Page 110 of 126 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2513

Thread: Halo 4

Still responds to BLOO
    And now Rev is going full retard too?

These bitches can't hold me anyway

[Level 5: Mech]
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfee_mcgee View Post
    Yeah... about that.

A patch went live today that takes away the Crimson Map Pack from anyone that got it for free. Apparently, it was a "trial" for anyone that was able to get the specializations for free. I feel like a real dick for posting that only for the maps to get pulled from the free users. Sorry guys, I hope you guys at least were able to play a few matches on them. :/

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    And now Rev is going full retard too?
    If I can't be Halo 4 MLG pro, I might as well try to get into the background of a Presador video instead. It's the only way anybody will know my name at this point--my only avenue for stardom.

Pwnd
    oh precious why dont you write us a novel

Pwnd
    Chapter 1: Why Won't Anyone Subscribe?

The keyboard laughs every time I touch it. It balks and squeals at the futility that is my Youtube career.

Pwnd
    i know you not talkin about me son

i dont even have a youtube

i do but im not on it

its all snuff and japanese girls being raped in the ass with donkeys

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonk4Ever View Post
    Yeah... about that.

A patch went live today that takes away the Crimson Map Pack from anyone that got it for free. Apparently, it was a "trial" for anyone that was able to get the specializations for free. I feel like a real dick for posting that only for the maps to get pulled from the free users. Sorry guys, I hope you guys at least were able to play a few matches on them. :/
    Well duh. The randomly changing status of the maps was representative of a struggle behind the scenes to make sure Microsoft didn't do something as foolish as give something of value out for free to their paying customers!

Honkey Kong
    The worst part about that whole deal is a very vocal portion of the Halo 4 forums, instead of being happy about getting one over on MS, wanted the "thieves" to pay extra for "stealing" the maps. I wish I was joking. I'm sure MS was going to do this anyway but they sure as hell had the blessing of a bunch of corporate dick-lickers.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I can't believe you even go to the H4 forums. I gave up on the Bungie forums around the time that H2 came out. I remember seeing a thread called "Why the BR > H1 Pistol" or something along those lines and I knew that I didn't belong there.

Honkey Kong
    People still cry about the Halo 1 pistol.

I go when I'm bored and to see if 343 commented anymore in the giant region filter/connection issues thread. The day it was clear that you could get the mappack for free almost every new thread had people whining about it not being fair and the other people were thieves and "pirates should be banned". This is how I know the hobby as I know it will be dead by next gen or soon after.

Forgot to mention one of the rednecks ran around in Harcore Search and Destroy with nothing but double knives and shield on his back that said "Fuck N******S". Watching his killcam when he actually killed someone was hilarious.

Still responds to BLOO
    "A keel iz wurf lik 50 point in dis gayme! an racism iz moor rampint. ten/10"

Honkey Kong
    Freebird.mp3

Still responds to BLOO

Still responds to BLOO
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Freebird.mp3
    Look at Mexico's national bird do work.

We snatching yo kids up.

Not that pussy bald eagle that needs help surviving.

Honkey Kong
    Nice.

Bald Eagle is representative of my frustrations with Whitey. Expecting gubment to preserve them instead of fucking and fighting their way to continued existence.

I saw that earlier, thought how the kid was kinda lucky to be so fat but still unlucky to be so fat.

That's not a knife...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Well duh. The randomly changing status of the maps was representative of a struggle behind the scenes to make sure Microsoft didn't do something as foolish as give something of value out for free to their paying customers!
    I think Bill Gates has went all Sam Flynn and pulls pranks on the company he owns like making them release the maps for free by accident.

Hah. Does he have a son perhaps? Scarecrow fixed it with dickery already.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Nice.

Bald Eagle is representative of my frustrations with Whitey. Expecting gubment to preserve them instead of fucking and fighting their way to continued existence.
    To be fair to the bald eagles, it was whitey that started killing 'em off in the first place with DDT and all that. Making their eggshells soft and whatnot. We had to save 'em on account of us killing 'em.

Honkey Kong
    Yep, it's not their(the eagle's) fault it started. Doesn't change that whitey needs to nut up.