OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 76 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2513

Thread: Halo 4

Dumb how they have an overall KDR but not one for matchmaking. So dumb.

6,070 posts since Jul 2008

Yeah, that's kind of silly.

Though, maybe it's a subtle way of going "You guys shouldn't pay attention to this stat so much".

I dunno. It's still dumb. Not even having the options to specify data a bit makes the programmer side of me cringe.

Not sure if you guys saw this, but I thought I'd post it just cuz.

Worth thinking about I guess. Especially if you go for the double main perk.

Yeah, I'm thinking about putting the LR into my classes moreso now.

2,771 posts since Nov 2008

Quote Originally Posted by ClownBaby View Post
    Yeah I figured most of you are still running the same schedules.

I was pretty OK at Halo 3 & Reach, didn't find much staying power with Reach for whatever reason. I don't think I'll be challenging Bloo & Phil for top spot, I'll let them battle that out.
    lol

Using a custom game to compare rifles for online play.

idonthinksotim.jpg

@Badstar: It's somewhat true considering you abandoned us after getting the gay from Randy and them.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    Using a custom game to compare rifles for online play.

idonthinksotim.jpg

@Badstar: It's somewhat true considering you abandoned us after getting the gay from Randy and them.
    Yeah, there's a few other issues that come into play when factoring in the weapons. I guess he was going for a more straight up "here's what these are supposed to do" sort of thing.

2,771 posts since Nov 2008

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post

I knew you missed me bby. The Scrub Collective can breathe easy, I'll be online tonight and there's plenty of room in my backpack.

I like how nobody did that gamertag comparison shit with me. Dudes were comparing Steve Kerr and Ron Harper while Jordan is in the room.

17,900 posts since Mar 2009

Who likes you enough to compare tho

dat tha real question

If I had 15 custom games against Us3d ta b3(1) to pad my stats we'd be on the same level or I'd be slightly better too.

Quote Originally Posted by BadStar View Post
    I knew you missed me bby. The Scrub Collective can breathe easy, I'll be online tonight and there's plenty of room in my backpack.

I like how nobody did that gamertag comparison shit with me. Dudes were comparing Steve Kerr and Ron Harper while Jordan is in the room.
    I think everyone's acknowledged you and Jdog will fuck our asses.

However where is KD Alpha bros??? BLOO done scared him straight from Halo or wat?

All of you herbs are going to have to wait until I get off the throne.

On some Michael Phelps shit with the medal counts.

What he means is we all gonna have to start driving the Mech/Banshee as well.

My 710 game is on Solace.

What's good now?

Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    My 710 game is on Solace.

What's good now?
    Stole half my kills bro, I was there. BLOO stole the other 25%

Usedtabe never replied. BECAUSE NOTHING'S GOOD NOW, THAT'S WHY.

"Y u gotta use stuff in da game? ;___;" Like he doesn't have a driving license for mechs or some shit. He couldn't get that certification because he's a paraplegic from getting his ass beat so often. All he knows how to pilot is that bench.

Nigga just cherry picking them games. I still love you though.

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    Stole half my kills bro, I was there. BLOO stole the other 25%

Yep. Dude hides behind me while I drop shields then ninja jumps over me for that lost shot. Rev is 90% of my assist medals. At least I'll get a cool helmet out of the deal.(This is positive reinforcement right?)

17,900 posts since Mar 2009

Shit I didn't know we let dudes cherry-pick their way to relevancy now.

And it honestly wears a dude like me down having to go 110% percent everytime or else suffer from these "what have you done for me lately" tards that make sports media seem calm and collected by comparison.

My favorite part is we fight with each other so much other teams don't usually stand a chance. We just trying to beat each other, fuck the other team they're just tools for us to use when we shit on each other. I love you all.

/softbitchfaggit