OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 70 of 126 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2513

Thread: Halo 4

2,771 posts since Nov 2008

If you're going to try it out, I suggest starting out at Impact. Building maps in space is cool.

17,902 posts since Mar 2009

I bet he making you try it out on the shittiest map so he can have all the good ones

6,070 posts since Jul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Well, at least Bungie made an effort of it.
    Hahahahahahahaha

Change your avatar, then we can talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Well, at least Bungie made an effort of it.
    Halo 4's single player is easily better than 2, 3 & Reach.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I wouldn't mind trying to tandem for a 4 team slayer group for some sessions. I like big team battle and all but it can be a cluster fuck and we're never really in sync.

Who's interested?

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    Agreed.

Also I wouldn't mind trying to tandem for a 4 team slayer group for some sessions. I like big team battle and all but it can be a cluster fuck and we're never really in sync.

Who's interested?
    I usually fill out a team with my local friends, but if you want a teammate and I'm playing solo drop me an invite or something sometime.

GT: Sephzilla

I agree that Big Team Slayer sucks. Maybe if it was objectives some of the time. I'd rather 4v4 or Dominion/Objectives playlist. Maybe once everyone get's secure with their E-PEENrank we can just run customs with big groups.

Then I won't have a reason to drink Mountain Dew. You're going to give me an identity crisis.

Looks like someone took footage from ZP cam and put commentary over it.

Your Muslim Avatar is scaring me Rev. Anywho I'd like to do some 4 man slayer against randoms sometime anyway.

I think 8 man would be better suited for objective, at least the 8 we had last night? Never again for slayer lol.

Yeah I think big team games are better suited for objectives too

Died laughing at the video.

Literally.

17,902 posts since Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothX View Post
    Agreed.
    See now KD? I know you're watching this thread. Here's what I was talking about, Reach scrubs like you love this game.

And Reach Pros like me can find enjoyment in it.

No reason to deprive yourself of this game.

:-)
    Last edited by Tarvu; 11-12-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: I am an English Teacher

There's this guy who comes and cleans our floors at work once or twice a week and he looks exactly like Rev. Same hair and everything. It's like a real life uncanny valley Dead Ringers doppelganger Time Cop thing going on.

But is he good at Halo? That's all that matters to me.

If not, he's a cheap imitation and nothing like me.

Implying I didn't dispatch Rev to do recon when you said your area was littered with peoples of Hebrew descent.

You just blew the entire investigation. You're like a 5-year-old hunting squirrels.

Shoulda left this to the professionals. They call me "Jew Sniffer" for a reason.

It was blown the moment you thought taking Bloo's career path was a good disguise.

Should have went in as a banker to blend in better. Or as a rapist.