OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.destructoid.com/creative-...4-210724.phtml
    Last edited by Tarvu; 09-07-2011 at 10:25 AM.

Har har, I got you to link to Kotaku in your thread.

Halo 4 gonna suck bro.

I'm still holding out until I we've actually seen it to pass judgement.

Face it, they're gonna screw it up and it'll just be a platform on which Microsoft is gonna stage the most whored-out Halo games to ever exist.

2,771 posts since Nov 2008

The only way I would be excited about Halo 4 is if it were a kart racer.

I though that when halo 3 came out they said that they were not going to do a 4th

Well you're probably thinking of Bungie, who probably did say that. Silly.

Quote Originally Posted by BadStar View Post
    The only way I would be excited about Halo 4 is if it were a kart racer.
    That would be bad-ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Face it, they're gonna screw it up and it'll just be a platform on which Microsoft is gonna stage the most whored-out Halo games to ever exist.
    I'm going to partially think this so if it actually is bad I won't be too disappointed while if it is good I will be more happy and surprised.

http://thejoypads.co.uk/armando-troi...tive-director/

Armando Troisi, former Lead Cinematic Director at BioWare, has been hired to replace Ryan Payton. Not a bad replacement, if you ask me. We'll see how it turns out, I'm waiting to get my hands on the game before I decide if it sucks or not (Hoping for the best, though).

Also, hello all. Back after a long fucking hiatus.

Welcome back! Despite my comments in this thread I am perfectly prepared to wait until they start showing the game off before making any sort of judgement of it, and that is interesting news indeed.

10 years? wow, where did they go? oh yeah...playing halo.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZombie View Post
    http://thejoypads.co.uk/armando-troi...tive-director/

Armando Troisi, former Lead Cinematic Director at BioWare, has been hired to replace Ryan Payton.
    Rejoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    Rejoice.
    This could be the best thing to happen to Halo period. Bioware knows how to tell a damn story at least, Payton was depressed and had other issues. I really don't see him having an impact on Halo like that... and MGS4 gameplay wise was functionally "on par" which wasn't a positive thing for a AAA franchise. Hopefully things work out for him, his mother getting cancer is horrible.

my personal feeling was halo's story/cinematics were never half as cool as their commercials (starting with "believe")... if they could somehow translate the emotion/grit from the last few years' ads they'd have a winner.

I'd have agree, but ODST and Reach are good for that in my opinion. Halo 2 and 3 were rather crap though. Hopefully 343 take more away from the games they're not making a direct sequel to.

My thread is better because Kiki Wolfkill says so.

All Halo 4 threads are terrible.