Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2513

Thread: Halo 4

Still responds to BLOO
    Halo 4 got a 30 MB update today, they fixed some shit and claim to have made the game smoother, but the biggest thing is the addition of the medal "Last Strike".

Guess who seriously ended like 9 games yesterday with the last kill?

Me.

So of course I go ham in a non-existent medal the day before it's put in.

Here's the Medal

I can't wait 'til they give out medals for most steps taken in a match, most times reloading in a match, least headshots, most teamkills, most time spent frozen in a black screen, and least accurate plasma grenade tosses.

Still responds to BLOO
    Also, they added a final killcam but it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I can't wait 'til they give out medals for most steps taken in a match, most times reloading in a match, least headshots, most teamkills, most time spent frozen in a black screen, and least accurate plasma grenade tosses.

That's Halo 5
    Last edited by Hector Garfria; 12-06-2012 at 10:42 AM.

4. 12-06-2012, 10:42 AM
    Reason
    double post

Replaying this festering turd of a campaign on Legendary reminds me of a really shitty part of the last level. There's a run you need to make to a portal with a constant stream of those dog things, constantly respawning enemies is always cheap and this particular scenario is twinned with a lack of decent weaponry in the immediate area. Fuck it.

Pwnd
    I almost bought this just because Bloo plays it. Then I was like, nah, and got Far Cry 3 instead.

Bloo should never be a trendsetter, you did well.

That's not a knife...
    The singleplayer alone in FC3 is worth more than Halo 4.

Does FC3 even have multiplayer?

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Bloo should never be a trendsetter, you did well.
    Bloo is the anti-trend. And that's why He's awesome.

One day I will start a thread about Bloo's awesomeness. And on that day the server will crash forever, because His perfection will eliminate this forum's need to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Does FC3 even have multiplayer?
    Evidently not lol. I tried last night and the multiplayer lobby was just like, haha fuck you. Waited for IDK how long and nothing. On 360 btw. I'm guessing everybody else got it on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Hatman View Post
    The singleplayer alone in FC3 is worth more than Halo 4.
    You speak the truth. You have a ridiculous taste in headwear but at least you're honest. Fuck yeah dude. You're good people.

Still responds to BLOO
    At look at these charlatans trying to blitzkrieg my good, trendsetting, name.

It's okay Legendhead, I'm sure having to juggle another person going 5 kills and 21 deaths on my team was not what I was looking for anyway.

One ZP is enough.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by de BLOO View Post
    At look at these charlatans trying to blitzkrieg my good, trendsetting, name.

It's okay Legendhead, I'm sure having to juggle another person going 5 kills and 21 deaths on my team was not what I was looking for anyway.

One ZP is enough.
    You should use him for Capture the Flag scenarios. Because while everybody's busy killing him, you could be capturing the flag. Guys with low K/D ratios make great distractions.

That's not a knife...
    Far Cry 3 has MP, which I haven't played. I didn't like the MP in the second game but I'm sure it's at least a bit better in this one. What's great though is the map maker community the last game had and now this one has even more stuff including AI I'm sure it's even bigger. I haven't looked into either though, SP is the only thing I've played.

Still responds to BLOO
    The only thing more retarded than ZP's performance is how many dtoiders pretend to be different from the average gamers they continually joke of, but ultimately become just like them. Rev, N7, and Usedtabe have all stopped playing after the first two weeks of Halo 4, much like the ADHD ridden CODtards they hate. The abyss stared at them with the cold truth, they suck at competitive games.

"Oh the new season of Gundam buttmunchers is out, I'm done with Halo"

"Oh Skyrim on PC has higher refresh rates at longer distances which is crucial to playing a videogame where you fight things 5 feet away from you, I'm done with Halo."

"THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT, I'm done with Halo."

Pwnd
    I miss you too.

Pwnd
    The only thing more retarded than ZP's performance is how many dtoiders pretend to be different from the average gamers they continually joke of, but ultimately become just like them. Rev, N7, and Usedtabe have all stopped playing after the first two weeks of Halo 4, much like the ADHD ridden CODtards they hate. The abyss stared at them with the cold truth, they suck at competitive games.

"Oh the new season of Gundam buttmunchers is out, I'm done with Halo"

"Oh Skyrim on PC has higher refresh rates at longer distances which is crucial to playing a videogame where you fight things 5 feet away from you, I'm done with Halo."

"THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT, I'm done with Halo."
    It's fucked up though. It's like gaming forums don't even let you decide what's good. They'd rather tell you.

"You guys I just found a great new ga-"

"THIS POST INTERRUPTED BY DORITOS, MOUNTAIN DEW, AND SOME OTHER GUY'S GOON SQUAD"

Still responds to BLOO
    ZP has become more dependable than the 3 mentioned before.

ZEE

PEE

- - - Updated - - -

Gatsby played with me and ZP and Rob the other night, all members of my "goon squad"

he wasn't complaining then.

Pwnd
    ZP has become more dependable than the 3 mentioned before.

ZEE

PEE

- - - Updated - - -

Gatsby played with me and ZP and Rob the other night, all members of my "goon squad"

he wasn't complaining then.
    It's because you wore a racially correct hat that night.

Obviously. Do you Mexicans even logic, bro?

edit - I'd also like to apologize to the Dtoid community for going racial with my Bloo posts. I can't think of anything real to burn on him with so I just go redneck with it. Blame him, it's his fault for being perfect.

second edit - seriously, plz no temp ban, i sowwy :'(

Still responds to BLOO
    Not when that "logic" is constantly altered by Cthulhu and his whitey minions of bleach

Pwnd
    Did you just give white people credit for Cthluhu? Imma call bullshit on that. Lovecraft had those nightmares because some real Indian niggas cursed his whitey race. Wasn't even his idea.

Still responds to BLOO

Guilty as charged.

white