlimited dragons:

(THIS X UNLIMITED)

Sold?
    Last edited by Mr Andy Dixon; 11-01-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Added some more videos

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    I am all over it. When it was announced, I really did not care. I am burnt out on RPG's that aren't Japanese or Mass Effect. Then I saw the E3 footage, I was done fore. I doubt it is a day 1 purchase, but likely Christmas. This year has entirely too many games I want, I am so greatful that after this week there is finally a lull until September comes in and rapes my wallet.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Faceless_Name View Post
    When it was announced, I really did not care. Then I saw the E3 footage, I was done fore.
    This describes my situation exactly. It wasn't until all the information started pouring out lately that I became absolutely obsessed with this game.

I'm with you on the "too many games" problem, too. Between the new releases I want to play and my backlog, I'm honestly having trouble keeping up.

Good problem to have, though

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I can't wait to randomly dragon shout the shit out of fools in town. Game looks amazing. Dragon Shouting = ball crushing bear roars. I've always wanted the ability to just belt out a ball crushing bear roar at random.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    I did cry when I saw the E3 gameplay footage. Just a little bit.

[Level 7: Sentinel]

I've been excited for Skyrim since they announced but I'm unsure if their attempts to make it more FPS like will pay off. I'm also wondering if Bethesda's acquisition of id Software has affected anything.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    It appears there are hints about the game in the novel "The Infernal City". I have got this one, but I haven't read it yet .

Get rid of that retarded fucking leveling system and I am on board so fucking hard.
    This makes me so much better than Gyrael.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]

GOTY 2011 (except for The Last Guardian maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Get rid of that retarded fucking leveling system and I am on board so fucking hard.
    It's apparently going to be more like Fallout's perk system. Which I dig, I remember morrowind hilarious system left me jumping over and over to boost Acrobatics haha.

[Level 6: Robot]
    never really got into oblivion but loved fallout 3 after i finally got around to it, graphically this looks better than both and it just sounds cool

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Collins View Post
    It's apparently going to be more like Fallout's perk system. Which I dig, I remember morrowind hilarious system left me jumping over and over to boost Acrobatics haha.
    You're going to get perks when you level up, but as to how you actually gain levels, they've said you'll level up the skills you use the most automatically. I think they said they're revamping how they did it in Oblivion, but how I don't know.

I jump around all the time and do other stuff like that to increase skills too. Spam a health spell while running from place to place to increase restoration, repair my bow after every single shot to increase armorer, etc.

I hope they get rid of the jumping stuff, sure it's easy to abuse. But I hated the fact that i'm jumping around like an idiot to level up in and RPG. Acarnia had an achievement for jumping 500 times or something I think to... yep got that one.

I wish devs put more thoughts into game play experiences based off these choices. Regardless I can't friggin wait for summer to be over so I can dive in Skyrim & Dark Souls

Honkey Kong
    This game and Gears 3 will keep me grounded for a long time. Sorry other publishers, my money is already spent.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    This game and Gears 3 will keep me grounded for a long time. Sorry other publishers, my money is already spent.
    You play Gears 2 at all? I know the MP is a PoS but I want to get my wings the next time there is an XP event.

Honkey Kong
    I have it, but I rarely play. Next time there's an XP event though I will. Char and Bloo have it too. I still play 1 religiously though.

I'll play horde mode if you guys are up for that. I haven't played in a long time.

Honkey Kong
    Yeah, I'm up, still need a bunch of Horde achievements for the dlc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    I'll play horde mode if you guys are up for that. I haven't played in a long time.
    I just hit up Fergie Ferg Rod Fergusson via twitter for an XP event... we should all bombard him

I'ma dragon shout that motha till he gives us one!

21. 06-27-2011, 05:08 PM
    Reason
    Spam